(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Aubrey Eicher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Adam Roxby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be good to have my HR visable to my PT during my workout, so he can see what workouts he is setting is getting the best results. So he knows if I really am pushing myself and chosing the right weights etc

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just allow clients to connect their Apple Watch just like the Fitbit integration.

• Kate Saynor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Steps walked, distances on runs, HR info (max HR, average HR in a workout), calories burned would all be helpful to know from the watch.

Heart rate and calories burned, next exercise feature to view what is coming up with sets/rest, timer function or alert rest is done even when activating from cell phone

• Rhianna Scolli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Show calories burned during tracked workout! It'll help know that intensity is being upheld and will help with meal planning.

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!! All my clients have apple watches. Apple sold 22 million watches in North America last yr. fitbit sold 2. Thanks!

• Eric Tostrud commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need this and MyFitnessPal/Strava integration for Cardio; Heart rate, Zones, miles traveled etc... Please give us this and more focus on "cardio", then Trainerize will be OUTSTANDING. ;)

• Carlos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Calories burn a day. Active and total.
        Also it would be good if they can enter how many hrs they sleep

Heart rate, step count, kcal burned. Additionally, I would love to see the app be compatible with the apple watch, so that I can see what exercise I should do next in my set(s).

• Jodie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Jodie) Step count, resting heart rate and max heart rate, sleep quality (through Apple Sleep Cycle app), total calories burned.

• Jerome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An integration for steps either from the Apple Watch or just smart phones would be amazing

Firstly, it should just pull the information from "Apple health kit". Next - it should display count down timer, and option to tick off/ do basic checking off of activity. If I could do this, and have clients doing this without having to take out their phone, much easier.

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned. Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

Heart rate and and a actual calories burned, Step Count, and all physical Activities logged

• Andy Anastasi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ability to see videos. integrate to heart rate, next exercise, skip or rewind exercise, take verbal notes on exercise

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base