Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. Alarm Clock

I have a client who struggles with waking up in the morning, he told me it's because he has no real urgency to get up early but he knows he WANTS to wake up early because he would be more likely to workout in the AM vs the PM..

I think it would be really cool for Trainerize to have an alarm clock to wake clients up in the morning to get their workout in with an inspiring message attached to the alarm.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. connect with new social media platforms

There are new and upcoming social media platforms that emphasize and uphold the rights to free speech. many experts in various fields of health and various industry leaders have been "cancelled" from mainstream social media platforms in the past year. in the wake of that, new platforms have emerged to catch the "cancelled" people and organizations who have failed to perfectly conform to all or part of the mainstream narrative of what makes people healthy or not.

2 of my favorite of these Facebook and YouTube alternative platforms are Rumble - the YouTube alternative and
    Gab - one of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Vimeo Integration

Please make it possible to link with Vimeo, I have all my exercise library with Vimeo and I will continue using Vimeo for my exercise videos. I really want to join Trainerize as I love all the features, but until there is a Vimeo integration I have to stay with TrueCoach. Please make it happen!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement as we already have the ability to host video natively within Trainerize. Have you tried that out?

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

We also have the ability to group video workouts into libraries and to stack multiple…

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

5. Add MeWe social media

With all the new social media platforms being created. Could we provide a link to new ones? For instance, I am building a strong group on MeWe, but I don't have the option to provide the link on the backend side. There are a lot of new users on there, so it has become a fresh new audience for me.

Is this a possibility?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Custom URL within my website

Connect and create a custom domain: Connect Trainerize to Existing Domain Name to my Website. Once a client logs in, I want them to remain on my website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. zonein integration

zonein integration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

8. Telephone Number

Have Client Telephone number pop up for Zapier data integration... When updating integrations with heymarket and texting services (adding clients to list after a tag is removed etc) there is no option to use their telephone number.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’ as this cannot be done. The only fields required during a client’s account set up are first name, last name and email address. We do not have this information to pass in.

Thanks!

9. Create a personal mini website

It would be nice to be able to customize your profile into an actual personal mini website to make it look more appealing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We recommend using Wordpress, Squarespace, Shopify or Wix for website building.

Thanks!

10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. Zoom Video Calls

Integrate Zoom Video Calls along with Skype. Personally, I prefer using Zoom because it's easy to schedule meetings and it has a lot better connection.

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We just released in-app video calling
    https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044020052-What-are-Video-Call-sessions-

Clients can join video calls directly within the Trainerize app without the hassle of needing to download another app.

As such, we’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

13. make splash image longer on log in screen

make splash image longer on log in screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. Extend the length of "Why Train with Me" video

The why train with me video is limited to 30 seconds, there should be more like a 5 minute time limit. This way it can be a more personable video for clients to watch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. Think of these videos as a short ad to promote your services. Anything beyond 30s will lose the viewer’s attention.

Thanks!

15. More integration with Wordpress allowing you to use the message system on both app and site

Being able to have the same messaging system work on the app and on your Wordpress site so that whether your client is on your site doing their workout or on their phone at work, they can access the same messages.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. Add MyMacros+

I have used MyMacros+ with clients for several years. I like it and would like to see it interfaced with Trainerize

51 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as we have just released an in-app meal tracker so your clients do not need to go between 2 apps anymore.

You can learn about it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405482601364

We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

17. Sync cardio from MyFitnessPal

When my clients enter their cardio in MyFitnessPal, it would be nice if it synced with their calendar on Trainerize. The less steps a client has to perform, the more like they are to continue training and continue using your app.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base