Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

420 results found

1. upload files

I have printed waivers that clients sign, release forms from doctors, photo release forms etc... it would be great if I could upload these to my clients dashboard to have everything in one place. or have an option of online form that the client sign on the app or online and automatically goes to the the clients 'files' at the dashboard

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow clients to talk to each other within the app

My old software, virtual gym, would allow clients to communicate and talk to each other. We're trying to assign accountability partners, APs to our clients. Also to form friendships, and support each other. Virtual gym also allowed clients to build their own groups. Since we have so many clients online, it would be nice if they could talk to each other. It would help us out a lot. I think it's a small thing considering we pay $250 a month for this app. And I hate the weekend have our custom icon anymore in the app store. Especially after it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Create a "Chat" tab- improve messaging capabilities.

I think it would be helpful if the "chat" feature had its on place on the bottom of the dashboard. Clients should be able to easily message all the coaches and other clients that they are training along. That way they can connect and. take their conversations out side of the community page.

Long term giving more of a social media vibe will benefit the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Décoder l'Apprentissage Automatique avec ChatGPT

Consultez notre guide approfondi sur https://chatgptfrancais.io/ l'apprentissage automatique avec ChatGPT. Découvrez des informations expertes, des astuces clés et des réponses à vos questions fréquentes.

Bienvenue dans notre guide sur la découverte de l'apprentissage automatique en utilisant ChatGPT. Examinons les subtilités de ce domaine captivant.

Les bases de l'apprentissage automatique
    Compréhension des principes fondamentaux

Familiarisez-vous avec les principes de base avant de décoder l'apprentissage automatique avec ChatGPT. Pour une compréhension approfondie, explorez les concepts fondamentaux.

La première étape consiste en une exploration des algorithmes.
    Naviguer dans une variété d'algorithmes

Découvrez les nombreux algorithmes utilisés dans l'apprentissage automatique. En savoir plus sur…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to provide clients with a statement of completed/past sessions

It would be great if there was a way to view a clients scheduled/past sessions. Because trainerize removes a session at the time of scheduling rather than after the session has passed, it is difficult to track the number of sessions used. This feature would also help quickly clear up client disputes on how many sessions we've completed should any arise.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change Cutoff Hours

I have clients who work nights. Their days don’t follow the typical hours. It would be beneficial to change their active hours within the app so that the cutoff isn’t at midnight. For example, their days start at 17:00 and end at 10:00 the next day. It would be nice for them to log everything in one day instead of two separate days.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Assigning A Program to Trainer/Coach

As a trainer its important to test my programs I create and make sure they work. To test and see my programs I have to add myself as a client, log out of my Trainer version and log back in as a client.

Much more feasible to have a way to assign programs to the account holder or any trainer in the system.

Trainers like having programs that aren't in excel too...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Voice Notes - Do you guys even care?

Why is voice notes still not a thing? Your exercise demonstrations and technique is as bad as it gets. You focus on so many other things that arent even crucial - but at the end of the day, this is about the client and giving the client a great experience. So why has it taken so long to consider adding voice notes? Is there an update on whether or not its coming to Trainerize because i may need to look at alternative softwares. Thanks

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Client Can Be Assigned to Multiple Trainers

We offer multiple programs and it would be a great feature to allow multiple trainers or at least a support trainer to a client's profile. I.e. a nutrition coach would be a support coach for a client in a workout program. Right now our support coaches are unable to use the automated features in trainerize and they have to set up there own reminders to check-in with clients.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Questionnaires

It would be great to create custom forms/questionnaires - similar to the initial consult form that gets sent to clients during onboarding - but send them separately at different times. For example, I would love to have a form I send to clients (or schedule to send to them) when their current training block ends to get an assessment of how the training block went and make adjustments. Or, to create a separate form with nutrition-related questions I could send to a client during onboarding in addition to the initial consult form if they are looking for coaching that involves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow clients to be assigned to multiple coaches.

Allow assignment of multiple coaches to one client. Would work in the instance of having a separate fitness and nutrition coach working with the same client.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Track caliper skin-fold measurements

All of the suggestions revolving around caliper measurements/pinch tests get marked as "Can already be done" and sometimes this link is given to show that it can already be done: https://help.trainerize.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033938972-Measuring-Client-Progress

Unfortunately, this cannot already be done. These are the measurements that that page says the app can track:

Body Fat %
    Chest
    Tricep
    Subscapular
    Axilla
    Suprailiac
    Abdomen
    Thigh

The problem is that only the thickness (in inches or I assume, centimeters) of each of these body parts can be tracked, and I guess either you calculate the bodyfat % yourself with the calipers or with a BF%-capable bodyweight scale,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Manage Client's Email Notifications

I should be able to decide when the client receives a notification. If I need to backlog appointments (ie, the client paid late or the client paid in person, etc) than I don't want them to receive an email message.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Quicker on-boarding for clients

I am using this platform for home exercise programs as a Physical therapist. I also will use this platform for fitness and wellness training.

I am testing this platform and comparing to others. I tested the on-boarding process on the client side and found it to be too time consuming. I already have my clients fill out all of their waivers and I should have the option to avoid my clients filling out another. Further, I should have the option to have my clients avoiding having to fill in stuff like Weight, Height, etc.

Lastly, the workout section should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have a fully functional Coach Profile without taking a coaching seat

To have Coach profile like the Timmy Explorer that you can use and test with. While also tracking as a client without taking up a Coaching Spot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. clients holiday

Add a function to show when you or clients will be away

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow multiple client tabs to be opened in browser

Allow different tabs to be opened with different client profiles without having to bounce back and forth and closing each one to open another.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Clients can report travel dates and add their own via a calendar feature

Clients can submit calendar days or important events that upload to their dashboard so that coach can see important upcoming dates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base