I suggest you ...

Allow me to schedule other things other than workouts on the calendar.

I would like to be able to assign other things to clients on the calendar.
For instance, I would like to be able to put their in person appointments or coaching calls on the calendar. I also give them other things to focus on like getting 8 hours of sleep or prepping meals, etc. I would like to be able to make a a custom note on their calendar with a reminder that can say anything I want it to say.

346 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Rachel Baker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this is a huge thing I am missing, that could be a deal breaker for me continuing to use Trainerize. Currently, I am using google drive to monitor habit based action goals where they indicate whether they met yes/no type goals such as achieving daily step count and also for those clients who don't do calories or tracking, I set habit based goals to stay on top of their nutrition. I can easily use google drive for all the things I use Trainerize for, but i can't do the same the other way around which makes me re-think using it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be so helpful! I want to be able to schedule tasks specifically. I have a weekly feedback and question log that I want to be able to review. Setting a reminder for them to send it to me (and especially if they could send me the pdf in messages feature) would be great. I also want to remind them to set-up their specific weekly workout times for the week every Monday, so they're more likely to stick to their goals.

• Liana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just going to request this but I saw its exactly what I wanted to ask for! I'm also a life coach and often personal and lifestyle goals are an even bigger part of the workouts and nutrition. I would love to be able to add custom goals that my clients are working on!

• Adam McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adding appointments would be a game changer for us using Trainerize as we could completely eliminate another CMS. Having everything in one place would be ideal.

Imagine being able to have clients pay for training appointments through Trainerize. This would put it FAR above the competition as the workouts of exactly what they did on that appointment would be logged as well.

Praying for this feature in the near future as the industry evolves.

I agree to have a quick schedule where clients can see for example julie1 julie5 so they can see and we can see what sessions they did for given week

• matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes - this x 1000...

Please can we add a Task function where you can just leave a note when they open it? Or simply:

Name of task:
        Description

This would allow us to schedule virtually anything and just add our own video links etc in the description section. This would make Trainerize SO much more powerful!!

• Rob Yontz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Christine has a good point... the need to add "special notes" as well as the need to schedule things like calls, goal achievement dates, etc

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Or if they are going on vacation, having their period, stressful day at work, difficulty with food cravings, just anything that is going on. It would be nice to be able to document!

• Brandon Westeren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesssssss, also would love to see an option to make each month a theme which we can customize. Such as June (Strength month) etc.

• Milady Meadows commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be awesome! I have clients that have doctors appointments that closely relate to our program and this would be really helpful for me to keep track of.

I want to be able to change the name on the general workout so that it can say what they did. For example yoga, tennis. So they can track all their workouts.

• Dean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful, and as simple as adding an option labeled "appointment" or "custom" and having a 'notes' box. This option would go where we already go to assign a workout, upload progress photo, etc.

• mooij_s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do this by creating a workout with a General Exercise. Then tell them to check in so you can see that they did it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base