Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

34 results found

1. Sharing Workout Branding Logo

When a client finishes their workout and can post it to their Instagram or Facebook maybe it display the branding of the company/business rather than just the "Congratulations, You've completed your Workout"

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Auto sizing for images

It would be great to be able to load up an image for a meal and have it auto size to the dimensions for desktop / mobile (app) without the image being cutoff in any area.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable the profile page to spell your name correctly

If your surname does not begin with a capital letter your profile name will automatically be changed into a capital - I asked the help desk, they could not resolve it and said I had to ask for it to be an added feature ! I am sure I am not the only person whose surname does not start with a capital letter !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have the ability to remove the Trainerize Portion from the dashboard link on the desktop version.

If you have an account with the custom app and branding there should also be the option to remove the Trainerize portion of the desktop dashboard link as well to have it also be fully customized to our individual company/ business like the app is. Even if this would incur and additional fee.

Example: https://mapleforge.trainerize.com/app/client/
    Remove the trainerize part from the link.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to change app colours and fonts to match my business’ branding

Would be awesome to have flexibility in adjust the apps colours and fonts in order to better match my business’ branding. Would make things flow better across all apps.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Customize the Getting Started video or at least have a Female only option

I am paying for a Custom App and NEED to be able to customize the Getting Started video or at least have Female only option.

All of my clients are female and the men in this video don't jive with my brand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Client App Customization

When a client opens the app and it takes them to their dash. If there are no virtual classes scheduled or in person classes scheduled then it says "no classes scheduled yet", which makes me look like I'm not doing anything. Our business model isn't to provide virtual or in person classes it is to provide workout libraries for clients to choose their workouts from. I would love to be able to feature those workout libraries on the dash so it doesn't look so empty. It would be like if you opened Facebook and it said "there are no posts…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Customize badge page

Would like to be able to customize the badge page that comes up when a client completes a workout. Allow for more branding and sharing options.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ChatGPT Deutsch - Innovationspotential und Weiterentwicklung

Die Integration von ChatGPT in die deutsche Sprache repräsentiert nicht nur einen bedeutenden Fortschritt in der Konversations-KI, sondern eröffnet auch ein breites Spektrum an Innovationspotential und Möglichkeiten zur Weiterentwicklung dieser Technologie. Jetzt zugreifen unter: https://chatgptxonline.de/

Innovationspotential von ChatGPT
    H2: Kreative Prozesse und Ideenfindung

Das Innovationspotential von ChatGPT zeigt sich besonders in kreativen Prozessen und der Ideenfindung. Die Fähigkeit der KI, natürliche Sprache zu verstehen und kontextbezogene Antworten zu generieren, ermöglicht es Kreativen, neue Ideen zu entwickeln und innovative Konzepte zu erforschen.

H3: Unterstützung in Forschung und Entwicklung

Im Bereich der Forschung und Entwicklung bietet ChatGPT eine wertvolle Unterstützung. Forscher können…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make custom content as robust as built-in content!

When I create custom habits, they are severely hamstrung in terms of what can be shown to the client on the display page. Most clients do not swipe to the next page and do not understand how habits work. They simply see a habit name and mark it as completed or ignore it.

When I create a new exercise, I can't choose the thumbnail used and there are no looping video excerpts. I also can't make a grouped left/right split version of them.

Both of these are examples of how the built in content has powers/features that are not available…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove Logo from Trainerize Videos

The whole point of Trainerize is to make it look like our custom app. If the Trainerize logo is on your videos this defeats the purpose. I realize I can make custom videos, but sometimes I need to use your library because I don't have a custom video available.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Chat GPT Online: Revolutionizing Conversational AI

Introduction to Chat GPT Online
    In the ever-evolving realm of artificial intelligence, Chat GPT Online is emerging as a revolutionary force. Developed by OpenAI, this innovative language model, built upon the GPT-3.5 architecture, is reshaping the landscape of natural language understanding and generation.
    Learn and grow together at ChatGPT X Online. Start today: http://chatgptxonline.com/
    The Power of Natural Language Processing
    Chat GPT Online is celebrated for its extraordinary natural language processing capabilities. It excels in comprehending and generating text that closely mirrors human communication, resulting in coherent and deeply meaningful conversations.

Multilingual Versatility
    One standout feature of Chat GPT Online…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Explorando el emocionante mundo de Spider-Man: Las Últimas Páginas para Colorear en Gbcolorear

El universo de Spider-Man ha cautivado la imaginación de niños y adultos por igual durante décadas. Desde sus cómics hasta sus películas, el Hombre Araña ha tejido su red en el corazón de millones de fans alrededor del mundo. Ahora, gracias a las últimas páginas para colorear de Spider-Man en Gbcolorear, los pequeños aficionados tienen la oportunidad de sumergirse en la diversión creativa de dar vida a sus héroes favoritos con un toque personal.

Ver más páginas para colorear gratis de Spiderman en https://gbcolorear.com/spiderman/

Gbcolorear: Un Paraíso Creativo para Niños

Gbcolorear ha emergido como una plataforma digital que ofrece una…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create Custom Badge

I would like to create a custom badge. Add in my own walking, biking, swimming, rowing...etc. goals and the custom badge to go with it.

Example: Walk across Texas Badge - earned after 773 miles

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CHANGE PROGRESS PHOTO MODELS

An opportunity for those who have chosen to customize the App to remove the 2 models on the progress photos section and add their own. This will make the App even more personal.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding clients from WhatsApp or contact information library

It should be easy to add clients and clients information. Sync it with existing platforms

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Creative Magic of Coloring Pages for Kids: Nurturing Imagination and Development

In the digital age, where screens and gadgets dominate children's entertainment options, the timeless appeal of coloring pages continues to capture the hearts and minds of young ones. Coloring pages are more than just a pastime; they serve as invaluable tools for nurturing creativity, enhancing fine motor skills, and sparking imagination in children. This simple yet captivating activity has been a cornerstone of childhood development for generations, offering a wide array of benefits beyond the colorful strokes of a crayon. Welcome to our fun coloring pages for kids! Get ready to unleash your creativity and imagination: https://baskadia.com/user/9ro4

Unleashing Creativity: Beyond…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to turn off or add one's own walk through video for Custom Branded Apps

I feel that those businesses that have purchased a the Custom Branded App should have the option to turn off the generic Trainerize walk through video or to be given the option to add their own that is more on brand.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base