Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kate Saynor commented  · 

Steps walked, distances on runs, HR info (max HR, average HR in a workout), calories burned would all be helpful to know from the watch.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and calories burned, next exercise feature to view what is coming up with sets/rest, timer function or alert rest is done even when activating from cell phone

• Anonymous commented  · 

Basically integration with the activity app

• Rhianna Scolli commented  · 

Show calories burned during tracked workout! It'll help know that intensity is being upheld and will help with meal planning.

• Sean commented  · 

Please!! All my clients have apple watches. Apple sold 22 million watches in North America last yr. fitbit sold 2. Thanks!

• Eric Tostrud commented  · 

We really need this and MyFitnessPal/Strava integration for Cardio; Heart rate, Zones, miles traveled etc... Please give us this and more focus on "cardio", then Trainerize will be OUTSTANDING. ;)

• Carlos commented  · 

Calories burn a day. Active and total.
        Also it would be good if they can enter how many hrs they sleep

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can the Samsung health app be included in this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate, step count, kcal burned. Additionally, I would love to see the app be compatible with the apple watch, so that I can see what exercise I should do next in my set(s).

• Jodie commented  · 

(Jodie) Step count, resting heart rate and max heart rate, sleep quality (through Apple Sleep Cycle app), total calories burned.

• Jerome commented  · 

An integration for steps either from the Apple Watch or just smart phones would be amazing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Firstly, it should just pull the information from "Apple health kit". Next - it should display count down timer, and option to tick off/ do basic checking off of activity. If I could do this, and have clients doing this without having to take out their phone, much easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned. Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned, Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Andy Anastasi commented  · 

ability to see videos. integrate to heart rate, next exercise, skip or rewind exercise, take verbal notes on exercise

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned

• Aubrey Eicher commented  · 

Heart Rate, Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same info as Fitbit.
        +max heart rate or the graph of their heart rate throughout the entire workout

Why isn’t the client’s max heart rate displayed on their calendar with Fitbit?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base