Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1458 results found

1. Autosave workouts.

Clients track their workouts and complete them but unless they save them all the information is lost. So it would be good if it saved if they exited the programme or it timed out. Might be a pain with connection if it constantly saved. There is an edit function just surprised there is no autosave

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I work in the field of physical therapy would like to see more physical rehabilitation exercises

I work in the field of physical rehabilitation would like to use your platform for more rehabilitation clients as well.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow reordering exercises when tracking exercise

Allow to reorder exercises by incorporating a drag and drop system

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. View workouts side by side in a weekly view on calendar so I can see entire programming

When writing our programs, it would be great if we could write a whole program (multiple days), on a single screen. Having to jump between screens (workout to workout) to make sure we're keeping reps, sets consistent and programs balanced is a bit of a pain and very time consuming. If we could jump on one screen to write out entire program (or at least most of it), I think the software would go next level for us at our facility!

984 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Importing and exporting custom workouts from and to PDF or Spreadsheet.

Many trainers create workouts and templates in other programs and it would be nice to have an option to import them to the templates here. Also the ability to create different phases of individual workouts like Warmups, mobility, strength, cool down etc.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. connect with Movescount for users with a Suunto Sports Watch

Compatibility between the Trainerize website and the Suunto Movescount app to take in outdoor workouts such as runs and cycles into the Trainerize client calendar.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Excel Uploads of workouts for mass workout template loading

It would be awesome if there was a way to upload workout templates via an excel template. It would also be awesome to export workouts as well!

Thanks!

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow individual customizations on top of master programs

Be able to add individual workouts, auto-messages on top of master programs so you can add another layer of customization.

461 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add the ability to include fitness classes in a client's program

It would be great to be able to work a client's fitness class schedule into their plan, even if the class isn't with me. Ideally, this would include the ability to add a class as a Workout, and customize the location of the class-like if you want them to attend a certain studio, or to have the address of their class come up for direction purposes when its time for class. Since all studios are not on mindbody, having this option gives individual studios the opportunity to use their app to monitor client class accountability as well.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add workout builder tab

I'm trying to add workouts but can't find where to do it. Itt needs to be more user friendly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. allow trainer to view as a client

When im working with the program adding things and creating workouts and plans for my clients i would like the option to see what they are seeing. so it would be nice to view the website or app as if i was a client.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Automatically save a master workouts when building it within master program

When you build a "workout" within a "program", it should automatically be saved to "workouts".

Otherwise it should be possible to copy a workout from "programs" to "workouts", as it is already possible to do it the other way around

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Software update for the app? My client feels like it freezes and isn't very user friendly

Update the app and make it more user friendly. Takes ages to load stuff which doesn't always load. can't open the workouts to read instructions nor do the videos appear

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it easier to change the start date of a program.

Currently, if you want to change the start date of a program, you have to remove the participants, change the start date, then resubscribe the participants. It would be nice to be able to change the start date without having to remove anyone.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow clients to search their workouts

For many of my programs, clients get access to a big list of my workouts, but their most consistent complaint is "scrolling" and the inability to filter or search. The tags already exist on the trainer platform - could these be copied to the user view?
    Like I said, this is the #1 complaint my customers have and it would be SO great to be able to solve it through even just a search. THANKS!!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a Program for days, not weeks

Allow a program to run for a certain amount of days vs having to have it last a whole week.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve Program functionality for Copying to, or copying from

• Ability to copy workouts to multiple Programs at once, i.e. in order to update or add a workout to all plans
    • Ability to Copy from a Program to a client from within client view - i.e. where it says “this client doesn’t have a program, add one” then below that there’s a link to copy to, but only from workout templates.
    • Ability to Copy from a Program to client(s) from the general client list ‘copy to/from’ window (again, currently the only 'from' options are clients or workout templates).
    19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. add a calendar option for the trainer to see what each of my client has scheduled each day. .

I would love my own personal calendar to see in a calendar view what each of my clients have scheduled that day and then also allow me to schedule with myself what I would like to do on a specific day for my clients (such as remind so and so about body stats tomorrow morning or write so and so's new workout plan, and etc.). I think this would help me see more easily what each client has scheduled for that day or in the future. I just think a calendar would be a little easier and feel more organized…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it possible for trainers to add what we want on the client calendar instead of bring limited to a drop down list.

I want to be able to include "Yoga class at the Y" or "meet with trainer" or whatever on my client calendar. While I like having the option to select workouts from the drop down menu, I think the rest is too limiting.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow other workouts/tracking while a part of a program

It drives me nuts that if I create a program for a client it takes away all their other workouts and the ability to move a workout or track a non-program workout. PLEASE open it up so even if a client is on a program they can still track "other workouts" and have workouts not in the program be a part of their library.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base