Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1433 results found

1. Better overview for "Edit progression" for easier programming and periodization

If you have multiple different workouts with the same exercise in it, it would be easier to see them all at once in "Edit progression" calendar/view

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add an exercise to an existing workout on the fly

In the previous version of the app, you could add an exercise on the fly. It helped when you simply added another exercise or substituted an exercise for some reason and wanted to record it accurately. i.e. maybe you substitute a DB bench press for a BB bench press. This can still be done on the browser, but is no longer available on the app. I resort to making a note in a notebook and entering it later when I am at my computer.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add 'Instructions' field before each superset within a workout

At the moment there is a field to add instructions for the entire workout, but each "superset" within each workout may have a set of instructions that's unique to the others. I understand that you can outline this at the top of the workout; however, it can be quite annoying or difficult to have to constantly reference the instructions at the top of the page. Furthermore, understanding which instructions correspond to which superset can be confusing to some. An 'instructions' field before each superset would remedy this and make for a much better UX.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Save workouts after training plan is over

I still need access to previously made workouts after a client's training plan has ended. Why aren't they saved to edit or reuse? The copying function showed no workouts to copy over.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make it easier for clients to access there previous sets, reps, and weights completed

Add a history button next to each exercise within the clients program, so they can check what weight, reps and sets they have done in the past. This is good for clients to be able to check their progression quickly.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. possibility to upload Full video and short loop separately

Make it possible to download separately Full video and short loop. This will make the interval training mode with custom video really cool!!! Now with only one Full video it looks inferior!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pickleball as an activity

Several of my clients are asking that pickleball be added as an activity. it's becoming very popular

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Training Plan Search Index

Add a search index to the training library so users don't have to scroll through to whole list of workouts to find something/

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Availability to give an exercise substitute easily without losing the progression planned

I cannot change an exercise without having to do all the progression again... If a client need a substitute, I have to edit thee workout, reschedule the workouts the same days and then do all the progression all over again...

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be able to update a training plan while viewing how they did the previous week

When programming a new workout you are unable to view how the client did in their previous session at the same time, which makes it harder to currently programme accordingly.

At the moment I am needing to go through 2 devices one for programming and one to view the workout that they completed the previous week.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Redo your Kettlebell videos

I've noticed that some of the kettlebell exercises (Kettlebell cleans in particular) in your video library are being improperly performed. Sometimes in a manner that if replicated by a client could cause injury. I know that I can make my own videos and do not need to use the ones provided. However, when providing exercise demonstrations as part of the service said exercises should be demonstrated properly. I feel that Trainerize has an obligation to provide correct exercise demonstrations and by not doing so it hurts your credibility as a "Fitness Platform".

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. AM or PM training schedule

Example....Some of my clients do Running in the AM then I’d like them to do their Rehab Ex program in the PM or Swim in The PM post Run as an Active Recovery session

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. PRINT

We need to have an option for clients to print workouts that includes the REP SCHEMES DESIGNATED. The ability to print right now only gives the exercise then the number of sets, but no instructions from the reps or rest columns. They should be able to print something that has everything they need to do their workout (aside from videos obviously) because not everyone likes carrying their phone with them everywhere in the gym.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alphabetize your exercise library

It would be useful if the Exercise database were broken up in alphabetical order. If I wanted to find any exercises that started with the letter A I could just click on the "A" tab, and so forth. Right now I'm in the middle of going through our exercise database and whenever I leave the project for awhile and come back, I have to start at the beginning. I have to scroll down, wait for the videos to load, scroll down further, wait for videos, etc., until I get to whatever letter I was on. Not a major issue, but…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. MORE AT HOME WORKOUTS

We are all stuck inside without a gym, most of our clients only have limited equipment. I have looked through every exercise and you guys do not have some very basic exercises that can be done with a band. Lat Pull down tricep push down, the list goes on. We're going to be stuck in this horrible situation for a while until a vaccine is created. You guys have to adapt to at home exercises. I realize that i can just put notes in for the client but so many need a visual, like a said you must adapt like…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Training phase with progressions printable

Being able to print a training phase with all the progressions included. Compact but easy to see all weeks over one or two sheets. It could look much like the progression editor.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Expand cardio so we can program in as much detail as strength. Intervals, intensity, zones, multiple equipment etc.

Expand cardio so we can program in as much detail as strength. Intervals, intensity, zones, multiple equipment etc.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Duplicate an Exercise while building a workout

It would improve efficiency to allow an exercise to be duplicated while building a workout.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In circuit training programs, have the option for an exercise to be time based and a button to start the timer.

In circuit training programs, have the option for an exercise to be timed based and a button to start the timer so people don't have to look at their watches or set a different timer. Just like how there is a timer for the rest periods, the same should exist for timed exercises.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Better cardio training programs

Better tracking and programming for cardiovascular exercises — like TrainingPeaks

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base