Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

261 results found

1. I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out

I’m new to this app so I could be mistaken but, I’d like the ability to easily toggle between my coaching dashboard and my own personal training dashboard without having to sign in and out. I use Trainerize to program for my clients and my coach uses Trainerize to program for me. And in order to access those, I’m constantly having to sign in and out.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Integration with Oura Ring

Integration with Oura ring would be fabulous. From sleep to steps to readiness to help guide intensity based on heart rate and recovery.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Integration with Whoop

The last idea to link Whoop was a long time ago. Since then, whoop grew immensely and all the top athletes from the NBA to Football in Europe are using it. It's a great tool. Integration with Trainerize would be amazing for clients and for trainers, who could have access to much more data through whoops features.

Furthermore, Trainerize would for sure get a larger user base and new clients, and the other way around would be true. It's a double win-win situation.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. adding HRV, Oura Ring, and Continuous Glucose Monitor recording and tracking

I have been doing continuous glucose monitoring, using the Oura ring to track sleep patterns and activity, and monitoring HRV with clients. Would be great if i could track them all down in one place like here in the Trainerize app. You already have so many great integrations and this would really take it over the top as not any other app is currently doing all of these in one app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I think a voice note feature along with a video note feature would be a great option for what we pay per month. Also

I think a voice note feature along with a video note feature would be a great option for what we pay per month. Also, I think an area where we can import google docs or excel spreadsheets of our own to use as a skeleton for each client and they then have their own folder.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can I suggest an update that yall take seriously? It would make trainerize so much better if you could sync with Google calendar.

Can I suggest an update that yall take seriously? It would make trainerize so much better if you could sync with Google calendar. As a coach, with our clients sessions put into our workspace calendars

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Paypal intergration as a low cost option

trainers should be able to integrate their PayPal Business account to Trainerize Pay as their default payment gateway.

Also, clients could use PayPal Express checkout or maybe even PayPal Credit to pay

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integrate app with Strava so clients can see their cardio workouts on the platform

Integrate app with Strava so clients can see their cardio workouts on the platform and feel more invested in using Trainerize as their go-to fitness platform where they can see all their data across all other devices and platforms.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. dark mode

DARK MODE! Its been requested and voted on so much since 2018 and its almost 2024 and no dark mode which is an absolute standard now across the board for apps now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Google watch

I would love to see full integration with the Google watch 2 so I can do my whole workout (enter reps & weights, and time my breaks) without my phone! Are there plans to fully integrate Trainerize with Google watch/other android watches?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. toggle between coach and client profile without having to log in and out

Be able to switch profiles from a "coach" profile where I manage my own clients to my "client" profile whereby I interact with my own coach without having to log out and then back in every time.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waive the stripe set up fee

Waive the stripe integration fee for a few months while trainers work to build their online client base

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. syncing across same email with multiple accounts

Hi Everyone,

I am a user on the client side of Trainerize.... It would be amazing if there was a way to sync Trainerize stats across multiple business accounts associated with a client email address.

Right now I go to a gym that uses a custom branded Trainerize App, but I was working out with a different Trainer who also uses Trainerize...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We think we can benefit more if we incorporated a sports performance platform.

Adding a sports performance platform to your business operations could greatly increase its potential. To provide thorough insights into individual and team performance, this platform usually includes performance tracking systems, athlete monitoring technology, and advanced data analytics. You can maximize the potential of athletes, reduce the risk of injuries, and enhance training regimens by utilizing this platform. Coaches and trainers are better equipped to make decisions, make last-minute strategy adjustments, and customize training plans to meet the needs of individual athletes thanks to real-time data visualization and predictive analytics.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Macros First

Integrate and sync with Macros First. It's much easier to use than My Fitness Pal and boosts compliance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Built In Checkins

You know you want to ;)

scheduled it like progress pics/weight

ability to ask the questions we want to and build out the look of it for our client niche

Or ability to integrate external software into app

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Syncing Carb Manager for logging

Before trainerize I used carb manager for logging since it's easy to use and FREE unlike my fitness pal. Myfitnesspals free options does not let ou customize or input macros which is the whole bases of my business, so unless clients already have it they dont use this app. Ever since I started using trainerize all I hear back is the logging is confusing and carb manager is easier, so most of my clients choose to use carb manager for logging which defeats the purpose of the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Link Apple/Fitbit/Garmin profiles like MFP profiles from the app

In the same way, you can click to view the client's MFP diary on their site. It would be awesome for some other integrations to be auto-directed to the relevant 3rd party apps (Garmin File) for a detailed diary of activity and additional HR data.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integration with Practice Better

Integratio with Practice Better would allow for a more complete customer management experience. The form building, booking system, etc. are all well built and would be a welcomed integration with Trainerize.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base