Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

133 results found

1. Assign Specific Habit in Challenges

I noticed that you can't assign a specific habit for the challenges. Many of my clients may be working on another habit in addition to a challenge focused on a specific habit. It appears the way challenges is currently set up, it would count any daily habits completed, instead of the specific habit I want to tie to the challenge. If there is a way to do this that I'm missing let me know, but if not I think this should is something to add.

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Challenges *New Feature

The top thing that needs to be available in order to make it work better is the ability be able to customize the habits associated with the challenge, bonus if we can give each habit it own point system.

For example I am currently planning a habit challenge. I have about 50 people that would be interested in participating. With the way it is setup currently I would need to go into EACH of their profiles and add the habits for each week. (unless I am missing something... please tell me if I am) That would be extremely time consuming…

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Master Challenges In Program Builder

I would like to be able to create a library of challenges so I can cycle through them throughout the year.

Would also like the ability to make challenges that can be used as a lead magnet.

If challenges are in the Master program builder section they could be built with specific workouts, lessons, automated text, etc.

As it sits now the feature is honestly just another version of the client compliance section.

Only now we have to set a start date and time instead of making a challenge we can use for later.

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. automate group messages

Automate messages for groups.

If you are running challenges, having a group schedule that you automate like the individual messages.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. streaks & bonus points for challenges

Rewarding people for multiple days in a row can be very incentivising. A big part of gamifying habits & workouts is consistency.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display the points breakout for challenges (client & coach)

As a client, I would like to see the breakout for how my points are tallied instead of just seeing my total.

I think this could easily and cleanly be provided with a 3rd icon on the bottom challenges view and would show a table of the challenge items, points per, my # of events in that category, and then that line item subtotal. And then at the bottom, or top, would the cumulative total.

and for the coach it would be something like a spreadsheet;
    the vertical row would be each participant's name and horizontally would be a column…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make Challenges "Evergreen" ie, so they can be started up like a product

Currently it is a fixed start date & time and a fixed end date.

We need to be able to create a challenge that can start like a program... upon assigning it. For instance a new client 2 week challenge, or a saved challenge that is available to assign at any time.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Support for Challenges

It would be great if there were different metrics used to provide for challenges. The challenges are a nice addition, however if I want to run a challenge for '21 days', or for instance a '6 week' challenge, that cannot be done at the moment due to the fact that it only allows for months currently.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Link 'challenges' feature automation with products or Groups

It would be great to be able to link a challenge to product automation OR to be able to attach the challenge to a group to enable more automatic enrollment.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Challenge

I want to be able to have only workouts from a particular program accumulate points for the challenge. I would assign the challenge workouts as an add-on program and then as they complete the workouts in that add-on program (NOT in their main program) they accumulate challenge points

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. POLLS

Polls are a great interactive place that helps gather information quickly! I think adding a poll option in the groups where we can ask things like

EX: We are ready to expand our coaching session hours, what would you be interested in?
    - 5 AM
    - 6 AM
    - 7 PM
    - 8 PM

Polls is a quick way to collect information for a large group of people without having to send message to each member of the gym.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit points assigned in case of mistakes

A client logged the wrong weight and got points for PBs. When she edited them and didn't get as many PBs the points count didn't change.
    Would be good if it does or if the leader had the control of removing points if mistakes happen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Different welcome emails for different programs

Im sure many coached have different programs and challenges they use trainerize for. We need to be able to assign certain welcome emails to certain programs too clients arent getting the wrong messages because they're in a different program.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bulk upload members to Challenges

Add the ability to upload groups of members to participate in a challenge via Tags, or their existing Group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Building Challenges

It would be great if there were different metrics used to provide for challenges. The challenges are a nice addition, however if I want to run a challenge for '21 days', or for instance a '6 week' challenge, that cannot be done at the moment due to the fact that it only allows for months currently.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automation inside groups

Allow automation in groups so messages can become seamless. This allows coaching flexibility to keep clients engaged with topics, mini courses and information even while on vacation or having to take time off.

Also allowing live video stream in groups and story sharing for clients.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reply to comments on community page & Improve reaction emojis

Please make it so you can reply directly to someones comment in a community page like a thread. Also to improve the "reaction emojis" to peoples comments on a community page. Can you add the heart emoji, laugh emoji, flex emoji, hug emoji.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow us to respond directly to group chat messages instead of the @someone

PLEASE give us the option of responding directly to messages in the group chat. It’s so frustrating having to respond so many messages down the group chat and it’s hard to match their question with the answer. Please update!!!!!!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clients cheat using their fitness watches..

I've noticed that when planning a challenge I wanted clients to use the app workouts they were prescribed to gain their points, but it seems by simply going for small walks and logging it into their fitness watch which is connected to their app they gained the most points as it was still seen as a completed workout. Which was disheartening for others who actually DID put in the effort and do their app workouts. If there was a way to make sure only app workouts collected points this would be better...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Challenge Calendar

I wan to be able to have a live calendar where i can assign group workouts, weigh in's, message board, live chat and live video feature. Would like to be able to go live, add videos and have a live chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base