Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1470 results found

1. The current post workout rating system needs to be updated

The question says "how hard was the session?" and the "hardness" shouldn't be the emphasis. It should be the quality of the session/workout which can encompass the "hardness" already but adds more variables to consider like their performance that day, their condition, and etc. So, I'm suggesting the post workout rating question to ask, "what was the quality of your sessions?" not "how hard was the workout"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add more substitutes for certain exercises

Yesterday, my workout had me doing cable preacher curls, but my gym at work doesn’t have that machine available. Basically, I had to grab an adjustable bench and used it as an alternative to perform the exercise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Edit exercises after they are already in the library

Some exercises that are in the TZ library, such as side planks, should be a timed exercise but are not. I would like the ability to edit exercises after they are already in the library.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. AMRAP, FOR TIME, FOR DISTANCE, FOR REPS, FOR CALORIES

As programmers, we need the ability to add workouts that combine AMRAPS, For Time, For Distance, For Reps, For Calories. We should be able to make a workout without making individual inputs. We should be able to just input a workout and then choose, sets x reps, for Distance, for calories , for time, for weight, for AMRAP (for Reps only, or for Rounds and Reps). Honestly as I see through the "ideas" for you all, you seem to not want to make any changes. You all need to look at systems like Wodify and SugarWOD for how they allow…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow clients to edit their workouts in phase

Allowing a client to edit their workout in phase NOT just substitute exercise. That is make the change a permanent one.

Why? Because it allows flexibility in programming for the trainer. You say this is a trainer driven platform, this option is essential for that.

1. This feature will free up a large amount of time for the trainer not having to adjust programs and workouts for individually.

2. It allows the trainer the ability to deliver programs based on body pattern movements not having to adjust exercises for clients.

3. It allows Trainers to create programs to be delivered to a wider…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Cardio feature to plan in target pace and heart rate zones with notifications to give clients if they are running too fast or slow

Cardio feature to plan in pace and heart rate zones with notifications to give clients alerts if they are running too fast or slow. Similar prompts features given by Runna coach and training peaks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Tips for choosing a barbell set for home

Are you looking to level up your home workouts and build strength like never before? Look no further than the versatile and effective barbell set, a must-have for any home gym enthusiast. Whether you're a seasoned lifter or just starting your fitness journey, a barbell set for home offers countless exercise possibilities to target every muscle group and achieve your fitness goals.

Relife Sports barbell set for home is meticulously designed with your needs in mind, combining durability, functionality, and versatility to provide an exceptional workout experience. Here's why our barbell set stands out:

Quality Construction
    Crafted from high-quality materials…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ABILITY TO EDIT 'ADD ON PROGRAMME' FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL CLIENT RATHER THAN MASTER

At the moment you can subscribe clients to an 'add on programme' such as 'stretches' but this can only be altered in the MASTER copy.

It would be great to create custom add-on programmes for each client the same as you can build a persoanlised Main Programme.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Selection when I want to loop a video

Interval workout - I created many videos with long explanations (Pilates exercises) and would like to be able to make a shortcut and DECIDE when to cut a video. This way, my clients don't need to listen to all the videos and can just follow the workout without making a break.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Features and Benefits of the foldable treadmill with incline

Foldable treadmills with incline features are an excellent choice for those who want the benefits of an inclined workout without sacrificing space. Here are some key features, and benefits of foldable treadmills with incline:

Features and Benefits of the foldable treadmill with incline
    Incline Capability
    Incline features allow for more intense workouts, simulating uphill walking or running, which can increase calorie burn and engage different muscle groups.

Variety of Workout Programs
    Many models have pre-set workout programs that adjust speed and incline automatically to provide varied and challenging workouts.

Durability and Stability
    High-quality foldable treadmills are built to be stable…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to add Training Blocks to differentiate Training segments.

For Example, right now clients can not tell the different between warm ups, strength, recovery, etc. Adding these features would help TREMENDOUSLY to organize and keep clients engaged on what to focus on. Also being able to save blocks would be super helpful as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Same exercise 2x week. Store different kg, reps respectively.

