Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1434 results found

1. Add text option for notes on each exercise during a workout.

Add text option in workout tracker for better notes for progression on each exercise, instead of only having the ability to put numbers. For example: heavy band, green band, short box, 24" box etc...

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Exercise Flagging by Clients

Exercise Flagging - When a client wants to change an exercise, he/she can flag the exercise and the trainer sees all flagged exercises for each client in the dashboard so he can easily change or modify the exercises.

Another example, a client needs additional instructions on a particular exercise so he flags the exercise as "Require more information" or something similar.

This would make our life as Trainers much easier. At the moment the only option is to have clients leave comments after their workouts, but this means that we have to read every note of each workout. I do…

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. video selection

add in a favorites tab for the videos you think are the best demonstration for quicker programming. no doubt every trainer will absolutely love this

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. "Find and Replace" exercise within clinets program

Client get's injured, I have to take out deadlifts and replace them with something else. Instead of going through all of the workouts in the program and switching this manually, this option would find all of the deadlifts in the program and replace them with a chosen exercise.

Also great for equipment variations. Ex. I have a master program built out with barbell squat. They don't have a barbell available. I can just go in and replace all the barbell squats with dumbbell squat.

This would save SO MUCH FREAKING TIME with workout customization.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add improv workouts to master plan

If I add an improv workout to a client's plan there needs to be a way to save it to the workout they are subscribed to

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Specific times for rest / Longer options for cardio

Please can we have more specific options for rest period between sets and an additional option to do cardio sessions longer than 30mins

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Deliver all workouts with the card by card style

I have been using this program for a bit through one of my employers. One of the biggest comments I receive from clients is the lack of ease during transitions between exercises in the regular format and circuit format. Being who I am, I decided to actually try out the program as a client and do the workouts. I now see what my clients are referring to. Basically, when developing a workout using the interval format, as soon as someone taps the start button, they get a countdown and the workout begins. However, with this format, the trainer can only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow customers to select among different versions of a workout session - normal, 30-min, 15-min, body weight

Currently I have a normal workout, a 30-min version, a 15-min version, and a body weight zero equipment version. Most of my clients are busy entrepreneurs and professionals and need additional flexibility when it comes to training to stay consistent. If they go to the gym and can easily select a workout that fits their schedule or even skip the gym and choose the body weight version, that would be a game changer for them (and myslef).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Broaden the Trainerize community

I think the entire Trainerize community could feel
    More connected and motivated with weekly/fortnightly access to livestream sessions which are then accessible in the exercise library. Kind of like a Trainerize Tribe. Could also include challenges to increase motivation and adherence

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Limit who can edit name and comments for videos

Trainers should only be able to edit name and video for exercises they added them self. Since changes apply to all programs/plans where an exercise is included, one trainer making a change can impact the work of several other trainers and clients. Creating confussion and need to reverse

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Create a side box to record feeling/modifications during exercise on training card

There are boxes to record reps and sets, but not about feelings or mofications for clients.

Example, I am doing a band exercise, I NEED to write down which color the band used was in order to remember next time.
    Example 2, I am doing an exercise at a certain inclination or in a certain position, and I NEED to write down where I was or I was positioned.

ATM, reps and sets box only retain numbers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Increase max interval time from 30 mins

Can only prescribe runs for a maximum interval time of 30 mins, anything more than 3/4 hours would be great! i work with alot of endurance athletes so they could use the additional time frame!

This will be an easy fix im sure!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Self paced programs vs continuous calendar

It would be nice if there was a self paced program option... where clients can buy into a program and take it at their own pace. It would should the next day of training until it is complete that way the calendar does not continue until they complete the workouts.

Vs the continuous calendar that we have now that moves forward without the client having to complete the training.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The trainer app is too slow while in training

The app is to slow while a user is filling in their sets and reps... Ok it's maybe 1 sec but it's annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Substituting a workout

I have gotten feedback from my clients stating when they substitute an exercise that week and save their workout that next week when they go into the same workout the substituted exercise wasn't saved and the original exercise was still there... I think it would be beneficial if there are substitutions made they should be saved for the following weeks moving forward so that they don't have to go in and substitute the workout every week.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow any workout created to be saved into a master library for the trainer to access forever

Any workout created should be saved into a master library for easy access. Right now I import workouts client to client and sometimes I can't import due to a training phase. I would love all my workouts to be saved automatically into a library to easily use. All workouts. I created on term clients have disappeared.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to click and drag to reorder items on calendar day instead of deleting and readding each piece

If you have a warm up, a workout and a cool down, you should be able to rearrange them on the calendar day instead of having to delete / re-add components so they show up in the right order.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to favorite exercises in the library

It would be easier to build programs if we could favorite certain exercises

2 votes