Habit reminders at specific times
I'd love to be able to set up reminders to pop up at specific times of day so clients don't have to also set up alarms and reminders in their own calendars
Derek Arsenault commented
This would be fantastic to be able to set reminders for clients so it pops up for them!
Coach George commented
I really try working with my clients on improving their habits, but the thing is they kind of forget about the habits when they only receive 1 notification/day, and certain habits (like drinking water) would work better with multiple reminders across the day.
I have found a very interesting To-Do app with amazing Habit Functions which Trainerize could implement to improve this feature. The app is called TickTick. I would love to do in Trainerize as a coach what I can do with the TickTick app.
Maybe Trainerize could somehow integrate with TickTick. That would save a lot of time for the developers I guess.
Some examples of Habit functions:
- Scheduled reminders by the coach (but also modifiable by the client)
- Pop-Up notifications to complete the Habit without getting into the app.
- See Habit Completion per day. Like if the client only drank 3 glasses of water instead of 4 glasses, show a bar or circle with 75% of habit goal.
- Habit Snooze, so if a client doesn't have the time to drink water when the app reminds him to, he could snooze the notification with 15 mins, 30 mins, 1hour, 2 hours etc.
- Integrate certain Habits with the Widget metrics. So, for example, if we have a "5000 Steps a day" Habit, then it's completion should be either Manual or Automatic using the number of steps registered in the Step Count Window. The same with sleep or calorie burn. This function already works with the Weight. When the weight is updated, the goal also updates automatically.
- Make Habits viewable in the clients personal calendar (like Google Calendar, iCloud Calendar etc.)
These are all my ideas on this topic for the moment.