Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1438 results found

1. Allow clients to search their workouts

For many of my programs, clients get access to a big list of my workouts, but their most consistent complaint is "scrolling" and the inability to filter or search. The tags already exist on the trainer platform - could these be copied to the user view?
    Like I said, this is the #1 complaint my customers have and it would be SO great to be able to solve it through even just a search. THANKS!!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Volume Tracking in "Progress" tab.

Both by exercise (Squat, Bench, Deadlift) for powerlifters via overall volume (sets x reps x weight) and also by major muscle group per week for physique athletes/clients (12 weekly sets for pecs, 15 for vertical back, 13 for quads etc)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Voice audio for interval workouts

It would be nice for clients to be able to put their headphones in, start a workout, and just be able to listen to what exercises are next and when rests are. Like, "Workout begins in 3, 2, 1" "Mountain Climbers" "Rest" "Lunges" "Rest". Something like this. That way they could put their phone down and just work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remember the exercise volume from an exercise not from the last time you did it, but from the last time you did it on that workout.

Currently if I have a programme that has the same exercise on a few different days the app shows the volume lifted last time I completed that exercise..However if I’m doing a daily undulating periodisation I could have the same exercise twice in a week, once heavy and once light. Currently it shows my previous volume from the last time I did the exercise but not in the context of the volume in the same workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Be able to track stair climber floors instead of miles

Be able to track stair climber floors instead of miles

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Pause Timer and See Overview

You should be able to pause timer during interval workout and back out to see the overview of the workout.

I noticed that when you use the timer function when I have something like a circuit prescribed, you can't back out and see the overview of the workout. So my clients do the first superset fine, but then they don't know what the next two exercises are. They have to wait for the timer to get to that exercise (they may need to prep/find equipment/lock down equipment/etc. for the other exercises). and if they do stop the timer, they have…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Start Client mid Program

When creating Training Programs with multiple plans/microcycles that are progressive/periodized in nature, it would be nice to be able to start clients on certain plans. For example, having a bodybuilding Program, but beginner starts at the very beginning while someone who is a little more advanced starts on the 2nd or 3rd mesocycle

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fitness Assessment & Progress Tests

Having a fitness assessment to see where the client started and where we should start with the client would be extremely helpful. To see their progression, it’d be great if we could schedule one every couple of months or so (as we see fit). Also, being able to compare PRs would be great for the client to get motivated and keep going!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Multiple day/week or month layout for exercise programming

A table-button which allows for the trainer to choose how many days they choose to make at one time (ex. 3,4..6,7) and then the chosen amount of days would appear as columns and then the exercise library would appear above each column instead of on the right. A "workout title" box could appear at the head of each. Font and text boxes would need to be smaller to fit all the info but this would allow for some serious speed when making workout programs. Then when selecting a single workout option you can look at the progression over several weeks…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Being able to programme through the progressions screen

I'll use a powerlifting programme as my example:

So across a multiple month set up - you can really easily build the reps, sets and weights etc, and the progressions can be adjusted when necessary.

The problem comes with the assistance exercises. I don't want my client doing the same technique builder exercises for all those months, I'd like to change them based on strength and weaknesses throughout the course of the programme.

Right now, If I want to change from a Pin Squat to a Pause Squat - I would have to scrap the entire progression planned ahead, redo…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. See the complete workout history instead of just the past 30 workouts.

Now we can only see the past 30 workouts in the workout progress history. But I regularly need to check a clients workout history to know where they started and how their progression went that time.

Seems pretty obvious to me that we should be able to see the complete log of the workouts and not just the past 30 workouts.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I work in the field of physical therapy would like to see more physical rehabilitation exercises

I work in the field of physical rehabilitation would like to use your platform for more rehabilitation clients as well.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically save a master workouts when building it within master program

When you build a "workout" within a "program", it should automatically be saved to "workouts".

Otherwise it should be possible to copy a workout from "programs" to "workouts", as it is already possible to do it the other way around

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Total Weight Personal Bests

It would be great to be able to easily see the total weight lifted previously for each excercise, and to also be able to see how much weight has been lifted total so far on the current this workout. This would really help us see and set new total weight personal bests.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3D

Virtuagym has this on their app. It's the only thing I like about VG. It's a body, you click on the part of the body you want to work. then it pulls up a vast number of Virtual 3D exercises that the client can do just in case the exercise they are scheduled to do in the gym is not available.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a Complete Programming View

When I'm programming I like to be able to see everything I've programmed for the client over the last couple of months to get a big picture of what progressions I'm following etc. Right now I'm basically listing the exercises outside of Trainerize so I have a quick-glance option when I'm writing their next program, which seems a bit silly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have a calendar for all clients workouts for the day. Instead of having to go to each individual calendar.

I would like to have my calendar with all the clients and workouts listed that are scheduled for the day. Then I can click on which one I would like instead of going to each client individually.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. auto fields

Using auto fields in areas like workout instructions and program overview would be huge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Have an exercise "favourites" section for our most used exercises when building new workouts

Have the option to add an exercise that we use a lot to be added to a "favourites" area within the workout building area of the app.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base