Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

We are continually upgrading the trainer experience within Trainerize. Let us know what additional workflows or features we can add to help make your exercise and nutrition programming experience even better!

Thanks for taking the time to suggest ideas for Trainerize.  We monitor this space frequently and this is one of the avenues we keep a pulse on what our trainers want.

Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. If an idea is under review or completed, you will be notified by email.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow scheduling trainings from the master program to clients calendar.

I need to have the ability to schedule selected trainings from the masterplan to specific days of the week in clients calendar. So they get training notifications (as in custom programs) and are able to "check in" to a training. Also option for progressions would be very great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When clients are swapping exercises into their program, give them the ability to save it for that day or save it for the entire plan.

If a trainer has a large number of clients, allowing the client to make this edit saves the trainer a lot of time. When online trainers charge by the hour, saving time doing small tasks like that will allow us to put more time into more important tasks for a better overall experience.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programming Workflows  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Expand exercise library.

Things such as dynamic and static stretches, plyometrics, exercises with boxes, agility drills, cardio category including machines and steppers. and also the ability to sort exercises by its functionality not just body part, like "agility" or "jumps"
    We picked your platform over many others and we really like it, please help us improve our services.
    Regards

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pull a weight report of everyone in a certain program

Be able to take a group and create healthy competition for weight and a check in weekly
    With whole group

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Different rep and set schemes

Different rep and set schemes, and the ability to add notes/comments to each lift/exercise.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We should be able to run reports and also integrate our clients into an email service like mail chimp

We should be able to run more reports (clients for example) and also integrate our clients into an email service like mail chimp

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Be able to assign “classes” to your clients calendar if they participate in other activities

If clients participate in gym classes eg Bodypump, can you add a feature that lets me add this into their calendar for better scheduling

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is there a way that when we update a clients weight, reps etc that they can be notified?

Whenever I change reps, weight or sets for a particular exercise my client doesn't know that this has occurred. It would be really nice to have the date beside the latest prescribed weight etc so that the client knows when it was updated or some notification on that exercise like a little star or something?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exercise search by type of exercise, for example; cardio, plyometric, stretches, mobility etc.

Ability to search category of exercise, not by muscle group, but type; HIIT, cardio, stretch, functional training, compound lifts, warm up etc etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. New Program needed reminders via phone notification

When juggling clients and a busy life sometimes an email reminder gets lost. I would love to have a banner notification on my phone that my client will need the next program. I want to set eithe reminder for 1 week before or 6-1 days before a new program is needed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. have the same exercise useable in different formats

So if I input squats as a time element, I want to be able to change to say weight and reps but not alter the previous squat as time

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Flip through client calendars

The ability to switch through calendars instead of having to exit out to select each individual client. Or a drop down of clients while in the calendar page.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add plate loaded equipment

Add plate loaded equipment such as hammer strength.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Format for program design similar to True Coach - calendar with auto-populating lift videos

Format for program design similar to True Coach - calendar with auto-populating lift videos .

Also, would be nice to have a free-flow block to record data instead of having to fill out a "speed" or other specific metric that may not be conducive to tracking long-term and constrains how data is recorded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. add VIPR exercice

can you add exercises with vipr please ?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add RPE and other variable to client's workout

There needs to be a way for the trainer to add RPE and additional variables with each exercise. I suggest Trainerize allow the trainer to set up multiple columns with each exercise (besides just reps and weight). This way the client will add other variables (such as RPE, affect) after they complete each set. I think this will be a real game-changer for the software.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More tabs

Clients can track more than the tabs available, such as a fast or yoga etc. rather than just , workout/ cardio etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding reps and sets for personally added exercises

I have noticed that when I add my own exercises, the user cannot add weights and reps.

This would be super helpful!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Viewing weights on a specific exercise with various clients

Add a way to see clients weights all at once on a particular exercise if they are training in the same group. It helps with set-up of weights for strength groups. For example I run semi-private strength groups and have to open each clients individual app to see weights which is extremely time consuming.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Fitness, Nutrition & Training Features

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base