Edit or delete sleep option
Provide the ability to edit your sleep if you accidentally entered it in wrong.
Boston Weber commented
Yes how was this feature missed in the initial programming? Seems pretty elementary to have on there.
Edit sleep option
Franky Griffin commented
1. Ability to delete and edit entries/correct them.
2. Option to sync with a selection of most popular sleep apps to accomodate different devices and phone makes/models. For those who sleep talk, move a lot in their sleep (act out their dreams,) and sleep walk, other apps could record this and would be a useful data to sync to Trainerize.
3. Suggestion box/feature within sleep monitor for improvement, technical failures, bugs and glitches etc.
4. Help function.
5. A grid which shows the sleep entry you just saved on the Table, not just past sleep entries. Sometimes it doesn’t record correct hours I’ve just entered. I don’t find out until the next day and can’t edit it.
6. Text box available with each sleep entry to detail the quality of your sleep, extra info linked to causes of poor/interrupted sleep like stress levels, mental health etc. This could provide a good evidence based record for investigating growing health issues that would otherwise be overlooked when not closely monitored.
7. A built in alarm that can be set to remind you of your bed time and wake up call, as an aid to developing a regular sleep pattern.
How the **** are we supposed to figure out this ridiculous sleep tracking, if your app doesn't have a help section to show us how to use it?! And why is it showing the times backwards?! It should be wake up time first, then bedtime! Why can't I edit my own hours?! Why does my trainer have control over my sleep settings?! There is no way for me to edit my times in the app! What is the point of manual entry if I can't change it on my own?! Great idea, but your app designer really failed on this execution.
Be able to delete entries, including sleep entries