Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

9 results found

1. Be able to book in basic clients from the coaches end.

It would be great to be able to book in basic clients from the coach's end, not fully rely on clients to book them in.
    I'm using basic clients for my in-person clients and I feel it's easier to agree on the time, I set the appointment and then they receive a notification for payment

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. group fitness booking for basic members

Now that we have group classes, is it possible to allow basic members book, who are not coached 1on1 and do not have their own programming? This will allow for ease of engagement and will reduce follow up on other platforms to engage and book.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.

Basic clients can book appts/class and pay for things, without needing to take up a coaching seat.

You have unlimited basic clients on a paid plan so you can collapse your booking/payment needs into Trainerize.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Allow trainer to block a single hour from their client self-booking availability.

It is possible to set a vacation day, and prevent a client from self-booking on the day, but it should be possible to block single hours at a time from being booked.

i.e. I'm available from 8 am - 12 pm, but one day I need to run an errand, so I can set a block to prevent a client from booking their appt from 930am-1030am.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to set trainer schedule availability.

I have Fitness consultants that sell the client then book the first session with the trainer based off of the clients preferred time and the pt's availability.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Potential Clients Consultation

Would love to be able to add potential clients for the consult in my appointment calendar without having to first register them as client.
    Building upon that, someday a sales funnel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. You can now create them as basic clients who do not take a coaching seat.

You can refer to that here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/11047585326100-What-does-the-Basic-client-type-entail-and-what-does-the-client-see-

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

6. Calender sync, iPhone calendar

Ability to sync to iPhone calendar. I don’t use google calendar but want to be able to see my appointments in the same place as my
    Personal and other work calendarz

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.
 You can go to the More section and select calendar sync to sync Trainerize appointments to your phone calendar.

Thanks!

7. appoitment section including other trainer schedule like consultation for non members.

The app only allows you to put in the calendar a 'PT' section and you are forced to put in a client name who is signed up to the app. There needs to be a consultation section so that we can put in the calendar and without having to sign up a temporary client to the app for a 1-time consultation.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. You can now add these leads as basic clients to the platform, without taking up a coaching client seat.

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/11047585326100-What-does-the-Basic-client-type-entail-and-what-does-the-client-see-

Thanks!

8. Half an hour slots on the appointment app

My PT sessions are half an hour long but you only have the option of 1 hour appointment PTs, could you change this feature?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Time of session

Changing PT session times! I do 30 minute PT sessions

1 vote