Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4417 results found

1. Offer multiple levels for a single Master Program

It would be great to be able to offer "levels" of a single program. For example Crossfit uses and L1-L4. Clients could choose their level at the start of a master program, and this would trigger pre-specified substitutions from the trainer. For example a trainer could designate weighted pull-ups for L1 and assisted pull-ups for L3 etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to manually enter calculated macros percentages, not only those few provided

Instead of only having the ability to chose form options like "Balanced" "High Protein" "Low carb" ect ect
    I'd love to be able to enter my own percentage that do not fall into these specific categories. The percentages I calculate are more specific per each individual client. Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On the challenges it would be great if you could add a cap or maximum of points that can be gained from each category

On the challenges it would be great if you could add a cap or maximum of points that can be gained from each category

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Exercise Tracker per Client

When having long term clients, sometimes, you want to switch the accessory exercises and lose track if you have programmed it in a previous program. Maybe there can be an indicator or notification when the an exercise has been used before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Clients could see Trainer's note on specific workout days

Trainer's note shouldnt be just visible to trainers only. I think it would be very helpful if clients could see my notes when they start a workout. For example, suggesting weights that they use, asking them to try a new technique.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable automatic conflict detection synchronized with my Google calendar appointments and events

Enable automatic conflict detection synchronization with Google calendar appointments and events for a straightforward and efficient booking system.
    - Eliminates Double Bookings: Prevents overlapping appointments, reducing stress and scheduling errors.
    - Increases Efficiency: Saves time on manual calendar updates, allowing more focus on client sessions.
    - Improves Client Experience: Simplifies booking, enhancing satisfaction and retention.
    - Enhances Flexibility and Accessibility: Offers real-time updates and flexible scheduling, making services more accessible.
    - Facilitates Better Planning and Time Management: Provides a comprehensive view of schedules for effective balance between work and personal life.
    - Reduces Administrative Burden: Cuts down time spent on…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notification when a client logs food

It would be if the app sends a notification every time a client logs their food that way it is easier to keep track of and I won’t have to be checking the app as often

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add a truly ketogenic meal plan

I can't have my pre-diabetic clients adding maple syrup or whole bananas to smoothies. You don't truly have a ketogenic meal plan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make the app stricter so clients cant click around and get lost and confused.

when i onboard clients they end up clicking around every where and getting confused. worst case they dont use the app or engage with it because of that. i am the type of coach who programs exactly when and how to do things and would the app to be very simple and straight forward when clients get onboarded. if the app just had their dashboard and the calendar to look ahead a little bit, that would be perfect. other than that they can see their nutritional goals, tasks, and progress via the dashboard

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Mass assign programs to clients

I would like to be able to mass assign programs to all clients. When introducing a new on demand library or program for a challenge, the only options we have are to assign them individually, page by page on the client tab or make a product.

It would be more efficient to be able to select all clients in the client tab and add the new on demand program(s) to clients.
    It would also be great to have the option to show more clients on each page rather than just 7 at a time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.

Add BJJ and Mixed Martial Arts to activities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to assign/subscribe multiple on demand libraries at once

I would like the ability to assign multiple programs, such as on demand programs, all at once to new clients.

Right now, I have to add these 1 by 1 and it's time consuming as we continuously add more on demand content. Being able to multi-select all on demand libraires at once would make the sign up process more efficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow clients to watch videos on the web version without having them scheduled

Clients are frustrated because they can't watch videos on demand on the web version. They need to be scheduled on their calendars. Since most people follow workouts using a bigger screen and not a mobile phone screen, this would remove the inconvenience for clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Derailleur tuning mode

On the Saris app, it would be really handy to have a free wheeling mode in order to tune the derailleur when the bike is on the Saris H3 trainer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable the profile page to spell your name correctly

If your surname does not begin with a capital letter your profile name will automatically be changed into a capital - I asked the help desk, they could not resolve it and said I had to ask for it to be an added feature ! I am sure I am not the only person whose surname does not start with a capital letter !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. At every set there should be a button where we can comment about that set...

At every set there should be a button where we can comment about that set... Eg we might write 7 reps x 80kgs.. But what if it was rest pause.

General comment about the total workout is not enough

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ability to track health metrics and schedule them with the progress photos/measurements.

Ability to track health metrics and schedule them with the progress photos/measurements.

We should be able to schedule health check ins like blood pressure, to be recorded and monitored along side weight measurements etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Track Rep Improvements In an Exercise, Not Just Weight Increases

Track Rep Improvements In an Exercise, Not Just Weight Increases

I want to see the app track when a client increases their reps at a certain weight within an exercise, rather than just when the client gets more total reps for an exercise.

For example, if a client goes from 30 to 35 pounds for an exercise, they will likely be performing fewer reps. However, as time goes on, the client will begin performing more reps at 35 pounds.

Right now, a Personal Best for number of reps (expressed as volume) is not achieved until their total reps at 35…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Instagram

A link you can have posted in your IG bio, and a link clients can share to referrals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base