Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4795 results found

1. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The ability to add a specific exercise to a goal.

I've seen this idea thrown around a few times and would like to bring it to the top of the ideas list. I would love to have the ability to add specific exercises to a goal where the progress is tracked.

E.g. Bench press X reps times X weight and the progress is automatically updated.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A general search option for "Workout Library" Program

On my app with the "workout library" I find it very difficult to find the workouts I want in this program. Can we add a general search bar to better find the workouts we want and make the app more user friendly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Edit Scheduled Classes Repeat Options

CX would like the ability to open a scheduled Class Event and edit the repeat option. For example, if they scheduled a Class Event to repeat every Monday for 12 weeks, they would like to be able to click on any of the scheduled blocks and edit the repeat options (extend the duration, add additional dates).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Provide a way for trainers to count clients remaining sessions.

Provide a way to see how many sessions a client had remaining.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More Filters/Search Options for "Workout Library" Program

With the new feature of the "Workout Library" as a program. I find the filters very limiting for clients to find the ideal workout they want. Having a general search bar to search for workouts by name, muscle group, etc. Having filters to search by muscle group, style of workout ( regular, circuit, etc). As a client on my own app using this "Workout Library Program" I find it challenging to find the workouts I want. Also showing the workouts in a list view rather than a slide across, as you can't see the names, general workout desciption, before clicking…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. cover photo for video/on demand workouts

When uploading a on-demand video it would be great to be able to add a cover photo for this rather than it just choosing part of the video as the cover photo. This would look alot more professional and help clients see what the video was of.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Put clients name before session times

Calendar on webpage
    Have clients name on session times or just name instead of the session times I can’t tell who is who if someone slots in someone else’s spot for a day and I like to see who I have in the day so I know I’m prepared
    It has their name in tiny writing in the app calendar which is okay but nothing for the calendar on the webpage when using the iPad I can’t tell who is who

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Trainerize appointment notes to sync with google calendar

My notes that I put in for specific clients when booking doesn’t show in my google calendar is this possible to sync
    If they pay cash it’s easier to track but I have to keep going back through trainerize to find the notes

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would love to be able to add more meals on lower calorie diets..... 5 meals would be ideal

Would love to be able to add more meals on lower calorie diets..... 5 meals would be ideal. for example i can only do 3 meals for my lower calorie clients that are trying to cut for a show or lose fat fast. I would like to add 5-6 small meals for them

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Weekly assessment questionnaires!!!

Please allow for weekly assessment with either prefilled questions or the ability to create our own questions for clients!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an end date to the challenges instead of just weeks

The challenges are a great new feature! Thank you for that. The only issue is the duration. It only has a 'weeks' time option and not an "end date' time option. This should be an easy fix since this is already an option for training programs.
    You can't have a "30 day fat burning challenge" without the ability to offer the challenge for 30 days. Even the phrase "30 days" is a fairly established marketing fitness challenge phrase. No one says, 35 day boot camp challenge. Or 28 day calorie burn. It's 30 or 60 or even a 90 day.…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Have a start date for habits

I'm doing monthly challenges for my clients and being able to have habits start on the date the challenge starts instead of the exact day I input them would be better.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Toggle through days on Meal Tracker & Have client name on meal tracker pop-up screen

I would love to be able to click forward and backward from days past to days future so I can view and comment on multiple days at once. Also, when the clients meal pops up in the screen, it would be helpful if their name was also listed on that pop up so I don't forget who I'm talking to when commenting on meals.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Options to Eliminate Specific Foods

Some people have food allergies and sensitivities that are not on the short list of options currently available. We need an option to enter a food so that it will be excluded from the options that populate into the client's account. For example, if the client is allergic to strawberries, I would not want that client to see a bunch of recipes that call for strawberries.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can you include certain meats to added to the exclusion list of food?

I have a lot of clients that don't eat certain meat i.e pork or red meat. Can that be added on the list as an option to exclude when generating a meal plan

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When you update a product, allow it to apply to current people paying for that product. Helpful for my monthly members.

When I add new classes, I want my current paying members to be able to use them. If you update a product, it doesn't apply to people who are already paying for that product. There should be an option to update a product and apply that change to current people who purchases that product.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Swap/ remove an exercise in scheduled workout(s)

Should be able to remove or swap an exercise in scheduled workouts. It is a real pain when I have to swap an exercise for a client but the only way to do it is to unschedule the workout and re write the entire workout again just to accommodate the new exercise.

Surely there is a better way and I am missing something?

Thanks

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Have the ability to remove the Trainerize Portion from the dashboard link on the desktop version.

If you have an account with the custom app and branding there should also be the option to remove the Trainerize portion of the desktop dashboard link as well to have it also be fully customized to our individual company/ business like the app is. Even if this would incur and additional fee.

Example: https://mapleforge.trainerize.com/app/client/
    Remove the trainerize part from the link.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More specific rules for the challenges

I'm really enjoying the challenges! They've made our group way more engaged, which is awesome.

But, the rules for the challenges are really broad; it's kinda easy to bend them and get ahead. For instance, someone could walk for a minute and get the same points as someone running for an hour – not exactly fair play, right?

I'm thinking if we could get more specific with the rules, we could create some really cool challenges that give our clients a better experience. For example:

Activity-specific challenges, like just running, walking, or another activity, where only a specific activity counts…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base