Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

8 results found

1. Client Scheduling (for brick & mortar gyms)

Right now we use Zen Planner (have been using it since 2016) for billing and member self-scheduling/reserving class times. I would love to be able to have our in-person coaching classes available in a calendar for members to book reservations for classes and sessions within Trainerize (instead needing to use Zen Planner).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Schedule appointments with multiple clients for team, or small group training.

With the new Beta Appointments feature, it would be nice to add the ability to schedule appointments with multiple clients for the same day/time. Currently, you can only schedule one appointment with one client at a time. But if I want to schedule an appointment for 2 sisters who both train together at the same time with me, I can't add them both.

Perhaps another idea is to allow appointments to be scheduled for groups and not just individuals, so that if I have more than one person training with me at a particular time, I can see that reflected…

265 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed!
 You can now create group appointments.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Other ideas you might be interested in:
    Group Video Calls:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/40750750-multiple-clients-for-small-group-virtual-training

Thanks!

3. Sync my Trainerize appointments to Google Calendar

I'm booking my PT sessions right now in the appointments tab. It would be great for this to sync to my Google calendar so I can see it.

324 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Upon setting up of your app for the first time, you/your clients will be prompted to pick a calendar to sync Trainerize appts to. Simply pick your Google calendar.

Similarly, you can change your sync options manually in your Settings > Appointment sync on the mobile app.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. Master Calendar View of all Trainer's Appointments

Ability to see a master view of all trainer's appointments instead of only being able to see one trainer at a time like currently.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed! We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

5. See PT appointments on Apple Watch for trainers

Ability to see today's appointments or upcoming appointments, similar to my calendar app

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability for clients to take video calls on the web app

So I did my first live workout with a client last night using the new built video call feature. Is there a way for them to access this on the computer?

Bottom line they are older. Would like the use of a bigger screen so would prefer to use the computer.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Video calling for clients will always exist on the web.

Other ideas related to video calling:
    Small group virtual training video calls
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/40750750

Schedule appointments with multiple clients for team, or small group training.
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/41146051

Thanks!

7. Basic class booking abilities for clients to self-book into classes with timeslots for classes or group training within Trainerize

I need basic class booking where clients can browse class time table for the business and grab a spot directly in Trainerize without needing another gym management app.

I have one membership type that allows access to all class or small group training spots. I also do not need trainer commission payout calculations or salary calculations.

For advanced class booking where you need commissioning or splitting class types by membership etc. , please vote here:
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-coach-trainer-trainerize/suggestions/45196516-need-class-booking-with-trainer-commission-payout

203 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Happy to announce this feature has been released in beta! We've added a banner on the overview page to help get you started booking classes. Start there and check it out.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to help@trainerize.com.

Thank you for voting!

8. Allow me to define availability and let clients to self book/reschedule appointments

Trainers should be able to plot in when they are available and when they are busy, so that clients can schedule and re-schedule sessions easy.

212 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Your clients can now self-book their appointments by turning on self-booking for those appointment types.

You can also define your availability for the appointment types.

You can learn more about it here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/4429608464788-How-to-allow-clients-to-self-book-1-on-1-PT-sessions-and-coaching-calls-in-Trainerize 

Some other ideas you might be interested in voting for:

Link up to my Google calendar so that it can block out my availability for self booking

https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/44094906

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base