Trainerize

We are continually upgrading Trainerize with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other trainers can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our trainer community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our trainer community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of trainers and how it fits with the overall vision of Trainerize.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add notification when clients enter body stats

I would like to also receive notifications when clients update their body stats.

923 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Log food for tomorrow

Ability to pre-track food for tomorrow or future dates.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Meal Tracker (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Garmin Connect

It seems a lot of the major fitness tracking apps are missing. Not having Garmin Connect or even Polar seems a missed opportunity.

1,846 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

272 comments  ·  Wearables and devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for voting for this idea.

Our team has moved this idea into the design and development phase.

Please continue to return to ideas.trainerize.com to vote for or add any other ideas.

Your feedback is important to us!

4. Samsung Galaxy Watch or S-health integration

Samsung Health so that data can be imported to this app, for clients

414 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

106 comments  ·  Wearables and devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for voting for this idea.

Our team has moved this idea onto our planned roadmap.

Please continue to return to ideas.trainerize.com to vote for or add any other ideas.

Your feedback is important to us!

5. Macro changes on different days

Being able to schedule a macro change a head of time vs going in the day of to change it. I would like to change clients macros on rest days, especially for competition clients.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Menstrual Cycle Tracking

Women's bodies change throughout their cycles and so do their training capabilities and nutritional needs. It would be very helpful to know where clients are in their cycles. This could be easily added in the fitbit and apple integrations as both platforms have period tracking abilities.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Compliance Percentage Displayed On Client's Dash

A feature where every client can see their own compliance percentage at the top of their dash, with the ability for them to toggle between nutrition, workouts, habits, or all, via a drop down. Perhaps even with the ability to toggle between weekly, monthly, or all time compliance. Based on the program(s) they're currently running.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Progress and Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Built-in meal plan generator/builder that gives meal plan with recipes and shopping list

You pick a certain diet for them and from there can be a library of recipes to pick from like the workouts but for food. Then be able to swap out foods or change parts of their meal plan directly in Trainerize.

Something like myPTHub or evolution nutrition. Keep everything under one roof.

This should be viewable on the calendar without having to download an old-school PDF.

2,397 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to track sit and reach results

Ability to track sit and reach results directly in app. Graph to see if client is getting more flexible.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meal Tracker (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Write comments signed to one photo & delete comments

Option to write a comment not just to a day but to one photo. Also have the option to edit or delete a comment.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Meal Tracker (in-app)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow clients to book into calendar appointments (group fitness) themselves

I teach group fitness classes and would like to be able to create an appointment/event in the calendar so clients can book into the group fitness themselves rather than me inviting/adding them.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Appointments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add warmup sequences

Add warmup sequence for specific body parts or general warmup so we can re-use.

Please add your specific exercises to the comments, with any youtube videos. That will help us execute on this idea if we have specific exercises we can execute on.

279 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exercises  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add AMRAP, AFAP, and EMOM to workout type

To make our lives easier than using a work-around, it would be amazing to add AMRAP, AFAP, and EMOM to the workout types. I feel this would save a ton of time and allow for even more diversity of workouts.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. AUTO SAVE FEATURE IN WORKOUT BUILDER

There Is nothing more annoying than losing a workout after half way through building it due to connection trouble or computer freezing And auto save feature would be a great addition

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Exercises  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Having The Ability To View Where Clients Are Within Master Program

I have a master program that currently has over 100+ subscribers who have purchased the program throughout the summer months. It would be nice to be able to view where everyone is within the Master Program on a Master calendar of sorts.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client and Trainer Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More metrics for “hiking” activity

I work with a lot of hikers/outdoors people, and they like to share their mileage and elevation gain, not just the time it took to hike.

Please add more metrics for the hiking activity.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exercises  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "End of Month Report"

I think it'd be great to have the system send an "End of Month Report" to each client with stats like:

Total Workouts.
    Average workouts per week.
    Personal Bests summary
    Nutritional summary with average calories, carbs, fat, protein.
    etc..

Most "online fitness options" do something like this as a way to give clients a feeling of accomplishment at months end. This would be a great way for us to show how we are helping clients get stronger and healthier.

1,745 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Progress and Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Manually modify est time duration on a workout

The Trainerize system auto-calculates Workout time estimates, I would like the ability to manually modify the time to better match the workout I have created.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Workouts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ability to see upcoming training phase to prepare for it.

As a user, it's frustrating that I can't see my next program until the day it starts.

Example: It's Saturday and my new program starts on Monday (updated exercises or reps or something). Nothing shows up in my calendar though until Monday :/

Ideal: It would be great to see the next program that I have available so that I can prep for it. Instead, I have to wait until Monday morning (workout time) and I have to scramble to figure out the new routine in order to get it done in time. I'd prefer to have the next program…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Programs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base