Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4493 results found

1. Have client's calorie and macro goals set automatically on purchase according to their details

The idea is having product packages include automation for assigning habits, as well as setting calorie and macro goals similar to how you can automatically assign a training program. This would save valuable time setting clients habits and nutrition individually. Perhaps having an option along the lines of 'Set client at x% deficit/maintenance/surplus' as one of the workflow features in the package automation menu.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ommyx data sync

Ommyx intergration best food AND activity tracking app on the market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Change RPE Question

Change the question “How hard was this workout?” on the RPE dial, to “How hard did you work?” My clients think they’re rating how hard the workout was designed, instead of their Rate of Perceived Exertion. Any workout can be “easy” or “hard”, but that doesn’t mean anything related to how hard they worked as an individual.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Increase size of the program list window.

When you have many programs it's difficult to read from the list as the window is too small. It only shows a limited amount of characters.

It would be good if it opened in it's own winddow so you can be more orgainised with your programs and get a clearer perspective

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add the ability to add weight for banded exercises

Many brands have weighted bands. With as many home workouts occur, please allow the ability for clients/trainers to input the weight of bands that the client uses/should be using.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. End of program report

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME! PLEASE CAN WE GET THIS ASAP!! RE Other Tasks - An end of program achievement report with their stats would be excellent? eg. Your Bench press graph, your body stats, your cardio etc. we do this manually but it would be great to be able to send them a sort of, report card! Thanks!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add the Ability to Disable Appointment Notifications/Emails for All Clients and/or Trainers on an Account

If the MBO integration is connected, any time an appointment is scheduled via MBO, it will notify the client via emails from both mind body and Trainerize.

If you're booking recurring/multiple appointments in MBO, this will result in a large amount of emails being sent to the client from the Trainerize system.

Clients can individually disable email and in-app notifications for appointments, but there is no account-wide setting that can apply it for all clients.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mindbody  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Separate Meal Plan from Nutrition Goals

I don't mind the options for a general calorie goal and split (balanced) as options in the meal planner, however, having it automatically update the client's nutrition goals doesn't make sense as their goals aren't going to be exactly in line with the split. The meal planner can still be used for general guidance to hit the goals I have set, but it shouldn't automatically change the goals I have for them. For example, I have a client whose current goals are 2580 calories, 165g protein, 300g carbs and 80g fat. Selecting the 2600 calorie goal for them with a…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit Tag Colors

I would love the ability to add a color to my custom client tags.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Schedule tasks/habits or activities for specific times of the day

It would be nice to be able to schedule reminders for different tasks, habits or activities for different times of the day. This is a feature I've seen in PT Distinction and it's actually a feature used by many Calendar Apps.

At the moment, in Trainerize you can only schedule Private Messages for different times of the day. All other stuff on a client's calendar: Habits, Workout, Cardio, Photos and Body Stats only have a daily reminder which is set for a particular time of the day (Default is 8AM I think and only the clients can change this daily…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trainerize.me

Make the website on Trainerize.me more a website .. let us customize a little bit with some site pages like Fitbudd has.

Their mini websites are converting and lead capturing.

I already have website but I think this is important too

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Class Filtering or Search Options - Please

When searching for a class the only option is to scroll endlessly. Please, please, please add any form of class filtering, a search option, and/or a calendar widget to quickly find the day you want. I get asked about adding a feature such as this at least once per day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More robust reporting - See how many members are actually signed in an using the app

Having a more robust reporting dashboard would be ideal. I want to know how many of our members are actually signed and using the app. Currently, I can only see how many users have been invited to use the app. The workaround of having to click Members and then select all members that have not set up their account, and manually subtracting from the current Total Clients is not acceptable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to turn off Trainerize's app walk through video

Not all businesses provide services that the Trainerize app walk through video demonstrates, therefore, it would be nice to have the ability to turn this video off and/or provide our own.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Attach workout to an appointment or class

It would be monumental if we could combine class check-ins with their scheduled WOD and mark the WOD complete as the class completes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Side By Side Progress Photo Feature Not Working

My client tried to use the side-by-side progress photo feature through the mobile app to assess her progress photos but it wasn't working. We would press the "tap to compare" and it would only show the photo on the left-hand side. The right hand side photo it has not been showing up. This blocks my client from being able to view her own progress photos side-by-side. I had her log out and log back in but the same problem still exists

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Photo transfer between app and ABC

Is it possible to allow for the client to upload a profile picture that would also be added to the ABC Fitness account?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When clients are creating custom meals, when entering macros the calorie section should auto populate accordingly

When clients are creating custom meals when entering macros the calorie section should auto-populate accordingly, and if the calories need to be adjusted to something else to factor in sugar-free / alcohol calories it can be just changed after the auto function and not get reverted back to the calculated. Just like how it works in myfitnesspal quick add. Even adding the quick add function seperate is also great without having to save a custom meal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I can’t view MyFitnessPal meals in the app anymore?

I can’t see my clients MyFitnessPal meals through the app anymore, can you sort this so they don’t have to send me screenshots of their food

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to add more than one ‘my meals’ at a time

To make it quicker to track your meals, I think it’s vital to be able to select numerous meals from previously tracked aor my meals section in the app tracker. Often clients will eat several of the same meals each day and it just saves time to quickly select 3-4 of the same previously tracked meals.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base