Client Can Add Videos To The Workout
On the "True Coach" platform they've a nice feature which helps to track client progress.
During a workout, just like a client can fill in their reps and sets per exercise, it would be great if they can also have the option to upload a video.
As a trainer, this is a lot more beneficial then just seeing the numbers. I can observe there technique and give them the appropriate feedback.
Those videos are then tied to that workout and we can look back at it whenever needed.
Luke Andreas Epaminondas commented
I totally agree, I just just basically uploaded the same idea.
Ref; - Title:Enhanced Progress Tracking with Video Upload Feature
Summary:Inspired by a feature on the "True Coach" platform, our app introduces a convenient way for clients to track progress. Alongside recording reps and sets, clients can now upload workout videos, enabling trainers to provide personalized feedback on technique. These videos are securely stored within the app, allowing for easy access and reference.
- Similar to the "True Coach" platform, clients can now upload workout videos during their sessions.
- Trainers can utilize these videos to observe clients' technique and provide tailored feedback for improvement.
- The uploaded videos are linked to specific workouts, facilitating easy reference for both clients and trainers.
ie . Clients can easily add 2 minute videos of their movements for form assessment. Within the program it self, so let’s say it got 3x10 squats then there be an option to upload a short clip there and then.
- Trainers could use these recordings to provide accurate feedback if working 121, while clients can compare their progress over time.
- Adding videosis seamlessly integrated into the app.
- coachs then have the option to link these clips automatically to share recordings in the group chat for community feedback and support as well. Plus client giving them the option to opt out.
- This feature seamlessly integrates into the app's existing interface, ensuring a smooth and intuitive user experience.
Enhanced Feedback:Trainers can provide more comprehensive feedback by visually assessing clients' technique through uploaded videos.
Improved Progress Tracking:Clients can track their progress more effectively by documenting their workouts with videos, enhancing accountability and motivation.
Convenient Reference:The ability to tie videos to specific workouts allows for easy reference and review, aiding in long-term progress tracking and goal setting.
User-Friendly Experience:The seamless integration of video upload features enhances the app's usability, making it more convenient for clients to utilize.
NJ Þjálfun commented
Couldn't agree more
I hired a personal trainer for myself and he used true coach and this was my favourite feature on there (as a client) but I really want it as a coach as well
So much so that I'm considering switching over to true coach for that
RUDOLFS GOBNIEKS commented
I agree. This is very good for progress tracking.
Christina M Waybrant commented
Many clients just want some feedback about their form. The ability for them to record video DURING a workout is critical. And then that video MUST be downloadable for the coach to draw on using a video editor.