Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1431 results found

1. As a client, I’m are not seeing my trainer’s comments/questions to my workouts

As an end user, after I complete a workout I leave feedback for my trainer. When my trainer responds, I don’t get an alert that my trainer responded. I have all my notifications set to “in-app”. I have to scroll through and find that workout and look at the number of comments. Because the text and icon are grey and tiny, I never notice them until my trainer texts me to go look for them. It would be very helpful to get an alert or a centralized place where I can see all alerts. Or an alert that I can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to add/change exercises when using the edit/periodizing tool

As it currently stands you can’t adjust the actual exercises when you go to periodize the program you can only adjust the sets and reps, it would be nice to be able to edit the exercises here as well

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like the ability to add temporary exercises when updating scheduled workouts on web/computer.

When updating/tracking a workout using the mobile app, we can include one-time exercises to the workout before saving it.

We are unable to do the same when updating a scheduled workout via the web. We can only add sets.

For example,

Let's say that during a session, I added a finisher at the end of the planned workout... if I need to input the data using the web, I would have to go into the training plan, edit the workout to include that finisher, then go back into the scheduled workout and put in the data. And now, that finisher…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Improve the of programming. Being able to pit more detail about sets reps and tempo etc. The way its layed out is way too basic.

Improve the of programming. Being able to pit more detail about sets reps and tempo etc. The way its layed out is way too basic. U can do better

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. allowed shared trainers to edit programs in shared folder

allowed shared trainers to edit programs in shared folder

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following.

Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following sets.

Then when your weight changes either drop or increase or amount of repetitions completed change you only have to change it when needed.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to change the order of workouts scheduled on that day.

When I look at the scheduled sometimes the warm up workout comes after the main workout. In that case I need to delete the whole day and redo it in the right order.

Other instance. When I want to add something to already scheduled day lets say a warm-up workout (again). It will be added to the end of the order which is not ideal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to have achievements for current workout plan separated from best ever achievements

Have achievements for workout plan as well as overall achievements so that clients can see their best ever for their current workout plan.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Better cardio training programs

Better tracking and programming for cardiovascular exercises — like TrainingPeaks

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scrolling Ability on phone for longer exercise text descriptions

Currently, my clients cannot scroll down to see all the text in the exercise description. I use Trainerize to train climbers, so the exercise descriptions for climbing drills are often very long. We need the ability to see all the text on the app. Please incorporate this as soon as you can, thank you!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RECENT ACTIVITY FEED filter should have the option - Added progress photos

I would like to check in each month that who's progress photos miss and uloaded.
    Right now we can choose

• payment
    • workout
    • comments
    • automation

Many thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to move specific workouts to different days in calendar view, while persisting custom progressions.

When you set dates for sessions, and then set up a custom progression for each week, if you need to change the day a certain session happens the custom progression DOES NOT persist.

There should be the a "Move to date" option when you click on sessions in the calendar view, so that if you've added a custom progression to that session it can be maintained on the new day. Otherwise you have to go back in and re-edit them, or lose them accidentally.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Edit Periodization in app

It would be nice to be able to periodize my clients programs in the app rather than just using the desktop site. Also it would be helpful to be able to add exercises to their program on certain weeks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Better customer ( now it’s bad) experience when doing workouts!

It’s to many steps (clicks) to start and end a exercise in a workout. Now the procedure is a 6 click setup for each exercise if you use the app (iPhone)
    1. Click on exercise 2. Start video 3. Click on fullscreen 4. Turn mobile sideways 5. When video stop click on back to return to list. 6. Remember what comes next as no marking indicates next exercise (in a long list also scroll down). Now begin from step 1.

Ultimate would be a 1 click procedure. Click on exercise, video starts automatically and goes to full screen automatically when…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Full features of web interface on mobile app for trainers

Ability to make import and copy programs and workouts within the app not just on web interface

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability for trainer to add notes/comments on an individual workout session.

When working out with an athlete it would be nice to be able to add a note to that session (like they can for their own account) as the trainer.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow individual customizations on top of master programs

Be able to add individual workouts, auto-messages on top of master programs so you can add another layer of customization.

460 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Client workouts

If clients could save a freestyle workout to their exercise library for Additional use in the future, instead of having to manually write a freestyle every time they’d like to do a workout on their own.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have the option to repeat/loop a Master Program

Have the option to create a Product that takes a Master Program (3 x 4week as an example) to subscribe clients to, and after the 12 weeks, the client goes back to the first "phase" and the program continuous in a loop. Duration can be set as normal, either as Forever or for X weeks.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base