Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

135 results found

1. Toggle "Anonymous"

I have some high-profile clients that wants to be anonymous but obviously still join in on these challenges without their name being seen by others. I think this is an important feature :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we use custom images for the group icon. It would be perfect for branding. The selection of provided icon images isn’t extremely diverse

Can we use custom images for the group icon. It would be perfect for branding. The selection of provided icon images isn’t extremely diverse. The ability to use our own images expands creativity

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the order of groups interchangeable

I just made a new group, but now my most used group is listed below this new group. This doesn't make sense ergonomically for my clients or myself, because the new group won't be used as much as the previous top-listed group, and there is no option to change the order of my groups. Please vote to create the option to change the order of existing groups so we don't have to delete entire chats just to reorder the groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. course

Ability to make Educational Course Content and not have clients using a separate course builder on a website in addition to the App. Right now the App isn't set up to deliver education nutrition, health information via a video course. You have the WOD, but that is titled "Workout of the Day." You can change this in the meantime to "Training of the Day," so at least that can cover physical training and educational training videos and still make sense for a bandaid for now. Would be nice to have a true course build out with dates when to watch…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If wrong permissions were set on a group and client notifications pop up of task completions & goals hit, allow us the capability to delete

Sometimes I accidentally forget to click off the notification settings in a group when a client hits a goal, etc. I only realize once a client performs one and the badge/notification pops up in the group. Can we please have permission to delete this info from the group as the trainer/host?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give basic client's acces to groups and massaging

I want to give all my basic clients access to my community group in the app and make messaging possible...

Ok, I'm training them 1on1 in real life but they need contact with others, and want to send me a message, now we use WhatsApp so I think it will be awesome to let the get used to it with Trainerize... And maybe this gives me a great opportunity to make a transition to go online with them after I thought them the basics in real life 1on1 trainings...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Make Groups Better w/a Leaderboard & digital badge for the leaders or winners

Leaderboard for groups/digital badge winner
    There’s already the ability to make groups. So why not make a Leader Board inside the group or on everyone's home screen that's in that group? The leaders could be determined every week/every 2 weeks/every month/quarter or every year. The top 10 or 5 or 3 get a digital badge and the leader board is based on activity/workouts/logged nutrition/overall compliance etc etc. The winner or winners receive a digital badge and bragging rights. This could go even farther to be used as credits towards discounts on their monthly payment or digital products or merch etc…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to add all clients on a manager account to a challenge rather than just your assigned clients

Its hard to add all clients to a challenge as you can only see the clients assigned to you.

An Admin or manager account should be able to see all clients and add all clients to the challenge easily rather than needing to type each clients name individually to add them if they are with another coach. Or a selection to add to challenge based on Gender, program type, coach etc?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Adding members via groups, automations, or program type.

Make it easier to add individuals.

Tie challenges to groups, automations, program type or tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Disabling what notifications a group sees based on each individual not just the group as a whole

I like that you can customize what daily accomplishments the group will see like completed workouts, habits, daily nutrition, etc. But it would be nice to have a general setting for the entire group, then be able to further customize for individuals. I have some clients that don't want a particular daily habit to get sent to the entire group when the accomplish it, but I don't want to disable habits from showing for the entire group necessarily. Perhaps you could click on an individual within the group and have the group settings pull up then make further customizations for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display the points breakout for challenges (client & coach)

As a client, I would like to see the breakout for how my points are tallied instead of just seeing my total.

I think this could easily and cleanly be provided with a 3rd icon on the bottom challenges view and would show a table of the challenge items, points per, my # of events in that category, and then that line item subtotal. And then at the bottom, or top, would the cumulative total.

and for the coach it would be something like a spreadsheet;
    the vertical row would be each participant's name and horizontally would be a column…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Battlepass/ leaderboards system

The app should add an element of gamification. By making the app more fun to engage with on the client side we could have better retention overall.

A Leader board system with an opt-in / out function on the client side (within the groups) would be the optimal way to implement this feature. Then each client can activate / share their numbers and metrics with the groups they choose. If they don't opt into it they don't have to see others scores. This would allow the competitive clients to push themselves and eachother while not forcing the program onto those…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. milestones

Making them actually work???? When a client deletes workouts/accidentally logs one, it still counts towards their milestone even if it wasn't accurate. They're completely useless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Having the ability to customize class visibility for different client groups

It would be great if it would be possible to make different class bookings for different groups.
    So the different groups don't see classes from the other group and you can make special for every group you have.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hide the name of the habit in auto-posts in groups/challenges

Clients might not want others in the group or challenge to see what kind of habit they are performing. Instead of completely hiding all habit completed auto-posts, allow auto posts but hide the name of the habit as it's very individual thing per client.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Sort messaged in group- seperate coach messages

It would be great in the group message area to be able
    To seperate or flag the coaches messages for ease of finding each day rather than scrolling

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. limit @everyone in groups

Allow trainers to choose who can tag @everyone in groups. If one person abuses it it can ruin the user experience for everyone in the group when they are constantly getting notified.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow recurring appointments for client across existing group sessions

Hi, currently can use recurring option when booking a group appointment (i.e semi-pt). But if a new client joins and we want to add to a recurring timeslot, we cant make the booking for that client recurring, each appointment needs to be added manually. same goes for cancelling a clients appointments if they need to change time slots.

Thank you for considering :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. place to post links rather than files

Rather than files clients often share links. It would be nice to have a way to organize and share these within group

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base