Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4816 results found

1. Apple Health Integration For Nutrition Macros

You currently do not have a connection with the LoseIt! app among others. An alternative to this would be if Trainerize could pull macronutrient data from Apple Health in order to populate Trainerize. I think this would be a great option for those who don't use My Fitness Pal. Thanks!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I’d like to be able to edit a clients program/workout through the mobile app

I’d like to be able to edit a clients program/workout through the mobile app

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Faster account switching

Easier switching between a trainer sign in and client sign in.

Make it so that you don’t have to sign out and sign into a different account when you have a coach for your personal use and you have clients under you.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to create "Favorites" exercise folder or filter.

It would be great to put certain exercises into like a Favorites category or database. The exercises I use the most so it's easier to look through.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following.

Can we please get an auto fill option so that the weight and repetitions you add in the first set fill in the following sets.

Then when your weight changes either drop or increase or amount of repetitions completed change you only have to change it when needed.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow the apps background color to have a dark theme.

Allow the app to have different colour themes that can match the aesthetics of a user's brand. Also enable the button colours to be altered, specifically the Blue and Orange buttons they look really tacky.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. improve the "substitute" exercise function

It would be great if when clients went to substitute a move they had options limited to exercises they have done historically or even direct progression or regression options.

Maybe having some pre-selected options as backups when programming, instead of clients opening the full library to all potential substitutes.

Equally maybe just swapping for that particular round instead of the whole workout in the case of a piece of kit being used temporarily.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. TUT tracking

A third field of recording time under tension. We can perscribe time under tension in the field for reps. But, we have no way to track if the client has out performed a devious time under tension or total volume of a set that includes time under tension, weight and repetitions.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. auto fill workout data

Auto populate workout data with the clients last personal best (repetitions and weight) when creating the clients training program so when the client trains there is minimal data entry needed by the trainer into trainerize. Entering the repetitions and weights can be slow and take the trainer attention away from the client, especially when there are back to back personal training sessions with no turnaround time to update after the session.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Link to FatSecret App

I would like the ability to link to the FatSecret application.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow progressing of round in progressions builder for interval workouts

When I try to edit the progressions for interval workouts, it only gives me the option to change the rest interval time, but I have no way of changing the high intensity interval time. Making this possible with the interval workouts would save so much time.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display Calories Out from the FitBit App

I use My Fitness Pal and FitBit with all of my clients and love how the apps all now connect together. It would be great if the Trainerize App took the calories out over from the FitBit app as well as the resting HR per day, as this would allow me to monitor calories in (MFP) and calories out (FitBit) so I can monitor their deficit for weight loss.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Built in bodyfat calculator from circumference measurments

Most clients do not have access/ability to measure bf. Electrical impedence devices are questionable and vary greatly based on many factors. Please allow the system to generate bodyfat based on entered circumference measurements. There are many formulas available. I have inserted the US Military and the even newer Ace (American Council on Exercise) formula below:
    Military:
    For men, use the following formula: % body fat = 86.010 x log10(abdomen - neck) - 70.041 x log10(height) + 36.76 [8]
    For women, use the following formula: % body fat = 163.205 x log10(waist + hip - neck) - 97.684 x log10(height) -…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A function that shows total load lifted at the end of each workout. An accumulated total of all lifts throughout workout.

A function that shows total load lifted at the end of each workout. An accumulated total of all lifts throughout workout.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AMRAP, FOR TIME, FOR DISTANCE, FOR REPS, FOR CALORIES

As programmers, we need the ability to add workouts that combine AMRAPS, For Time, For Distance, For Reps, For Calories. We should be able to make a workout without making individual inputs. We should be able to just input a workout and then choose, sets x reps, for Distance, for calories , for time, for weight, for AMRAP (for Reps only, or for Rounds and Reps). Honestly as I see through the "ideas" for you all, you seem to not want to make any changes. You all need to look at systems like Wodify and SugarWOD for how they allow…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. photo

To be able to take or upload a picture of your meal and have AI guess it's calories, macros and ingredients and put it into your meal tracker. Similar to Chat GPT 4 photo recognition or apps like https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/foodvisor-nutrition-diet/id1064020872

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. View trainer calendar

Clients should be able to view trainer calendar availability without having to go through the booking appointment process and check each individual day for potential openings.
    They should be able to see all available openings for the week and have the option to then book in to them.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Ultimate Game-Changer: Why Trainerize Needs Apple Pay Integration Now!

If you're looking to boost your sales and stay ahead of the game, it's urgent that you consider adding Apple Pay as a payment option to your app. With the rise of social media and the need for instant gratification, customers expect convenience and speed when making purchases. By integrating Apple Pay, you can provide a hassle-free payment experience that is sure to attract more customers and increase conversions.

Research has shown that integrating Apple Pay into payment options can lead to a significant increase in sales for businesses. As a satisfied user of Trainerize, I strongly recommend adding this…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Link whoop

Link whoop bands

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Recipes need gram per weight serving size

Instead of recipes just saying 6 servings, it would be extremely useful if the serving size was in grams. This would make shopping and meal planning and customizing much easier for the client.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base