Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1509 results found

1. delay timer for the timed exercises

I had a client suggest a delay on the timer for timed exercises, so there's a few seconds to get into position and start before the exercise before the timer starts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Is it worth buying a home pull up bar station?

A home pull up bar station is a convenient and effective piece of equipment for upper body strength training. Here are some key aspects and considerations when setting up a home pull-up bar station:

Types of me pull up bar station

Doorway Pull-Up Bars: These are mounted on a door frame and are generally easy to install and remove without permanent damage to the door frame. They can typically support different grip positions and are adjustable to fit different door widths.

Wall-Mounted Pull-Up Bars: These are mounted directly onto a wall or ceiling. They provide a more permanent solution and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. please just copy Train heroic!!

PLEASE!!! All i want you guys to do is reformat your workout portion to how train heroic has it setup for athletes with 1rm maxes. swaps that are auto to body parts. literally everything they do in that realm, i hate having to use both apps but trainerize jusr doesnt stack up for the coach who is serious about that ONE thing. thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Auto play video

We are really interested in being able to see the automatic video without having to touch it. It is a very practical way for the client when they have to watch the video, since other applications do not have it, and this application has already established videos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. View the all of your exercise selections for the week in one page.

Being able to see all of your exercise selection on 1 page can be helpful to create a well rounded program. Creating 2-3 weekly workouts for a client can make it tougher to keep track of every thing you including.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Choose a youtube timestamp when adding custom exercises.

Sometimes a video is very long but has a solid explanation for exercise technique ~3-5 min into the video.

Choosing timestamps could allow coaches to select a specific section of a video.

The client will then watch the most important section & will waste less time scrolling through the video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring back the gender filter on the videos

Many of us train only women, and the ability to filter out male videos is CRITICAL for our businesses. Why did you remove this amazing feature? Taking away existing features is not a good idea. Please bring it back ASAP.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. easily change from gym to home workouts

Trainer and Client should be able to filter their workout from home to gym automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is 30 minutes on a portable exercise bike enough exercise?

A portable exercise bike typically refers to a compact, lightweight, and often foldable stationary bike that allows for easy transport and storage. These bikes are designed to provide a convenient way to exercise indoors, offering cardiovascular benefits similar to traditional stationary bikes but with added portability.

Design and Features of portable exercise bike
    Portable exercise bikes come in various designs, but they generally focus on being lightweight and compact. Some models may be foldable, allowing them to be easily stored in closets or under beds when not in use. They usually have a smaller footprint compared to full-size stationary bikes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have a calendar for challenges

I'd love to be able to have a calendar specific for each challenge so that I can program workouts or have auto messages go out to the challengers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Workout Feedback Overhaul with Mental Health Feedback, Screenshots, and Post Feedback Editing

In order to bring some much needed attention to the workout feedback section.

Adding a mental health feedback section where clients can give feedback on how they are feeling for that day. Having a pseudo
    standardized way of giving feedback on how they felt can go a long way to better understand how easy or hard the workouts are.

Sometimes when we you are out of breath and sweating you may not leave the most reliable feedback if you accidentally submit the feedback before you are ready to submit. Thus adding the ability to go back and edit the feedback…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Activity Manual stat input

Currently if I don't wear my fitness tracker I can't track my workout stats. I would like the ability to input manually my calories heart rate, distance intensity power output , avg. heart rate. For example if i do a HIIt Class i can only enter time and nothing else. I would like to be able to manually input my zones when I play basketball. or other.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Delete extra or multiple workout from calendar

Being able to choose multiple workouts on that day to delete instead of going to each workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. We need to be able to build phases of a programme that are different durations. EG phase of 8 weeks, intensification phase of 4 weeks

We need to be able to build phases of a program that are different durations. EG an accumulation phase of 8 weeks, followed by an intensification phase of 4 weeks. Can currently only create phases of the same length of time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Highlight when sets are added via the 'add set' button

There are a lot of people asking for an option to delete sets when they're added by accidentally bumping the 'add set' button (multiple suggestions and upvotes).

It looks like the PM, Trevor, suggests just leaving it blank as it won't be saved. I guess this is fine, although it's a bit annoying if you bump the button a couple of times and just have to scroll past like a couple of extra added super sets.

My main concern is that if I bump the 'add sets' button, which is really easy to do, I don't know if I've accidentally…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Populate placeholder rep/weight text with values from the last time the exercise was done

Currently, the only way to see what reps/weights I used in the last workout is to navigate back to a day when I did that exercise. It would be nice if a workout had an exercise that was done before, the placeholder text for the reps/weights were populated with the values from the last time it was done.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Auto-fill sets and reps when building workout

When you add the sets and rep targets on the first exercise, automatically use these targets for the next exercises you add to the workout. For example if I am creating 5 sets, with a target of 5 reps for 'Leg press', when I add Bench press I would like it to now automatically apply the same sets and target.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add tracking options for Hiking Cardio event

Would like to see the options for clients to enter distance and elevation targets into the 'Hiking" Cardio activity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multi-Language App

There must be the option of English, Spanish and Portuguese (Br). They are the 3 types of clients that I have and the fact that it is only in English generates rejection and that means that I lose potential clients.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Automatic Progression Spreadsheet Changes When Updating Client Programs

have the capability of substituting exercises within the progression spreadsheet, but also have the capability of adding exercises week by week, and removing exercises for deload weeks for example.

All without having to create new workouts in the training phase.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 75 76
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base