Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

345 results found

1. Link Trainerize messenger with Facebook messenger

If the Trainerize messenger could sync or link to Facebook messenger it would prevent the tags of "not messaged" recently
    Most of my clients prefer to message through FB as they use it as their primary message communication.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Remove the "Suggest a Feature" tab for clients when you have a custom branded app.

The Suggest a Feature button inside of the mobile app will take clients to the Ideas Forum page. When you have the custom branded app, you do not necessarily want your clients to have the ability to navigate their way to Trainerize.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Our feedback gathering mechanism is really important to us as we want to ensure we have a great understanding of what trainers and clients want.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Simplified Macronutrient tracking

Instead of the 'intimidating for newbie' myfitnesspal, incorporate a super simplified macro template that includes checkboxes for macros. Not all new clients to this want to weigh and measure and I made my own simplified sheet but hate having to tell them I have two separate apps to use.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. option for client to link to text message

Really having trouble with some clients engaging in chatting via the app. It would be nice to have a feature that they could turn on/off that has trainerize messages texted or whatsapped to them as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

not right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We need the ability to create sub-folders inside the master programs section.

I would like to create sub folders within the programs for bands only plans or dumbbells only or full gym access

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as this isn't something we have any immediate plans to implement. 

That being said, we currently have a feature in beta that you may be interested in. It's called Multiple Stacking Programs and essentially its the ability to stack additional programs on top of a client’s main program, or additional on-demand libraries of types of workouts (like HIIT, Yoga, body-weight). 

You can find out more about it and join the beta by going to Add-Ons > Integrations > scroll to the very bottom.

If we do have any new information to share, we'll check back in here with a new status. Thank you for voting!

6. editable payment page

The payment page should DEFINITELY be editable.
    Translating the language of the BUY button and other parts would be really important to be able to provide reliability and credibility to the buyer.

It would also be good to be able to make visual changes to the texts on the purchase page, such as bold fonts and clickable links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

7. Upload pdf files for training and workouts

I want to be able to upload pdf files of workouts as well for my clients that don't need videos explaining what to do.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

8. Start the week on Sunday - Saturday.

The ability to change the calendar from Monday-Sunday to Sunday-Saturday.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

9. "Find in file" meal plan

Add find in file function (⌘ F ... if on a mac) SO when client reference things on their meal plan I can look it up from their dashboard within trainerize while on my phone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We're keeping this set to 'Not Right Now', as there is insufficient voting activity.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we'll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

10. Personal : Trainer ratio dial

Different trainers operate with a different Personal to Trainer ratio. I am 80% personal, 20% trainer. But what if some days my clients just want me to be 80% trainer?

Client opens their profile and adjusts a dial to set the ratio that suits their mood.

If a ratio goes towards Personal, the trainer will know to reach out and check in; and vice versa.

It also provides intuitive insight into the client's expectations of their trainers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

11. Progress Report for each Training Phase

I have seen many requests for some type of Progress Report but I have never seen anyone asking for a Progress Report for each training phase.

I know there is already an existing feature where you can see a table with all exercises and the number of reps & sets used for each set during each workout.

I am using this feature with most of my Personal Online Coaching Clients, to review their progress during each training phase. However, to select and review each workout, exercise by exercise, just by looking at numbers, is a great pain in the ....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

12. Show 'hit target nutrition goal' only when within 20 calories of nutrition target

A big struggle I have is the accuracy of nutrition targets. It would be great to show that a client has hit their target nutrition goal when it is only within 10-20 calories. My clients don't realize that they are sometimes 60-100+ calories off of their target because trainerize says they've hit their nutrition goal, which can make it really difficult when you're increasing someone's calorie intake by only 50cals per week. Accuracy is important for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts. You can currently set a range based on percentage of their daily caloric goal.

Thanks!

13. Clients should be able to browse other members and direct message group

In a small business scenarios, clients should be able to be-friend and direct message other clients to keep the motivation going.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

14. Allow the option for regular trainers to not have access to their clients email addresses

We are 100% virutal, and will eventually hire a lot of trainers. To try and prevent them from extracting the clients email addresses, leaving our business, and starting their own business, we'd like to limit their view of their clients email addresses.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

15. Increase character limit for goal setting

The word count is very small to set SMART goals, therefore it would be great to have more characters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

16. Add MeWe social media

With all the new social media platforms being created. Could we provide a link to new ones? For instance, I am building a strong group on MeWe, but I don't have the option to provide the link on the backend side. There are a lot of new users on there, so it has become a fresh new audience for me.

Is this a possibility?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to sell individual workouts

Be able to sell individual workouts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

not right now  ·  0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Archive Recent Activity

“Swipe out” activities logged by clients on the overview tab.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have clients nutrition sent in daily summary

I think we should have the clients daily nutritional goal sent with the daily summary and have it show if they went over their calories for that day. I think it would help me better keep clients accountable without having to look at each individual client to see if they went over their calories.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

20. move a master program to another account

Share a master program with another trainer not in your account.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base