Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

13 results found

1. Ability to add client into free trial week without having to pay for additional client until they pay

I would love to be able to allow clients to try my program on the app for a week free (without having to enter credit card info) and not have to pay for more clients on my account until they pay for the program (not just trial product)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement as any client receiving coaching has to take up an active client seat. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Business expense data entry for tax/accounting purposes.

I had this feature on PTminder and it was fantastic. I had my income and expenses in there and very helpful. You could break it down to which category and income to spend ratio was there. Plus if that expense was was subscription/recurring say like a mobile phone bill, it would auto fill each month/same date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Cast to TV in landscape format

I have a client who casts his workouts from his phone app to his TV. He asked if it would be possible to allow this to be done in landscape format please?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Thanks!

4. Allow custom colors for entire apps for Pro accounts.

I purchase the custom app option but the colors only changed for the icon, intro and top banner. I'd like a more cohesive color scheme but inside the app the blue and green icons make it look generic and cheapens the product look.

Unfortunate to read only Studio accounts have access to this feature. Why can't Solo Trainers have this option???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

5. rename app

With Tranerize now offering more nutrition and habit tracking offerings, the Tranerize Display name “Fitness App” should reflect this. Tranerize display name should be something like “Health App” instead. I am a nutritionist who is using the “custom branded pro app” and it’s great I have branding, but then the display name on my app still says “Fitness App” which doesn’t match my branding.

I know this is customized when on your studio plan, but you’re selling custom branded pro apps as an add on and your display name “Fitness App” doesn’t match all you provide. Please consider changing to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

6. Customize the overview/dashboard webpage

The UI is bloated with the banner for "Trainerize x Stripe," "Share the love referral banner," "Resources And Events" (Although, THANK YOU for making this closable.), and the "Hire The Expert banner."

Allow us to remove the banners OR at least shuffle them to the very bottom. This would allow us to keep what's important to us at the very top.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Area for clients to write a note to themselves

Need a note section after each exercise so my clients can write a note to themselves along with lbs and reps. Like "more weight next time" 'do this with dumbbells instead"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    not right now  ·  Coach responded

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. Increase character length for Target text field in app

The allowed character limit in app is very small compared to the web portal. It is frustrating not being able to work solely through the app when creating new programs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. Delete Extra Set

Sometimes I click 'Add Set' by mistake when entering my weight/reps. There should be a way to delete a set when I hit it by accident.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as you can leave it blank it will not save it.

Thanks!

10. Remove ability to add body stats

Remove the ability for staff or clients to enter body stats on a clients profile

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Create an audio file attachment to the exercises.

I'm consistently giving Verbal cues to clients WHILE they are performing movements.
    If they are able to listen to me tell them how/ when to breathe + what muscles to engage it would be more like having me with them - like in the studio...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

Thanks!

12. More calendar visibility options

Add another option in the calendar to limit visibility to only one day ahead.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

13. embedding into existing website

The option to "embed" the Trainerize login to my existing website works, but it is not what I was hoping - for it to be fully embedded. In other words, rather than being a link that opens a new page for my Trainerize site, I would love to be able to embed trainerize into a page on my website so that my clients never leave my site.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base