Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

165 results found

1. Additional meals or missed meals tick box

Ability for client to add in a food (or even a meal they missed) and to tick a box (either add to daily total or substract) so that the meal they enter is either subtracted or added to the nutrition goal set. This way if they are following a meal plan where macros are calculated … we can see if the meal they have had is on top of or missed. It might save them entering everything on the meal plan to track daily compliance

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow Coach to add meals and foods in the meal tracker from the web version

When helping a client out to meet their macro targets, I use the meal tracker from my phone and add foods in for them. I want to be able to create a meal as a trainer and use the meal tracker from my laptop to help with logging in foods. It can be easier when already working on the computer to quickly log in and help the client out faster without needing to use my phone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Clients to Create Custom Recipies

Clients should be able to track their custom recipes with multiple ingredients instead of having to repeatedly log the ingredients separately. My clients are frustrated that when making meals at home they have to waste time inputting this information in. It makes it challenging for clients to calculate servings for meals made for the family.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The app should remember what meals the client input in the past so they can pull it up and enter it quickly and easily.

Every meal tracking app remembers what items clients have entered in the past. This app should have the same functionality so clients can just pull up their recent items and choose items they eat regularly instead of manually inputting every item every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Analyzing data more efficiently

Easier way to analyze nutrition information more efficiently (micro and macronutrients) on one page.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have the option to turn off the calories/protein/or full macro when assigning the client track meal details option.

I’d like this option when the client doesn’t want to track yet or when a client is just food journaling.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Client self-added recipes (with multiple servings)

The ability for clients to add a recipe with multiple servings seems really critical (like you can do in My Fitness Pal, Lose it, most other meal tracking apps).

I see they can save meals that they track to easily add them later, but it would be great if they could add a full recipe and set the number of servings it makes. That way they can just track "one serving" in the meal tracker and let the app do the math, instead of calculating how much each individual ingredient is per serving.

I.e., trying to figure out how many…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. zoom in and out & view full screen of meal pictures when uploaded.

When looking at the pictures of the meal, I want to be able to zoom in to look at certain details

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow for decimal places to be used for macros in food items

Currently the system will round up macros to the nearest whole number, which might not seem like a big deal but this ends up providing inaccurate daily macros. E.g. a food items protien macro distribution being shown as 4.6g as opposed to 5g

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make hover over preview for a meal larger

Is there ANY way of making the client meal photos bigger / easier to see?
    The screenshot below shows how hovering over the photo enables the photo to 'expand' to a measly 1/10th of the entire size of my laptop screen.
    Most clients won't take high-res photos in great lighting - so if it's no possible to make the the photo easier to see (and this provide feedback) it seems to be a glaring error in the functionality!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add Feature that you can see what foods contribute highs amounts to Macro Counts

When tracking Macros in App- my clients have requested adding a feature where they can click to see what food contributed to those macros. Example:
    From and educational stand point of wanting to understand what foods are high fat contributors...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add more food items to the meal tracker.

I use My Fitness Pal which has MORE items loaded which makes it easier to log food quickly.

Please leave a comment which country you are from. The meal tracker is currently focused on US, UK, Canada and Australian food items.

Thanks.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow for macro percentage adjustments

I would love if we could adjust the calorie percentages to our own liking rather than only fixed numbers. For example, since I am eating 3,500 calories per day, if I choose the balanced option, I’ll be having 263g of protein per day and my actual goal is my 1g/lb of body weight which is 200. Then my fat is 117 when I have it about 100 so my carbs are waaaaay higher than listed. And if I do low carb or low fat the macros are even farther off.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just add macros into the meal tracker instead of needing to scan a barcode or create a food

Rather than have to add everything in as a custom food each time it would be nice to just be able to quickly type in the macros for more advanced clients who know what they're doing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Free selection of hand portions!

I have clients with big calorie intakes and I cannot set the hand portions within the app as I cannot find the numbers I need for them...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automate so system adjusts macro goal depending on if client over or under ate

When clients over eat or under eat, automate the whole process so the system changes the nutrition goal so the trainer is hands off and just needs to focus on motivation.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Batch calculate TDEE of multiple clients at one time

Since a client’s nutrition goal is based on their TDEE, I want to be able to select multiple clients and batch calculate their TDEE and pop it into their nutrition goals.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Fibre intake

I tell my clients the importance of fibre intake but sadly I can't easily track it via this app, can we not add this to the breakdowns to ensure quality carbs are eaten?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. See macros for each food item on desktop

Make it so trainer can see macros for each individual meal item on desk top and not just mobile. I am unable to click on a meal item on the desktop and see its direct macros.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base