Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

457 results found

1. Clients Scheduled workouts Monday - Sunday FRONT AND CENTER

When we have client's workouts scheduled throughout the week, those workouts when we go into their training program is listed as "THIS WEEK WORKOUTS" so we can easily make the progression without sifting back and forth from our client's calendar to the training program.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In-App forms

Consultation/onboarding form in one with PARQ questions & signing off of terms & conditions (in an easier format than the current consult form - No coding needed and not PDF forms - Don't want clients to have to send things back to me and just be able to fill out when they open the app)

In-App check-in forms (with option to have multiple for different types of clients)

This should be of a HIGH priority to have internal forms

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Place to make notes about client interactions

Place to make notes about client interactions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Calendar for Master Program

The same calendar visibility for a master program as when you are looking at one single clients calendar.

This will help with setting scheduling, auto messages, photo check-ins, body stats etc

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scheduling and Workout Integration Simplified

Add the ability to add your workouts you create in the clients program calendar directly to their program incase you wish to add that workout at a later date. Currently, it DOES NOT add to their program and I'm stuck having to re-create the workout, or if I choose to change the duration of a phase from 4 weeks to 6 weeks, I'm stuck having to recreate everything and wastes a lot of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow workout data to be backdated prior to a client signing in for the first time

Currently the client has to log in before workout data can be entered for them, but this is a limitation if you are moving the client over from another system and would like to backdate their data to be ready for them to get stuck in immediately.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Multi-Langua App

There must be the option of English, Spanish and Portuguese (Br). They are the 3 types of clients that I have and the fact that it is only in English generates rejection and that means that I lose potential clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. App for Spanish speakers

Hello! My name is Seric. I am a personal trainer and natural bodybuilding champion. I have been using the app for some time to take my online consulting to the next level. It's excellent!

I have students in different parts of the world. Especially in Argentina, Venezuela and Colombia.

It is possible that the application can work in Spanish for people who do not yet know how to speak English. It can be a very important advance for the entire community. What do you think? ;D

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. why does the calendar keep duplicating items?

No matter how many times I mass delete items like cardio or auto messages from my clients calenders, the app duplicates random auto messages for different days all the time and I'm continuously having to go in and delete them.
    For example (and I've spoken to the support team MANY times who said this is a bug you're trying to fix) I set auto messages every Friday for check ins. I then double check my clients calenders to ensure it's set up correctly and then a couple of weeks later, the auto message has duplicated itself 3 times in one…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to cycle macros in the in the app and space in the app to store client information

I would like the ability to adjust my client's macros daily. This is crucial to have the ability to do this without needing additional files, folders, or apps. I work with competition prep clients and want the ability to set daily goals and ideally have a folder for each client inside the app.

Is there a way to add a folder inside the app so there is no need to go outside of the app to view additional client information?

The way the app is currently, you have to have outside files to store client information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In-Person training session check-ins to keep track of completed sessions

There should be a way for clients to check in when they arrive for an in person session and it should keep track of all in person sessions completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A time stamp for each weigh-in.

A time stamp for a logged weigh-in to see what time of day our clients are stepping on the scale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Daily Summary Emails including all clients

I have currently opted-in for the daily summary via email of client activity. I'd like it to show ALL clients, vs a random selection. It says "here's what your clients did yesterday" but then only shows a random selection. It is not workable to need to manually look at every client to see what was completed and what was skipped. If I could get everyone in one update, then I know who to follow up with immediately that is off track. thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Be able to enter data for all group class by attendees at once

An optional feature to be able to enter data for all group class attendees during the group class.

At the moment I have to pick one client to follow through and enter their data during the class, then use my notes app to enter the other clients’ data/numbers/substitutions during the session, then go back and fill in their workout in the app after the session. This is incredibly time consuming and frustrating.

If there was a simple way to have the one workout open for the group class and you could ‘swipe across’ to change client to be able to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please create a way for 2 clients to be able to share a single package purchase. Husbands and wives, partners, friends.

2 members sharing a single payment/membership. This will enable one payer to purchase for themselves and a partner/spouse. Both family members work off the same package of sessions.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allowing trainers to view programs that clients have purchased

Clients can purchase my programs through my website, however it would be nice if as the trainer we could see the programs that a client has purchased without having to wait until the start date. It's very frustrating and shows currently that I have clients with no program - yet they've purchased and it doesnt show in the calendar when it will start.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Clients Choose Start Date of Program

Currently the only options for a client to start a program they have purchased through Trainerize Pay is to start the following Monday, the day of purchase, or a specific date that I set. This sets up a pretty unfortunate business model.

One of the biggest pieces of feedback I've received from clients is that they would prefer to be able to choose the day that they start the program that they purchase rather than be forced into a certain start option. Sometimes they need some time to get things settled before starting the program and don't want to miss…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be good to see on the client list where each client is on their program as in phase etc

Would be good to see on the client list on the App itself where each client is on their program (as in which phase of a programme for example or how far in they've got without going into the laptop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add custom Meals directly in app

Ability to add or adjust meal „library“ directly in the app. Currently it is only possible ober the laptop website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base