Thanks for voting on this feature. I'm happy to announce that this is planned and will arrive to Trainerize!
I'll continue to update this post as progress is made.
An error occurred while saving the commentMatthew Padua commented
1. Give the designer the ability to use both a picture and video for visual descriptors when creating a custom exercise.
2. Give the designer the ability to pick a thumbnail for custom exercises.
3. Give the designer the ability to upload video without having to use youtube.
Often, when videos from youtube are uploaded onto Trainerize, the thumbnails show up very poorly and often sometimes not at all. Newer clients may need a video explanation before starting an exercise and should be given that option when they click into the stats page for more information. Other clients may not need a video but may still need a visual reminder of what the exercise might involve so having a dedicated picture thumbnail would be amazing. Lastly, being able to upload video straight from my phone, computer or tablet would be a great option to have rather then just using youtube. Constantly using youtube for custom videos is tedious and takes forever.
Thanks for suggesting this feature.
We are currently starting the planning phase with this feature and we need your feedback and use cases to ensure we build this correctly for you.
Please let us know:
- What kind of free trial offers you are currently running?
- Where do you/would you list your free trial offers?
- Any program/meal plan/etc automations required on sign up?
- How long is the trial for?
- What happens at the end of the trial?
- Do you want their credit card collected upfront to upsell them to another product? Or be credit card free?
Any other details you think will help us understand your needs for free trial will be extremely helpful!
Product Director @ Trainerize
20 votesMatthew Padua shared this idea ·