Skip to content

Client / Gym Members - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

429 results found

1. upgrade database to include more detailed micronutrients for main foods

Improve micro nutrient data recorded. Use cronometer as the benchmark baseline.

For example, beef has more in it than just sodium and iron - what about carnesine, creating, coenzyme q10, magnesium, creatine, creatinine, specific levels of individual amino acids etc etc.

Please improve

No one cares about millions of pre-made food options and meals, clients need to learn the basics anyway. Make sure that meat, eggs, dairy, fish, poultry, fruits and veg are detailed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Comment section directly each meal

Comment section directly on each meal, essentially for coaches to share opinions on the choice of foods for the particular meal, rather than keep all comments in a generic chat box.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remember foods that you have previously tracked/scanned so they come up first when you search, rather than having to scan the product every

Remember foods that you have previously tracked/scanned so they come up first when you search, rather than having to scan the product every time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Easier way to save favorites

Every entry - should be able to saved a favorite. Weather off of an entire meal - one entry or one portion of a meal. You should be able to select favorite as a left click at all times. All favorites should appear in order of utilization. The more you repeat the hire on the list they should display (by usage with an option to sort my alpha order)

When coping a previous meal it would be helpful to have a quick view to the items for the meal. When tracking you do it a lot a head of time…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it so I can select how many proteins fats veggies fruits are in each meal and give a total per day.

Make it so I can select how many proteins fats veggies fruits etc are in each meal and give a total per day.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Input all foods per 100g

When adding new foods to the tracker the first thing you should do is to input the data as per 100g as stated on the packaging. Once this is saved you can then input the amount eaten in grams (eg. 84g) the tracker will then give you the correct nutrition information for that weight. No more having to work it out manually then scrolling through the serving sizes to get to the closest match. Doing this will build up an accurate database and take away the incorrect data that comes up when people custom add their own serving sizes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Larger darker font in ALL areas of the app please. Currently only works in some and previous idea closed!

Please make ALL areas of the app able to be made larger. Currently only works in some areas and is almost impossible to read for those of us with visual difficulties!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Scroll thru dates meal planner

It would be beneficial to be able to scroll back or forward in the actual meal diary to input foods next day or see what was logged the day before instead of backing out to main dash and scrolling back a day there. Very time consuming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Entering nutritional data is broken

The entering of custom foods is broken in the sense that to enter 21, I must enter it as 12. Something with 560 calories must be entered in as 065! Everything must be entered in backwards, which makes zero sense whatsoever and makes it very difficult to track custom foods. This is happening on the latest Android version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Eliminating the photo option

I find the meal tracker difficult to use. I really don't like having to post a picture and manually add the ingredients. I would like the option and interface to act more like My Fitness Pal and calculate the individual macros for each meal

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Searchable food database

Basically make it easier to search within the database of individual foods to see the calories and macros without having to go through the process of "making a meal" in the app just to see the details

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Nutrition logging

If you have already logged a food in the nutrition list then I wish that the next time you go to log that same food you could just type the first few letters of the food and it will automatically pull up and suggest the exact item you selected the first time and the exact same portion as the last time. Noom App has this feature and it’s a lot quicker to log foods. Another issue is that there is a list that keeps track of your history of recent foods, however it doesn’t keep track of the PORTION SIZE…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow users to report inaccurate bar code scan information

Companies are often making changes and improvements to their products. It would be nice to be able to modify and/or report changes in the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Log & track food, calories and meals in app without having to link another app…. PT2

I think Its great that now I can use the trainerize app to log my meals without having to download another app, ie myfitness pal. NOW i would like my coach to be able to see my meals and macros and be able to make suggestions without me having to take screen shots all the time and send them to her separately. She can see the macros but she says she cant see the food/ meals

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow to create meal names instead of photos

Allow to create meal names instead of adding photo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Meal tracker intent

The ability to track meals with other (more) apps, such as the intent meal planner app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A problem with logging breakfast

Tracker will not let me enter a breakfast that includes certain items. It says the mail type already exists or I get an error message saying server error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I would like to easily be able to track part of a meal. For a saved meal, if I only eat half I’d like to easily track that

A good example is yesterday was a crazy day so I only got to eating about 1/4 of my overnight oats. It’s a saved mail I have but I had to go into each ingredient and change the serving to 1/4 of what it was. It was a pain in the ****.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Change default measurement for fluids to ounces

It would be great if the app would save my fluid measurements and meats in ounces (not milliliters).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base