Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

457 results found

1. A report for MISSED activities/habits etc.

A report that is emailed at the end of each day to that lists the clients and the MISSED activities/habits etc.

For instance:

Bob missed: steps, calorie goal
    Jeff missed: work out and steps

So at a glance we can see who needs to be contacted without looking into each client individually.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Product automations for current clients not just new!

Please make the product automations for current clients not just new clients. It makes no sense that the automations wouldn't work for current clients.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Client Date/Program Progress Viewer

I'd love a screen where I could view how far into each program each client is, where I can also see when they're set to start a program. I think this would be convenient to view in bulk, so we can see who needs our attention more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More data retention and transferability

When off-boarding and on-boarding coaches, it would be helpful if client data, workouts, progress, etc could be easily transported from account to account. Tell clients they will lose all of their information and progress makes for a really poor Ux

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow larger attachments in Welcome Email

Allow for larger attachments to be sent in the Welcome Email. Allowing us to send larger resources/ebooks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow us to pre-populate our clients workout stats

I give my clients their workout targets for each workout. It would be far more efficient and streamlined if I was able to schedule their workout and then write in the targets for them.

The issue is, I can schedule a workout but when they click start they don’t see any of the stats I’ve written in. This must be because the workout doesn’t sync in real time between my client and I.

This would be an extremely useful feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For coaching client: Easier ability to view clients in the app similar to the desktop experience.

For coaching client: Easier ability to view clients in the app similar to the desktop experience. Also the ability to create training programs in a similar fashion to the desktop experience. These are two features that need to be revamped/added!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Calendar for Master Program

The same calendar visibility for a master program as when you are looking at one single clients calendar.

This will help with setting scheduling, auto messages, photo check-ins, body stats etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Scheduling and Workout Integration Simplified

Add the ability to add your workouts you create in the clients program calendar directly to their program incase you wish to add that workout at a later date. Currently, it DOES NOT add to their program and I'm stuck having to re-create the workout, or if I choose to change the duration of a phase from 4 weeks to 6 weeks, I'm stuck having to recreate everything and wastes a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. In Person Visit log - it would be great to be able to pull a log of previous in person visits.

In Person Visit log - it would be great to be able to pull a log of previous in person visit. Some clients ask for that when it's time to renew and the only way I can give them a log is for me to write down the dates of their sessions, Also, there should be a way for in person packages to expire automatically once all the credits have been used. Right now, I have to manually cancel the package so I can add another.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow workout data to be backdated prior to a client signing in for the first time

Currently the client has to log in before workout data can be entered for them, but this is a limitation if you are moving the client over from another system and would like to backdate their data to be ready for them to get stuck in immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multi-Langua App

There must be the option of English, Spanish and Portuguese (Br). They are the 3 types of clients that I have and the fact that it is only in English generates rejection and that means that I lose potential clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. App for Spanish speakers

Hello! My name is Seric. I am a personal trainer and natural bodybuilding champion. I have been using the app for some time to take my online consulting to the next level. It's excellent!

I have students in different parts of the world. Especially in Argentina, Venezuela and Colombia.

It is possible that the application can work in Spanish for people who do not yet know how to speak English. It can be a very important advance for the entire community. What do you think? ;D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. why does the calendar keep duplicating items?

No matter how many times I mass delete items like cardio or auto messages from my clients calenders, the app duplicates random auto messages for different days all the time and I'm continuously having to go in and delete them.
    For example (and I've spoken to the support team MANY times who said this is a bug you're trying to fix) I set auto messages every Friday for check ins. I then double check my clients calenders to ensure it's set up correctly and then a couple of weeks later, the auto message has duplicated itself 3 times in one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Disable consultation form email notifications

Allow users to disable consultation form email notifications once clients have filled it out upon sign-up.

When users are bulk-added to an account, these notifications can get overwhelming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The ability to cycle macros in the in the app and space in the app to store client information

I would like the ability to adjust my client's macros daily. This is crucial to have the ability to do this without needing additional files, folders, or apps. I work with competition prep clients and want the ability to set daily goals and ideally have a folder for each client inside the app.

Is there a way to add a folder inside the app so there is no need to go outside of the app to view additional client information?

The way the app is currently, you have to have outside files to store client information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In-Person training session check-ins to keep track of completed sessions

There should be a way for clients to check in when they arrive for an in person session and it should keep track of all in person sessions completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A time stamp for each weigh-in.

A time stamp for a logged weigh-in to see what time of day our clients are stepping on the scale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Weekly workout stats comparison

I want to be able to easily see/move between the numbers a client records in their workouts per week to identify progress & stagnation points. I want to be able to see the reps & weights done in a upper body workout for example, from week to week.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Create a "Chat" tab- improve messaging capabilities.

I think it would be helpful if the "chat" feature had its on place on the bottom of the dashboard. Clients should be able to easily message all the coaches and other clients that they are training along. That way they can connect and. take their conversations out side of the community page.

Long term giving more of a social media vibe will benefit the app.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base