Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

194 results found

1. Allow Trainers to add other/custom tasks to Client calendars i.e. "coaching call" or "start weekly challenge".

When adding to a client's calendar allow an option to plug in a "custom" entry. This way as coaches we can schedule certain proprietary tasks for our clients that may not be a workout or body comp.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app.
 You can turn on the habits module and schedule things for clients to do on a daily basis.

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

2. Being able to take notes on iPhone and iPad

I wish to take notes during sessions on my iPhone/iPad

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Be able to book in basic clients from the coaches end.

It would be great to be able to book in basic clients from the coach's end, not fully rely on clients to book them in.
    I'm using basic clients for my in-person clients and I feel it's easier to agree on the time, I set the appointment and then they receive a notification for payment

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Delete foods/ingredients from meal

From what I see, there is only the ability to delete an ENTIRE meal, not the individual foods and/or ingredients that comprise the meal.

If something is logged on accident, or maybe "planned" to be eaten later in the day (since I try to get my clients to pre-log and pre-plan their meals), and then needs to be removed, you have to delete the ENTIRE meal... and then re-log everything else that was included in it.

Need the ability to delete (or move) individual foods.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Potential Clients Consultation

Would love to be able to add potential clients for the consult in my appointment calendar without having to first register them as client.
    Building upon that, someday a sales funnel.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Closing out this idea as this can already be done in the app. You can now create them as basic clients who do not take a coaching seat.

You can refer to that here:

https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/11047585326100-What-does-the-Basic-client-type-entail-and-what-does-the-client-see-

We’re returning your vote to you so please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

6. The ability to deactivate or hide Timmy Explorer

I know we can delete Timmy Explorer but I would just like to deactivate him or hide him so I don't see him listed as a client.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Clients already get a morning reminder notification on the habits they are scheduled for that day.

Thanks!

8. Separate Tab in Client Profile for Trainer Notes

A separate tab for Client Notes + being able to add photos specifically to notes (I'd like to be able to copy and paste an email email in here so I'm not digging through my emails to see what I last sent a client)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can copy and paste emails into the notes space.

You can attach photos to the files section and we have no plans to be able to attach them to the notes.

Thanks!

9. Feature that allows client cancel subscription within the app.

It is unacceptable that a client cannot cancel their own subscription.

Would you sign up to a subscription that you cannot cancel yourself and must rely on the trainer to do so?

There needs to be an option for clients to cancel their subscription within the app.

Needing to message a trainer and wait to hear back from them before being able to cancel a subscription is a terrible policy.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. display the clients name whose training plan is ending on the overview page

display the clients name whose training plan is ending on the overview page

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

They are auto-tagged as training phase is ending and they are displayed on your overview.

Thanks!

11. Create a Membership Type of Business Model (programming capabilities on trainer's side)

I want to create a membership site so I can post work outs on a day to day basis for large following of people. Normally this is done on a website. However, I think people would love to see a work out pop up that I uploaded the day before on their calendar in this app. The combination of this plus the group forums that already exist would give them the feeling of a membership site and give me the ease of uploading a workout to multiple people's calendar's in a matter of minutes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can use the new Post WOD functionality in groups.

Thanks!

12. Tags within tags (Folders within Folders) for Exercises

When organizing my workouts and folders I find myself tagging certain workouts multiple times. I would like to have the ability to create a tiered tag system. Sort of like creating folders within folders on the computer. For example, I have a type of clients, "weight loss" and I would like to create a folder or Tag for weight loss workouts. But then I would like to create a folder within this tag such as, Weight Loss Phase 1, Phase 2, Etc.

I believe this will allow an easier flow of workout and program building. as well as clear up…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

Simply create a new training phase within a master program and pop those workouts in there.

Thanks!

13. Allow client to purchase a pending product

Currently client's are unable to purchase pending products and this has to be manually done by the PT in the back end.

This is counter intuitive for one-time payment programs that have set start dates ie. bootcamp.

When a clients product is nearing expiry they should be able to purchase the next intake date on trainerize.me without PT interaction.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Not inform the entire group every time a group member completes any action.

Important information in groups sometimes gets lost under redundant notifications such as 'Sally completed 'Workout 2 Day 1''

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add Drip-Feed For Workout Plans To Calendar

It would be awesome if at some point, Trainerize added a "drip-feed" function to the "Training Programs" to help further automate things, similar to how ClickFunnels has a drip-feed function that you can set to unlock the next module either upon completion or after a certain number of days. I use this for my membership site now and have each week set to unlock after 7 days so that clients can't buy my 12-week program, copy all of the 12 weeks worth of content, workouts, etc. and then try to cancel and leave with everything. If Trainerize had this feature…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

You can set the client’s look-ahead period to either by weeks, or by training phases. They cannot look ahead beyond that.

Thanks!

16. remove redundant notifications for group checkins/tracking.

I would like to receive notification whenever anyone chats within a group without receiving a duplicate notification when they check-in/track a workout.

Currently, there's only mentions/reactions or EVERYTHING. Since we already receive Push notification when a client checks in or tracks, it's redundant for trainers to get the same Push notification from within the group context.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Messages  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Cloning workout templates

The option to clone workout templates should be made available to allow trainers to make specific changes for different types of clients

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an option for SQL queries or exports

I would like to query all our client data to allow for different repot types. I.e., this client performed this many reps of this exercise between these dates... or, what percentage of my clients are male/female and in this age group. Easy to do manually in the calendar for a few clients, nearly impossible when you have 50

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi everyone,

While you cannot run SQL queries directly, Studio and above plans have API access so you can make queries and assemble reports the way you want to.

Thanks!

19. Skype ID field

Allow the client to put in their skype ID so we can call them via skype.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. cell phone workout alert

When you've established your clients' schedule concerning days and time of workouts, having an automatic alert that could be sent via text to their cell phone would be a good alert system.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base