Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

182 results found

1. Ability to see client's name on appointment calendar

Right now when looking at the calendar, you need to hover over the appointment to see the name of the client. It would be great to see the client's name in the daily, weekly, and monthly views rather than just the appointment type! Thanks!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow trainers to create an appointment in the calendar without assigning it to a client

I have a few clients over 75 who are…app-resistant…and I am unable to add their sessions to my trainerize calendar. Since their sessions do not always fall on the same time each week/month, I cannot just block the time out in general availability, so this keeps me from being able to open up self-booking for my clients. I imagine a feature like this would also help trainers block off time in their calendars for one-off things -like doctor’s appointments for example- that cannot be included easily in availability calendars, but still make a trainer unavailble for client self-booking.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Been playing with the new class booking feature and it's great - however there definitely needs to be a way to hide names of others in class

Getting ready to move all of our semi-private training and classes into the app from acuity and as I'm stress testing it I realized it shows the names of other people in the class on the client view. It does hide last name but I can still see this causing an issue - any easy way to change this quickly

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ***Urgent Class Size

Urgent:
    Can you make class sizes unlimited or even 100 please? If I have more than 49 people to book a class then I will have to add another class at that time which will be a pain.

Please increase numbers and remove the restriction of locking in a number of client per class. because if you make a mistake you have to remove the whole thing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. names in group classes

For client privacy purposes - please let us hide the roster / name list for attendees of classes! :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cross team member appt scheduling for clients

I have a team of 3; 2 trainers & 1 nutritionist. I think it would be beneficial to have the ability for clients to have the option to schedule appts with multiple trainers/team members. This could be an option that could be turned on depending on the appt type.

This would be beneficial to my team as we service our clients with different roles

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Attach workout to an appointment or class

It would be monumental if we could combine class check-ins with their scheduled WOD and mark the WOD complete as the class completes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to create repeating appointments in calendar even if client doesn't have enough session credits

It would be really helpful if a session credit didn't get deducted until the appointment date in the calendar actually occurs. That way you could set a client appointment as repeating, even if they don't have the credits yet.

Either that or a trainer can mark a session as "complete" after their personal training session and then their session credit is deducted.

Most of our clients are on monthly billing and it would be a huge help if we could have repeating events in the calendar even if they don't have the session credits yet.

For example, if I wanted…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. ability to search for client appointments in calendar

I would like to be able to search a client's name in the appointment calendar to see what days they're scheduled.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Recurring client self booking for in studio classes

Have a preset class timetable so clients can book their weekly classes, more than 1 person.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One Appointment Type that can be in-person or virtual

I would like the ability to add in-person OR virtual appointments to the same product, and let the client or trainer choose upon purchase which version of appointment that will apply to them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Book and Pay for Appointments on a Per Session Basis

It would be great for trainers and therapists who use the platform if you can book and pay for appointments on a per-session basis.

This is because therapists like physios, chiros, RMTs, Athletic therapists, etc cannot sell packages for sessions.

The invoice can then also reflect the appointment date (for insurance claims, tax credits, etc).

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Link an appointment to a workout

When add a workout to a day you should be able to add an appointment inc time, this should have a counter so when clients book say 10 sessions each appointment gets deducted from balance this should be visible on each clients profile

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. google Cal Integration

Google calendar Integration to see if the time is available and offer an appointment accordingly

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. event times

The ability to toggle the length of a client appointment from the standard 60 minutes to 75 minutes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ability To Purchase Class When Booking On

I really like the self-booking feature for classes. However, it would be even better if clients could purchase credits within the user interface when trying to book a class without enough credits. Currently, we have to provide a separate payment link which is not a good user experience.

The payment link/button should provide a list of products that match the same event type for the class. For instance, they have the option to buy a one-off class or 4 sessions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. last minute cancellation

There is currently no way to initiate or track client last minute cancellations...

1. a client can't go in to enter the last minute cancellation (assuming the settings are restricted for the standard 24hr window). I would HATE to show up at the gym for a 6am if the client cancelled in the middle of the night...I wouldn't know as I wouldn't get the notification that they cancelled unless they messaged me directly.

2. as a coach, I can't go in and last minute cancel (ensuring that the session credit is still used) if they messaged me directly...and in order to "track"…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A class needs to be able to be marked as completed

A class (virtual or in person) needs to be able to be marked as completed and it count towards an exercise session. A client shouldn't need to create a WOD to get "credit" for their session.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Multiple Calendar Options

It would be great if we could have the option to block out time on the calendar daily/weekly, with an unavailable block. Things like lunch breaks, travel time, or programming, can all be classified under "Other" but it would be nice to show this on the calendar so other teammates know availability, and I don't have to update the greater calendar availability weekly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here