Thanks for suggesting this feature.
We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.
Please let us know:
- What kind of free trial offers you are currently running?
- Where do you/would you list your free trial offers?
- Any program/meal plan/etc automations required on sign up?
- How long is the trial for?
- What happens at the end of the trial?
- Do you want their credit card collected upfront to upsell them to another product? Or be credit card free?
Any other details you think will help us understand your needs for free trial will be extremely helpful!
Product Director @ Trainerize
An error occurred while saving the commentFITronics commented
option 1 - Have a dummy credit card option on the payment screen. This way clients can use that dummy credit card to buy the product( Trial or other products) and eventually have to change to their own CC if a trainer decides to sell them a different product.
Option 2 - If a product a 100% discounted, it shouldn't ask for the credit card info. Trail or any other product can be discounted and links can be sent via emails/social media/ website etc.FITronics supported this idea ·