Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Add a "stomach" measurement to the body stats

Add a stomach measurement to the body stats page as the stomach tends to change more dramatically throughout a weight loss or weight gain journey than waist

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Allow people to enter different weights/reps for each side for an exercise

When I do an exercise like an overhead dumbbell press for example I can do more with my right hand than my left. At present there is no way to record that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as most trainers try to achieve balance between the two sides. 

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Change progress photo examples

It'd be great if we could change the example photos shown before people upload progress photos. I'm sure all trainers want different poses and I personally hate having hands on hips. I have tried explaining in on boarding but its frustrating because the photos say to do something different and that's the last thing they see before taking them so they end up doing that more than half the time so I'm always repeating myself. I just want to try make the process as seamless as possible and sure others would like the same

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. Progress Report for each Training Phase

I have seen many requests for some type of Progress Report but I have never seen anyone asking for a Progress Report for each training phase.

I know there is already an existing feature where you can see a table with all exercises and the number of reps & sets used for each set during each workout.

I am using this feature with most of my Personal Online Coaching Clients, to review their progress during each training phase. However, to select and review each workout, exercise by exercise, just by looking at numbers, is a great pain in the ....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

5. Allowing editing of Steps data

Allowing editing of Steps data. I’ve had clients that have had issues connecting their watch and would like to put in accurate data

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have option to add progress photos to a template for testimonial purposes

Have the option to add progress photos to a template for testimonial purposes similar to what the app instacollage app can do

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

8. Include workout comments in daily email

Please include all comments made in workouts in the daily email. Please also include a nutrition summary of what was logged for the day in the daily email report.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. More customization of the TAG Reports

I love that the software will TAG clients who have a High or low compliance for Workouts and nutrition, it is very helpful when trying to manage a large number of clients. But I owuld love to see it expanded and made more customizable and give us access to edit report timeframes. Allow reports for the last 30,60/90/120 days etc.. And also be able to set our own parameters(i.e.- nutritional compliance for only Monday-Friday and not count weekends). I feel the reporting is an area that could really be expanded on and would benefit us all greatly.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

10. Please allow us to count CLIENT SCHEDULED WORKOUTS towards Compliance percentage

I LOVE the new compliance feature. BUT, we really need the option of it including client scheduled workouts and if they complete them or not. I let my clients schedule their own workouts from my workout library on Sunday of each month. Id LOVE to get the compliance report on whether they actually followed through and actually did them .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as compliance number will always be what percentage of trainer assigned things (habits/workout/meals) the client completed.

Thanks!

11. Run sales reports by coach

I have an online training business and I pay my coaches based on their clients. I would like the ability to run sales reports. Especially sales for training plans per coach

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

For more sophisticated sales tracking and payroll, please use something like Mindbody Online or ABC Financial.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

12. Alternative Bodyfat calculations

We need other Formulas and skinfold sites as well like Parillo 9 Site Formula or even Charles Poliquins Biosignature

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base