What can we improve or add?

Sync with the Apple watch

Do you wish to strap your Apple watch to your client during sessions, or have clients use their own Apple watches in session? Leave your comments here and let us know how you would like to see all the heart rate data.

572 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AdminTrevor (Product Director, Trainerize) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

109 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 years since your product director gauged interest in developing this and still nothing? Hardly market leading. Very disappointing as this would be great to have

• Dario commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

apple watch crucial for steps and a wider range of clients without fitbit

• Kelly Bowers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My second comment on this subject: I will never use my person Apple Watch to track a client, it would completely mess up my personal data. My clients who have an Apple Watch and use the Health Data App on their iPhone would benefit greatly from syncing with the Trainerize App. Don’t just limit it to heart rate data. There is calorie burn, workout time, steps, total daily calories burned and so much more. I con’t believe Apple Watch hasn’t been synced yet.

• Kelly Bowers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allowing the client to sync their Apple Watch to Trainerize is a must. There is so much data on the Apple Watch than can be helpful to the trainer in developing programs and/or assessing clients, and the Apple Watch is beginning to replace the Fitbit as the go-to tracker. PLEASE add this feature!

• Christian Ausborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow this to be connected. I want the app to be used to connect to move goals for the day and graph them at the end of every week

• DR commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Use of the iwatch as a fitness/health tool is expanding quickly now. Important to sync with this advancing technology...

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a great add on as many clients have Apple iWatches instead of fitbits.

• Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please allow the Apple Watch to connect! It’s a little hard to share data with my trainer without this feature, and it’s silly there are other apps that link but not even Apple Health or Activity. I’m sure android users would also appreciate the feature too! I would love to see progress both with nutrition, personal bests and goals all in the one place with my trainer able to track.

• Kyler Bradley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Clients are requesting. It would be an awesome feature and help both trainers and clients make sure the workouts are consistent and successful.

I have a lot of clients requesting to connect with smart watch. Most have Apple watches, but some have the Samsung/Android (not sure exactly what the other popular one is, I'm obviously an Apple girl). Would be great to be able to connect it like how FitBit is integrated into the system.

I used the trainerize app a couple of years ago and now that I’m back I’m very surprised to see that there is a Fitbit integration but not Apple Watch. Most people have hung up their fitbit for the watch. I know I have! I track all of my workouts in the watch so it would be great for that data to migrate over into the app without having to input anything.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base