When an exercise is programmed 2x per week. It stores the las values: kg and reps. However the rep ranges may be different. Example: Monday squat 3x5, Thursday squat 3x10. The weights/reps of the previous session are always listed when indeed it should be the weights/reps of the given session.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Circuit workouts: autoplay personalized videos

my personalized videos for workout circuits are not just instructional but are workout videos for the full time duration so an autoplay feature for these non-instrucrional videos so that the client doesn't have to click play and go into the video (which stops the time clock) would have a huge impact for the circuit training feature and clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Circuit Workout: personalized voice cue

Hi I am uploading videos for a circuit workout. I want to remove the generic voice cue and add my own, or auto play my audio on the video preview for the exercise. It looks like this is not currently possible, and is something that has been requested from my clients

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it safe to use chin up bars for home?

Chin up bars for home come in various designs and styles, catering to different preferences and installation requirements. Here's a breakdown of some common types:

Doorway Chin-Up Bars
    These are perhaps the most popular and convenient options for home use. They typically consist of a metal bar with padding to protect your doorframe. Installation usually involves securing the bar between the door frame by twisting or extending it until it fits snugly. Doorway chin-up bars are versatile and don't require any permanent installation, making them ideal for renters or those who don't want to drill holes.

Wall-Mounted Chin-Up Bars
    Wall-mounted…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. all client daily calendar view

I'd like to be able to print off a morning calendar with all of my clients and what they have scheduled that day--workouts, habits, and cardio. Like a checklist, that I can reference as clients complete their tasks throughout the day. That way I can see when I client is about to miss a workout, rather than finding out after they have. I operate solely online so I don't know if my clients went to they gym or not at their scheduled time, I usually don't find out until the end of day report when it's too late for me…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improved and more efficient program and workout builder

Building a program seems straightforward until you have to construct one that spans 20 weeks with multiple phases and 80 different workouts.

And it becomes even tougher when you have to create 20 of these programs.

That's why the program creation system needs to become more intuitive and programmable to enable faster program creation.

Here are the features I propose:

1) The ability to create templates with the basic information that most programs have, thus avoiding the need to write "Week 01 - Day 1, Week 02 - Day 2, Week 20 - Day 3," etc., 20 times.

In addition…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Programming of several exercises in a single box, which can be chosen if the main exercise cannot be performed

The ability to add exercise variants would be crucial for clients, e.g.:

If I create a program where I program the pin press, the rack pull, or a squat with a multi-power rack, but my client doesn't have access to the necessary equipment, there should be a tab for each exercise with an icon indicating a change or variant.

In this tab, I will add "variant" exercises that my client can do if they don't have access to the equipment for the main exercise, or if my client has an injury, or even if the gym equipment is busy, my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Exercises based on the percentage of the 1rm with an internal calculator that updates all weights in a program based on that percentage

Programs made by professionals are usually done in an Excel sheet; these programs are mostly based on the percentage of 1RM. In the Excel sheets, a cell can be created to input the 1RM of any exercise to automatically calculate the weight to be used based on the % of 1RM, e.g., squat, deadlift, and bench press. Once the 1RM is added to the routine, the exercises look as follows:

Enter Your Maxes Here:

Squat: 100 kg
    Bench Press: 100 kg

Excercise | RM | Reps | Sets | Weight
    Squat (50%) 4 1 50

Squat (60%) 4 4 60…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dips Bar to increase upper body strength

A dips bar, also known as a dip station or parallel bars, is a piece of fitness equipment designed primarily for performing the exercise known as dips. Dips are a compound upper-body exercise that primarily targets the chest, shoulders, and triceps muscles.

The dips bar typically consists of two parallel bars set at a fixed distance apart, usually shoulder-width or slightly wider. These bars are often made of sturdy metal and may be attached to a larger frame for stability. Some dip stations also come with additional features such as padded handles, adjustable height, or even the ability to perform…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 73 74
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base