Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1431 results found

1. heart rate calculation using Karvonen formula

I noticed in the recent update that heart rates within the different zones is now automatically calculated utilizing the age of the client. I love this, however, it would be nice if we had the options of either choosing between calculating the zones automatically with the age formula or the Karvonen formula which utilizes the client's resting heart rate as well. Or at least entering the zones manually under the "measurements" tool so it overrides the age-predicted heart rates automatically.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make it possible to add an extra workout (individual injury prevention exercises) within a master program.

I personally would use this to add individual injury prevention exercises within a master program.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Access past training weeks

Clients able to access to past training weeks, via the app

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would you be able to include the concept 2 ski erg as well as the assualt bike.

similar to the running, walking, jogging, and rowing options you would include the assault bike as well as the ski erg.

it has the same settings.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Custom Workout Builder Option

Would like the option to build a custom workout without the regular, circuit, or interval template. Some of our workouts use multiple features and these templates dont allow us to build the workouts appropriately. We may have stations that are timed but also require a distance to be met or reps to be achieved. As in a 7 min amrap station with multiple exercises for reps or a machine for distance. Thank You

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Pilates exercises

More Pilates exercises would be great

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Edit workout from calendar screen

Allow the ability to edit a cardio activity or workout from the calendar screen. For example, if I schedule running and forget to add a target I have to delete the workout and add it back in rather than being able to click on running and edit. It would save time and improve ease of use when programming.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. auto fill workout data

Auto populate workout data with the clients last personal best (repetitions and weight) when creating the clients training program so when the client trains there is minimal data entry needed by the trainer into trainerize. Entering the repetitions and weights can be slow and take the trainer attention away from the client, especially when there are back to back personal training sessions with no turnaround time to update after the session.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow the ability to reorganize the workouts in a day

Currently, once you set the day you cannot move things around unless you delete everything and make sure to set them as you want them done. Most clients assume they are to just follow the order it is laid out in (and rightfully so). Please allow the ability to move them around, so that if I forgot to put stretches in before the workout I can easily just move the stretches in front of the workout.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Low workout compliance, without scheduled workouts

Low workout compliance, without scheduled workouts.

With the new compliance for nutrition and workout, i need a option to track workout compliance also, for the clients who have not scheduled their workouts ahead of time.

Example: "tag client with less than 3 workouts each week" or "low workout compliance with clients less than 2 workouts each week" etc.

Hope this can be a feature soon, together with the new (and awesome) compliance feature.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. "Clear Week" and "Clear Remainder of Program" options

Sometimes I have to change a person's program mid program. And they already have everything scheduled into the calendar and it's a little obnoxious to have to individually delete everything. "Clear Week" and even "Clear Remainder of Program" options would be CLUTH.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow to Change the order of workouts/cardio session when placed on the calendar

When placing multiple workouts on a single day for clients unless scheduled specifically in order the workouts are uploaded at random.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Technique randomizer!

🙋🏼‍♂️Movement randomizer feature!!!!

Example: I’m building a pushing workout. I have bench press, dumbbell press, incline dumbbell press and military press... is love to have a feature where I could insert a randomized block that’s set to choose from specific movements that I select. Say after the four I want two random isolated pushing movements. So I could select tricep push down, skull crushers, Sphinx push ups, Bobineaux the head dumbbell extensions or lay pull over...

each time the client open the workout it will automatically be set to one of those movements that I set to randomly select.

Further,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow clients to search their workouts

For many of my programs, clients get access to a big list of my workouts, but their most consistent complaint is "scrolling" and the inability to filter or search. The tags already exist on the trainer platform - could these be copied to the user view?
    Like I said, this is the #1 complaint my customers have and it would be SO great to be able to solve it through even just a search. THANKS!!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Volume Tracking in "Progress" tab.

Both by exercise (Squat, Bench, Deadlift) for powerlifters via overall volume (sets x reps x weight) and also by major muscle group per week for physique athletes/clients (12 weekly sets for pecs, 15 for vertical back, 13 for quads etc)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Voice audio for interval workouts

It would be nice for clients to be able to put their headphones in, start a workout, and just be able to listen to what exercises are next and when rests are. Like, "Workout begins in 3, 2, 1" "Mountain Climbers" "Rest" "Lunges" "Rest". Something like this. That way they could put their phone down and just work.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Remember the exercise volume from an exercise not from the last time you did it, but from the last time you did it on that workout.

Currently if I have a programme that has the same exercise on a few different days the app shows the volume lifted last time I completed that exercise..However if I’m doing a daily undulating periodisation I could have the same exercise twice in a week, once heavy and once light. Currently it shows my previous volume from the last time I did the exercise but not in the context of the volume in the same workout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Be able to track stair climber floors instead of miles

Be able to track stair climber floors instead of miles

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pause Timer and See Overview

You should be able to pause timer during interval workout and back out to see the overview of the workout.

I noticed that when you use the timer function when I have something like a circuit prescribed, you can't back out and see the overview of the workout. So my clients do the first superset fine, but then they don't know what the next two exercises are. They have to wait for the timer to get to that exercise (they may need to prep/find equipment/lock down equipment/etc. for the other exercises). and if they do stop the timer, they have…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Start Client mid Program

When creating Training Programs with multiple plans/microcycles that are progressive/periodized in nature, it would be nice to be able to start clients on certain plans. For example, having a bodybuilding Program, but beginner starts at the very beginning while someone who is a little more advanced starts on the 2nd or 3rd mesocycle

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base