Feature requests, ideas and suggestions

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "End of Month Report"

I think it'd be great to have the system send an "End of Month Report" to each client with stats like:

Total Workouts.
    Average workouts per week.
    Personal Bests summary
    Nutritional summary with average calories, carbs, fat, protein.
    etc..

Most "online fitness options" do something like this as a way to give clients a feeling of accomplishment at months end. This would be a great way for us to show how we are helping clients get stronger and healthier.

1,186 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Summary Report of All Body Stats

How awesome would it be to be able to see a summary of all body stats for your client in one glance? A report that shows you all of their current stats compared to previous ones. Opening each individual measurement, choosing the time length you are comparing and having to write them all down is tedious and click heavy, and I would love to give my clients a report each month showing them their progress, without having to manually do it!

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Export workout data (RPE) from all clients who are subscribed to a program

I'd like to export all of the client's RPE scores who are all doing the same program. This would help me determine how my clients are perceiving the same workouts and if my program design is effective. If I wanted to keep my average RPE score at a 6/10, it'd be nice to extract this data and see if I am achieving this goal.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Having a check-in form for clients to fill out weekly, directly on the app

Right now my clients have to email me or fill out a form outside the trainerize app. It would be nice if there was a check-in section / form directly on the app to use. As well as add check-in dates to their calendar!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Workout Data, Reports, Graphs and Analytics

I would like to see more in depth information relating to client workouts, comparing previous performances, using there data and display in graphs, charts, and a snap shoot on the dashboard.That should be standard, and would be a great motivational and adherence tool for client's plus important information for the coach when analyzing client performances, to prescribe progressions.Currently to obtain this information is limited and very time consuming, which defeats the object!!! Can you please consider adding this feature in ASAP!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Aggregate BMI reports based on all clients or a cohort

Ability to show a global change in BMI based on a group of clients, or a cohort, so we can demonstrate progress to our corporate wellness clients.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. More detailed tracking reports eg I have 1800 clients and would like to pull of a weight loss report in one go for all clients.

Currently our business has 1800 clients we need to be able to print off mass reports on the following:

Weight loss
    Workouts completed

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done via API access. If you are on a studio plan, please contact your account rep to enable API access.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

10. Filter clients by master workout

I would like to filter active clients by workout just as I would for program

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Have the ability to use exercise library videos for Trainerize.me blogs

The ability to use Trainerize videos in the Trainerize.me blogs would help greatly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A spot to add something specific to a calendar day - like: started period

I don’t know what category this is. But it would be super useful to have a blank notes category in the blue circle options for adding to daily calendar. Right now we have to into activity, then to general, then to set own targets to get a blank space and it still posted as general. I would like my clients to be able to post things like : period started or travelling day or whatever they want to let me know for that day:) thanks for the amazing app!! Keep it up!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have the scale changes show in percentage of change per week

Have the scale changes show the percentage of change per week, then have a projected timeline to hit their end goal based on the current rate of loss.

Currently using a google sheet document to do this. Would be great to have it all in one place.

A good example of this done well on an app is happy scale.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adjustable date range and graphs scale

The graphs are good but also really dumb. current graphs has 1 month 3 months 6 months in a year. when you click on those it shows the date I really small. for example if your client has been working for one and a half months, you need to view it on 3-month scale, which basically shows a graph that is more than half empty with no data. This makes the data or the graph really small and hard to read. We need to be able to set specific date ranges rather than a set three months to date or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Different weight settings for bodyweight v.s. dumbbells/barbells

Allow clients to use lbs/stones for body weight and KG for weights when lifting. Most people in the UK measure their weight in Imperial but use the metric system for dumbbells and barbells.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have option to add progress photos to a template for testimonial purposes

Have the option to add progress photos to a template for testimonial purposes similar to what the app instacollage app can do

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Billing reports based on ability to see past and future date ranges

I’d like to have a lot more reporting options in order to stick with the billing within Trainerize. For example ablility to run a repost based on projecting what’s ahead

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Expand the daily email report

I'd like to see steps, weight logged, calories tracked, etc. It'd be nice to get a report that shows me when clients have accomplished a goal or a milestone.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add time as a metric along side RPE. With this we could estimate overall workload and ensure clients aren't over/under training

Add time as a metric along side RPE. With this we could estimate overall workload and ensure clients aren't over/under training

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Be able to upload videos for progress reports

After a workout is completed, it would be cool if the clients can upload their workouts so that we as trainers can check their forms for their more difficult workouts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base