Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

283 results found

1. assign habits to multiple clients

It would be awesome to assign a habit to all my clients at once each month without having to go into each individual client profile.

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We’re marking this idea as completed!
 You can now select multiple clients and mass add habits.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Come back and vote for habits on programs, daily lesson videos, habit complaince numbers and more here:
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions?category_id=388876

Thanks!

2. Offline option for the app

Hi there, I operate out of a gym that has poor to zero reception. This sucks cos I cannot access the app to update when training client. At the moment i do it manually by writting it down the old school and later input in to the app, which is not exactly the most sophisticated solution, especially the double entry data which takes up my time off course :-(
    I know the whole platform is build on online but if the app was able to work offline and then once online it would update (send the data to the server)…

97 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Export client contact list csv

There needs to be an option to download a csv or pdf file of all clients and contact informaiton.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can now export your client’s contact to export to Mailchimp, Constant Contact or any other marketing software for your campaigns or client management.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

We are looking at building out a native integration with these apps, so please vote for them:

Mailchimp
    https://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-feature-requests-ideas-and-suggestions/suggestions/6069509-integration-with-mailchimp-to-easily-email-active

Thanks!

4. Give the trainer a notification on their phone when one of their clients starts a workout.

Give the trainer a notification when their client starts or finishes a workout.

92 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow fully automated pre-set workout programs and challenges for online sign ups directly

We do 90 day challenges with workout plans, video support and meal plans. We only have two workout plans for the 90 days, beginner and intermediate and a couple of available meal plans. It would be wonderful if we could set this up to be a fully automated experience for the client. It would also allow us to scale the service to a wider audience.

90 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

The Zapier app automation feature is now out of beta. Simply sign in into your add-ons section and locate the Zapier app automation section.

Here you can see some common workflows, but with our support for Zapier, we now integrate with over 500+ apps that you can plug into Zapier and build out your custom workflow.

If you have any questions about it, please do not hesitate to contact our help team at help@trainerize.com. Thanks!

6. Workouts notes and client comments about a workout

In the notes tab section when the client is doing it finishing their work out if there could be a notification or 8+ one on the note tab section because my clients leave notes sometimes but I don't know whether or not they left a note unless I tap on the note tab. It would be nice if there was something notifying if a client left a note about their workout without having to tap on the note to see if they did. It would help because the note that they would leave would be regarding about their work out…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

With the v6 app released Q3 2019, clients can now leave you an RPE rating and comment. And you reply to the comment and it’s attached to the workout permanently.

Thanks!

7. Macronutrient Calculator

An in-app Macro Calculator would be helpful. One that could do the heavy lifting and either update for a single client or mass update clients macros based off of their measurements/progress. This would help for groups or group challenges.

Currently a feature in My PT Hub but not a fan of their UI.

I've brought up this idea to other training software providers and all they do is link me calculators as if I don't know how to use google lol. It would be nice to be able to do this all in-app.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can now use the in-app calculator(on the web) when you create a nutrition goal to auto-calculate a client’s macro requirements.

Thanks!

8. Disable messaging.

Create the ability to manage messaging settings. Specifically, the ability to disable the messaging feature.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. when editing a workout template, put an option to "SAVE AS", instead of just "SAVE", so I can keep the new edited one and the old one.

when editing a workout template, put an option to "SAVE AS", instead of just "SAVE", so I can keep the new/edited one but still keep the old one. "Rename" is okay, but I dont just want to rename the workout, I want to save it as something new -- a new workout template.

78 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. create an instagram add on

people should be able to follow my instagram account also

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

Marking this as complete. With the v6 app, your clients can share their progress summaries after a workout directly to Instagram.

Your vote has been returned to you. Please come back and vote on more ideas at ideas.trainerize.com or add any new suggestions.

Thanks!

11. Allow me to pay additional money to have the app branded for my company. I would pay a hefty amount to have this be "my companies app".

I would jump at the ability to have this app be custom branded/skinned for my company. Then my customers don't think I'm using an outside service but have developed the app ourselves.

65 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability to set up client on the spot or fill up consultation form with client beside

Right now I have to send a welcome email to the person to get them to set up remotely.

I want to set up the account with them sitting beside me.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Instagram

Being able to share trainerize on instagram like clients are able to on facebook and other platforms

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

With the v6 app we launch in Q3 2019, clients can share their workout summary accomplishments to Instagram too now.

Thanks!

14. Schedule Messages

Being able to schedule messages in Trainerize would be game changer. Ideally, it would be similar to email scheduling where we can send to people with different tags. This would help us save time if we go out of town, want to systemize our workflow, save employee cost, improve client experience and so forth. Any unread messages from clients would have to stay marked as unread and having the ability to organize messages to unread at the top would be nice too (like gmail).

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add hip thrust exercise and smith machine exercises

Currently there is only a glute bridge option but no hip thrust exercises (eg. smith machine hip thrust)
    Also noticed there’s not a lot of Smith machine exercises in general or banded exercises.
    Also perhaps some partner exercises would be great as I often train 2 clients together (eg. partner Squats, sit up with medicine ball pass to each other).

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

There are now smith machine videos in the app.

Thanks!

16. Not erase the workouts in a clients training plan when putting them on a new plan

When adding another training plan onto the end of a previous plan, it would be nice if the workouts were not erased from the clients library. It adds extra steps to have to go back and add the workouts back into the workout plans.
    If you would add the option to keep the workouts and not just automatically erase them, that would be helpful and save time.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FitBit activities to automatically synced to Trainerize app

It would be much better and helpful if all the data and information from FitBit was synced with the Trainerize app, for example, when I do 5/10k runs outside of the gym and they are tracked in the FitBit app if those runs could then be logged with the Trainerize app so that my gym trainer can see all exercise I am doing which feeds into my calorie intake. Thanks

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. have the ability to see each clients goal right in front on the desk top

So that we as the trainers do not have to troll through pages to remind us of the clients goals. It would be great to have our clients goals front and centre when we open on their page. Its super impressive to a client for us to mention their individuals specific goals numerous times in messages. If this was presented more easily we could more readily impress and help our clients further.

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all,

In the lastest v6 app, you can now create weight loss/mass gain goals as well as custom goals.

Thanks for this suggestion. We’ve returned your vote to you to upvote other ideas. Please upvote any other goals you’ll like to see or add a new suggestion.

Some related goal ideas that might interest you:

Set 1 3 5 10 rep max goals
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-fitness-nutrition-training-features/suggestions/38714221-ability-to-set1-3-5-10rm-goals

Set body fat goals
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887-fitness-nutrition-training-features/suggestions/38714242-ability-to-set-a-body-fat-percentage-goal

*Setting daily goals / habits *
    http://ideas.trainerize.com/forums/167887/suggestions/10319937

Thanks!

19. Clone Excercises

When building a workout - I may repeat Burpees, allow for already entered exercise, to be checked and cloned with a button.

Right now i need to enter it as Burpee 2

:)
    Thanks

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to prescribe a habit to a group instead of needing to do one person at a time

So far, you can only prescribe a habit to one person at a time. I would like to be able to assign a habit to the entire group, and be able to filter client list by habit compliance...

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base