Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1436 results found

1. Pause Timer and See Overview

You should be able to pause timer during interval workout and back out to see the overview of the workout.

I noticed that when you use the timer function when I have something like a circuit prescribed, you can't back out and see the overview of the workout. So my clients do the first superset fine, but then they don't know what the next two exercises are. They have to wait for the timer to get to that exercise (they may need to prep/find equipment/lock down equipment/etc. for the other exercises). and if they do stop the timer, they have…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Make the workout builder window a fullscreen window.

Workout builder should be a full screen window. It would allow for more features to be available for building the workout but I also like to be able to see the entirety of a workout that I'm building. However, it's all crammed into this tiny window, which also doesn't always format well, depending on what browser you're using.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Specific exercise benchmark testing

Example: 1 mike run, 1000 meter row, push up, timed plank, wall sit... measurements are exciting but exercise related standard tests would make it more well rounded

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More customizable options on mobile app

There are a whole lot less options and flexibility to customize my site and programs on the mobile app like I would on the full desktop version.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Single page dashboard of all client statuses

I really need to see the specific status of all clients from one dashboard - as in, attendance status and any in-workout comments on ONE page, instead of opening up each and every client to see their calendars and workouts for updates. I have about 25 clients that need to be attended to and it’s too much time to open each one. Thank you!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Better Organization / Selectability Of Training Programs for Clients

For us trainers that fully automate some training plans with the app, the current setup doesn't work for all clients. Trainerize 'Programs' requires a set time table and then moves the client on to the next 'program'. Please allow clients to see the list of all programs and allow them to choose a plan and plugin workouts as they choose. I currently have 5 training plans listed for them to choose, but it is messy since all workouts of all 5 training plans are listed - PLEASE organize training plans better for clients (i.e. client chooses Training Plan A ->…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Previous Workout info

I'd like to see the workout display the results of the previous workouts set and weight. I feel this will help the client be motivated and also be more convenient for them as they will know where they left off.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Interval Timer: Ability to access the workout and begin at what ever exercise the client chooses

When people are using the interval timer, occasionally they are kicked off and have to restart the workout because a phone call came through, wireless service issues, or phone glitches, etc. It would be great to have the ability to access the workout and choose what segment of the workout you want to begin at. For instance, if you got kicked off and wanted to restart the workout, you could start if from the point where you got kicked off instead of having to begin at the very beginning. If people get kicked off at the end of their routine,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a search bar to allow finding a workout quickly to add to clients calendar

It would be great if there was a search bar added to make the process of adding a workout to a client's calendar faster. At the moment we have to scroll through all the workouts created to find the one we want to add.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ability to save programs developed by trainers.

Currently there is no way to save or archive programs developed by personal trainers. If a program that is developed by a trainer and is deleted by mistake and/or in haste, it is permanently deleted. There is no archive or method to insure that what is deleted is intentional.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Copy and paste workouts and programs on the app.

Cannot copy from/to workout templates or clients in the app.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Volume Tracking in "Progress" tab.

Both by exercise (Squat, Bench, Deadlift) for powerlifters via overall volume (sets x reps x weight) and also by major muscle group per week for physique athletes/clients (12 weekly sets for pecs, 15 for vertical back, 13 for quads etc)

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow the timer to rotate when being used by clients

When my clients use their apple tv or chromecast to air play their interval timer and workout with their home systems, the timer does not rotate so they cannot maximize their TV screen. Allow the rotation within the timer on their mobile devices so that when they airplay or connect to their tv, the whole tv screen is used.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an alert when clients write a note on a workout.

Add an alert so the trainer knows when the client writes notes-make it easier to access notes versus having to open workout-somehow have it visible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. More Pilates exercises

More Pilates exercises would be great

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow to Change the order of workouts/cardio session when placed on the calendar

When placing multiple workouts on a single day for clients unless scheduled specifically in order the workouts are uploaded at random.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When deleting exercises off of clients calendar, allow feature that ask "delete this one or delete all similar workouts."

Example, if I schedule a client to do a back and bicep workout every monday, I should be able to click "delete" and have the option to delete the back and bicep workout for that day or for every Monday that is scheduled. This will save trainers time from going week by week to delete the same workout.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Workout and program building

Be able to copy and paste workouts without having to select from your exercise library

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Autosave workouts.

Clients track their workouts and complete them but unless they save them all the information is lost. So it would be good if it saved if they exited the programme or it timed out. Might be a pain with connection if it constantly saved. There is an edit function just surprised there is no autosave

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I work in the field of physical therapy would like to see more physical rehabilitation exercises

I work in the field of physical rehabilitation would like to use your platform for more rehabilitation clients as well.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base