Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. I wish that there was a library of ONLY what I've uploaded vs having to filter through all of the videos within trainers.

It would be nice to have a completely separate library that shows just my videos that I've uploaded. It's horrible having to filter through everything specially when I don't use more than half.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. notify client when added to group

notify client when added to group

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.
 We send out a notification when a client is added to a group.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

3. Add notes to body stats

I would like to be able to add notes to body stats. For instance when taking thigh measurements to be consistent you need to take it at the same point. So by being able to write notes on measurement site location would be very usefull

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming to the idea forum and adding your vote to this idea.

We’re keeping this set to ‘Not Right Now’, as this isn’t something we have any immediate plans to implement. You can currently add a comment to a day’s body stat.

If we do have any new information to share, rest assured we’ll check back in here with a new status. We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

4. meal prep

I'd like to be able to schedule meal prepping on my client's calendars just like I can add a workout. Like on Sunday they have to "check in" for meal prep, (or whatever day they agree upon) and maybe have a space to add pics/descriptions of what they prepped for the week.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can use the new habit feature for this.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

5. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. add client notifications for scheduled events like body stats and workouts

clients should get notifications when events are scheduled on their calendars as a reminder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Clients get a daily app reminder in the morning of the things they have to do today.

Thanks!

7. Have a news feed for clients to share their achievements and create a sense of community.

I have just moved over to this app from another.
    The other app had a news feed where the clients could pop up a Picture or a post. Other clients could coment or like it. It gave a sense of commu city and belonging.
    I am still rynni g the two apps. The clients that have trialed trainerize live the app but miss the sense of community.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can create a group and each workout is auto-posted to the group.

Thanks!

8. have somewhere to add client's height and calculate BMI

There is no where to add a client's height! While I realise BMI is purely a guide, it is a useful benchmark. Please include height in client profiles. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can edit their height within the client’s profile.

Thanks!

9. Allow sending setup and password reset link options to app

Add option to send the setup link or password reset link from the trainers iPhone app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. group fitness booking for basic members

Now that we have group classes, is it possible to allow basic members book, who are not coached 1on1 and do not have their own programming? This will allow for ease of engagement and will reduce follow up on other platforms to engage and book.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Basic clients can book appts/class and pay for things, without needing to take up a coaching seat.

You have unlimited basic clients on a paid plan so you can collapse your booking/payment needs into Trainerize.

Thanks!

11. To allow clients to upload photos of what they eat WITHOUT having calories or macros attached to it. (Eating disorder trigger)

I love the idea of having clients be able to take pictures of what they eat but I do not like that there needs to be a calorie amount attached to it. I have clients who have a history of eating disorders who find calorie counting to be a trigger. I would like there to be an option to use the meal tracker like a food journal for these clients so they can take a picture of what they eat and comment how it made them feel & rate it on a hunger fullness scale instead of calories. I also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Assign individuals in a Group different WORKOUT programs.

Right now in Groups, you can not give specific training to people. in my "Holiday Challenge" group, I want Sally to get a specific upper/lower body training split and Beth to get a glute and cardio training during the challenge. Trainers can not assign that currently.

In fact, Trainerize needs to change "Training" in groups to "Information / Education" (scheduled notifications of tips, videos, messages etc"

and

use "Workout" options in Groups to be able to assign everyone the same workout (like a Masterplan is now) AND the ability to add individual workouts (like my Sally and Beth example up…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

When you attach a program to a group, everyone in the group will have that program. 

However, you can just attach programs individually, that way you can have different programs for different people in the same group.

Thanks!

13. Allow meal app to allow clients to add food to a date in the future.

I'd like clients to be able to add meal data to a date in the future. This allows them to plan ahead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have the ability to create & schedule custom messages in a mass format through the messaging system

Currently the only way to schedule an automated message you create is by attaching it to a specific program or on a specific client's calendar. It would be much more beneficial to be able to create your own customized messages(say a Mon, Wed, Fri message) and schedule it out for either each individual client or as a mass message through the messenger system. It would help improve client connectivity and make it much easier for trainers to keep people motivated w/o having to write out either the same type of message every week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

This can already be done with the multiple programs beta. Simply go turn it on within Add-ons > Integrations. Scroll down to the bottom and turn on Multiple Stackable Programs.

You can now stack on a program that purely contains message journeys that you can easily reuse.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas or revote with a more detailed description.

Thanks! 

15. Will there be a 'Snack' option in the Smart meal planner?

I have clients that would like to have snack ideas in between there set 3 or 4 meals for the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A MyFitnessPal alternate integration with barcode scanning feature to track food

MyFitnessPal has now announced the barcode scanner feature for premium members only. Many will switch over from the app and an alternate nutrition tracking app integration with a free barcode scanner would be great.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Track skin fold pinch test results

Have a tile or part of the app where you can track pinch test results not just the calliper body fat %

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Have a tab at the bottom for ALL attachments not just meal plan.

That way clients can access helpful PDFs at their convenience like Vacation tips, restaurant eating guides, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Swap Foods in Recipes with Similar nutrition

Make recipes convenient to use by allowing clients to swap ingredients.
    -Create smart tool that either 1) suggests other foods that make sense in recipe (similar macros/stay within macro range/sub one green i.e. for another i.e. kale etc.) Or 2) allows client to choose ingredient freely and show them clearly(give alert) to macro change.

This allows people to use things they have on hand and can also be used to solve all issues involving dietary preference (vegan/Paleo/no pork etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have attachments available in "View Profile " to Clients

When I send their program in the messaging I have attachments they need to refer to. I add the attachments in their "view profile" tab yet that is not accessible to the client. Kind of silly as it is their program. I have docs that relate to their nutrition. They have a welcome nutrition package and a PDF that i do add to the meal plan. Kind of pointless if the client can not receive attachments under "attachments"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base