I suggest you ...

A better timer

The timer needs improving drastically.
AMRAP & For time options. (Set a a time limit and have a simple plus button to add your rounds)
EMOM (set the number of rounds with a countdown 5 secs before every minute)
Circuit (select number of rounds, work and rest time)
stopwatch (times your workout)

240 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

When creating a workout it would be great if it added the times up and had a running count for how long the workout is.

• Vaughn Franklin commented  · 

Trainerize team, check out how FitBot allows us to write easy workouts, not restricted to sets and circuits. It’s super simple to use, I’d love to see that here!

• Nobert commented  · 

Workout Trainer by Skimble has a great workout timer! Something like that, that allows you to subtract or add seconds based on difficulty as well as the EMOM idea mentioned above would be soo curicial!

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would also be great if the interval timer allows for more manual control by the client. Like I did a workout that consisted of stretches, each one is 30 seconds. But my client said it would be better if she could control when she wants to start and stop each stretch, instead of the tier automatically going to the next. Or is that only solved by putting a rest after each stretch? That just seems like a lot of rests

• Doug commented  · 

Would LOVE to see this asap. Would use it immediately.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please update the timer...the timer is so old. Need some upgrade really bad.

• kevindenz commented  · 

Love this thread! I would like to be able to adjust acute variables( time and rest ratios) within the progression templates in the calendar programming, not just numbers of sets.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Frustrating that intervals can only be one circuit. Would be nice to have it on repeat, so they can do circuit intervals to make use of the timer

• Ryan "FitMan" Mac commented  · 

It would also be nice to be able to fast forward through intervals for when the app crashes when halfway through a workout.

• Wilson Horrell commented  · 

This would make me incredibly happy! Great suggestion. Awesome to see that it is planned. great job Trainerize!

Feedback and Knowledge Base