Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. create and edit master programs in app

There isnt a way to create master programs, or a program at all in the app. The app isn’t very user friendly for the trainer

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back colour coding and repeating events to program scheduler

With a recent update for Stacking Multiple Programs, Trainerize introduced a new scheduler that depreciated the colour coding and repeating events.
    This idea is to bring back the features from the previous scheduler.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Easier Program Changing

When you update a program description and change, add or substitute exercises, you have to re-schedule the workout in the calendar and re-do the advanced progressions every time, otherwise the changes never show up.

Make it so that when you make a change to a program, it is automatically updated without rescheduling and without re-doing the entire advanced progression planner.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to see upcoming training phase to prepare for it.

As a user, it's frustrating that I can't see my next program until the day it starts.

Example: It's Saturday and my new program starts on Monday (updated exercises or reps or something). Nothing shows up in my calendar though until Monday :/

Ideal: It would be great to see the next program that I have available so that I can prep for it. Instead, I have to wait until Monday morning (workout time) and I have to scramble to figure out the new routine in order to get it done in time. I'd prefer to have the next program…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Making the Workouts in Trainerize Available to Download

The workouts created in Trainerize are currently available only on Trainerize. However, when a trainer creates their workouts, they want to have a copy so they may remember and use that workout later or use the workout on people who don't have the app. I believe it would be very beneficial to make the workouts/programs available to download, and they could be downloaded onto a PDF or even an excel sheet of some sort. The workouts to download would not need to include the videos on Trainerize, but merely the sets/reps/times/distances, etc. that may be included.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Link goals with training + alerts

Link exercises with goals & alerts
    Ie. If you set a deadlift training goal of 150kg x 5 reps, when the client inputs the data of hitting that weight and reps, it sends an alert to the trainer and client letting them know they reached their goal.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Being able to change a workout from Circuit, regular or intervals. Once the workout is built (without having to re-make a whole new workout)

Being able to change a workout from Circuit, regular or intervals. Once the workout is built (without having to re-make a whole new workout)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The ability to create quizzes

Have a section where we can build out custom learning courses where they check off each step before they can move on to the next one. Each step can include text, survey/quizzes, or videos. It would be nice to create our own library of these courses to upsell or offer free to clients.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Percentage based load calculator

Strength training requires load selections calculated by an individual's 1RM. Each selected load reflects a percentage that is an estimation of intensity derived from the 1RM. This scale used in conjunction with an RPE and/or RIR scale helps refine appropriate training intensities for the client as their strength progresses toward eventual graduation of their limit strength. Unfortunately, as it stands, your programming options do not allow any of the 3 scales to be utilized to guide training intensities. And I do not see a way to upload my spreadsheets to this platform.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Total volume for each exercise within the session plan

It would be great if at the bottom of each exercise there was a total volume displayed in consideration of the sets reps and weight selected.
    Even better if it could be changeable if you add more sets etc.
    This would be helpful for the clients to ensure they're progressively overloading.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add the ability to allow AMRAPS and EMOMS within training programs.

Allow a function to add a time to a set of exercises rather than prescibed sets.
    Allow a feature for only timed sets.
    eg, 12 Minutes work - then exercises and reps within the set

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ability to have multiple custom programs

With program stacking it would be nice to have multiple custom programs for scheduling items in the clients calendar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I'd like to be able to insert "Rest" directly into the a workout I'm building.

We should be able to drag and drop "Rest" instead of it being automatically added to the end of a session.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A way to favourite certain on-demand workouts and keep somewhere at the top

For clients to favourite for easier access. Or something like "most recent"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ability to plan out muscle group volume by sets

It can be challenging to calculate just how much volume a particular muscle group will receive in a workout and week. It would be great if the app could graph how many sets a particular muscle group will be exposed to in a workout and across the week when planning training programs. It would greatly benefit stimulus/fatigue management. I can't imagine this being too difficult to implement as the exercise library already has the main muscle groups for an exercise recorded; it would just need to calculate total sets per muscle group and graph/table it.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Progression Spreadsheet should be built in with the edit screen.

You should allow for the monthly progression to be done while creating the workout as well.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. letting clients have access to ALL past workouts and phases, not just the "current phase"

letting the clients keep access to ALL their weeks in a program (not just the current phase) so that they can go through it again or be able to "choose" programs to do or subscribe to without the trainer having to manually subscribe them

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool,

Using the expert EdbMails Exchange migration tool, you can effortlessly migrate from Exchange server to Office 365. Because it has a basic and intuitive user interface, the software is simple to use. It has no size restrictions for moving a large number of mailboxes.

Between Exchange servers and Office 365, the program also facilitates the transfer of public folders and archive mailboxes. The software includes an advanced filter feature that allows users to migrate specific data based on date, subject, attachment name, and from and to address filters.

EdbMails Exchange migration is built using cutting-edge technologies. The application allows incremental…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Let us build and assign training programs from the app

Instead of having to jump on the computer, using the app we can assign programs quicker and easier

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. on demand instructions

Add instructions on how to best utilize an on demand program under the main heading of the program so clients are clear on how to implement or supplement their main programs. I currently explain how to use them but it would be nice if it was in writing as well in a clear location.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base