Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate, step count, kcal burned. Additionally, I would love to see the app be compatible with the apple watch, so that I can see what exercise I should do next in my set(s).

• Jodie commented  · 

(Jodie) Step count, resting heart rate and max heart rate, sleep quality (through Apple Sleep Cycle app), total calories burned.

• Jerome commented  · 

An integration for steps either from the Apple Watch or just smart phones would be amazing

• Anonymous commented  · 

Firstly, it should just pull the information from "Apple health kit". Next - it should display count down timer, and option to tick off/ do basic checking off of activity. If I could do this, and have clients doing this without having to take out their phone, much easier.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned. Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned, Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Andy Anastasi commented  · 

ability to see videos. integrate to heart rate, next exercise, skip or rewind exercise, take verbal notes on exercise

• Anonymous commented  · 

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned

• Aubrey Eicher commented  · 

Heart Rate, Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Anonymous commented  · 

Same info as Fitbit.
        +max heart rate or the graph of their heart rate throughout the entire workout

Why isn’t the client’s max heart rate displayed on their calendar with Fitbit?

• Anonymous commented  · 

For me the step count is the most important thing (same with a FitBit integration). Calorie data would be largely inaccurate so I personally wouldn't want to see this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ok so the activity app/Health app in the Apple Watch gives the active/total calorie burn and time of work out. When used with the Trainerize app it will sync beautifully. Showing the calorie burn associated with work will help with caloric intake as well having the ability to see if the client is reaching those target heart rates. Also, when looking over programs we as trainers can see which programs are pushing clients the most. Doing this could also eliminate the issue of whether we use lose it or my Fitness pal. When using the Apple Watch and (Health app- which this is where the info goes) all of this information is transferred for you on the Apple side. Please call me if you want the exact format due to limited space.

• Anonymous commented  · 

steps, activity and maybe cardio...weight training may be hard but i guess it could count as a check in...I guess use it like the Fitbit does

Feedback and Knowledge Base