Improve Program functionality for Copying to, or copying from
- Ability to copy workouts to multiple Programs at once, i.e. in order to update or add a workout to all plans
- Ability to Copy from a Program to a client from within client view - i.e. where it says “this client doesn’t have a program, add one” then below that there’s a link to copy to, but only from workout templates.
- Ability to Copy from a Program to client(s) from the general client list ‘copy to/from’ window (again, currently the only 'from' options are clients or workout templates).
Elis Mar Einarsson commented
I'll add my thoughts to this. They might be the same as above.
1) Copy a "Program template" from the Client section. Example: You have 50 people on a 12 week program that purchased it and got the initial program COPIED to their profile to allow for more individual customization. After the 12 weeks you'd want to copy the next "program template" to their profile, but this is gonna require you to write each name individually atm. Under "clients" tab I can filter by program, select all, but I can't copy a Program from there.
2) Another version of 1) is to allow for "resync" of a program. Meaning: if you initially copy a 12 week "program A" to 10 clients, but then later add 4 more weeks, you should be able to resync and copy the new additional weeks, without changing the first 12 weeks. Again, this is for the COPY program function, not the subscribe.