Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1437 results found

1. 9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. more templates for calisthenics and plyometrics

You need to add more features for drills in between exercises and also to add for the client that looks for a more of a body weighted type exercises.basically free of machime or devices. You can still incorporate dumbells with the plyometrics exercises as an advance movement

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow workout stats to be tracked without a wireless connection

The wifi in my gym isn't always great, so I do all my programming from home. If I already have a workout ready to go I would like to be able to track stats without my iPad being connected to the wifi, then just automatically synch with everything again (like Google drive) when I reconnect to the Internet.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. drop and drag programs onto exercise days.

Currently the system is very labor intensive. If I have a program that looks like this ABA BAB I have to enter each day individually into the calendar.
    Plus if I wish to enter an exercise like walking each day, I have to enter in each day, again adding to my work load. I simple tick like " do you want this program to be scheduled everyday?" would solve this.

Ryan

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reports based on total volume/load

Would like to be able to define a "preferred graph default".

I mostly use "load" to look at total volume and have to reselect every single update or graph since "max weight" is the default (and is getting old). I do not usually have clients changing load within one workout -and when I do it is a planned RM progression like in the conjugate 5-3-1 process.) I would like to select Load as my default

The Monthly grid "clips: at 10 sets and i would like it to go to whatever I have assigned. For instance, In density protocol, it…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatic Generation of Workout Programs by AI

Let trainers be able to choose from a drop-down category the type of client they were targeting (example: Weight Loss), choose the phase level, choose the type of equipment available, choose the duration and frequency of the program (1-3 months), and pick the days that the client would be working out on.

From here, all the trainer would have to do was click a button that says "Create Program" and automatically a training program would be generated.

They were also able to edit the exercises. Example: delete, change the volume, change or add an exercise, without having to re-create a…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. allow client to add notes for each excercise

Now, it's possible for clients to make notes for the whole workout, but not for each excercise. Would be great to do that (Example: "Reduced weight bench press due to DOMS" --> barbell bench press. "New record, yes!" --> Barbell Squat)

Otherwise, great job! Love your Service and my clients do too.

722 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Viktor Djurasic responded

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your great suggestion! We've added this to our work queue. We'll post further updates here as our teams pick it up to work on it. Please come back to ideas.trainerize.com to add your vote to other ideas.

Thanks!

8. Add ability to copy and paste days on the calendar.

If a client has the same workouts on Monday and Thursday they should only have to schedule Mondays and copy and paste all the workouts for that day into Thursday.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to group exercises into progressions, and substitute easier with more difficult exercises

Stack exercises together. Easily substitute exercises from easy to difficult

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the ability to use lbs or kg for specific exercises

In the gym, we have a mix of equipment using lbs and kg. It would be god if we could the mixture of both.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Export names, last workouts logged

I would like to be able to run reports of my online training clients.

For example, run a report that exports to excel with info like client first name, client last name, last session logged, last workout logged etc.

This goes one step further than the dashboard and we would really help with bulk training

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change swim metrics to "Yards" and "Meters" instead of "miles"

It's rare if ever that people swim in "miles." Make this system more user friendly toward triathletes and coaches of endurance atheletes.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to build workout programs without using client profiles.

Trainerize is in great need for a workout program tab... Currently creating workout programs cost 1-3 dollars a month per program. This is such a basic feature that should be built in trainerize. I have well over a 100 workout program templates that I would like to freely build on trainerize but I can't due to the financial constraints that trainerize has put in place (i.e. having to use a client account for each template we create).

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to Automatically Generate Custom Workouts

I would like the ability to build a workout program template for a specified period of time but have the ability to change based on the clients equipment availability and perhaps even experience level.

The way this could be done is if:

1. We had the ability to build workout programs.

2. Within those workout programs we could select multiple substitute exercises for each exercises so if the original exercise was bench press and the client did not select bench press under the equipment filter then the program would automatically choose a substitute exercise and make the process of customization seamless.

Also,…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Drag and drop feature

Having the ability to drag and drop from a favorite exercise list would be much easier to establish workouts.

Additionally, incorporating periodized programs into this system is difficult in the current format.

Can we add a tier system so you can do a workout and then add/swap exercises, sets and reps, but keep the same format.

Example:
    Workout 1, Tier 1 Squats 3x10; Bench press 3x10
    Workout 1, Tier 2 Squats 4x8; Bench Press 4x8
    Workout 1, Tier 3 Squats 5x5; Bench Press 5x5

v/r

Jess

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Free text option to the carido listing

add 'Other' as an option with an open text field to the cardio list. This will allow users to add their own activity which may not be included in the list.

Keep up the great work!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to place a master workout in multiple programs or client's programs and have it automatically update everywhere when I edit.

I had to update a workout template but it did not automatically update the template that is already scheduled with clients... If we could add a master workout to my client's account but have it be linked.... this will make it way more efficient to update workouts that may be on hundreds of clients' calendars... It would be too time consuming if I had to go to each individual client and delete and then re-send template which I had to do.. Luckily it was only a few clients

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 68 69 70 72 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base