Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4305 results found

1. Be able to move habits

Clients able to move habits (if they need to do it on another day, or in a challenge format), and can add extra, but cannot delete habits that you have added

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Right to left language support

As a user of the application in the Hebrew language, my customers with an Android cell phone cannot see the calendar and training sessions when the cell phone is set to the Hebrew language. This is a phenomenon that does not occur in iPhones. It would be great to get an update where there will be support for right-to-left language on Android phones as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Right-to-left language support on Android phones

As a user of the application in the Hebrew language, my customers with an Android cell phone cannot see the calendar and training sessions when the cell phone is set to Hebrew. This is a phenomenon that does not occur in iPhones. It would be great to get an update where there will be support for right-to-left language on Android phones as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Coaches Calendar

I'm an online nutrition and health coach, so all of my services are delivered via Trainerize. I would love for there to be an option to have a "coaches calendar" that I could subscribe all of my clients to, create events, and send reminders for events, group calls, masterclasses, etc that I'm hosting. This would remove the need to have clients in a google calendar, fb group, etc if I could just subscribe my clients to my "coaches calendar" to update them on new events, add a link to the call/event, send auto messages (like to post a win in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please allow me to start the live group stream from mobile app.

It seems the trainer’s version of trainerize is very limited on mobile app. I’d like to be able to control more things from mobile app, especially the ability to start the group live stream videos so I can move my phone around with me while I am showing them different exercises.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Edit workouts in calendar on desktop

Currently the only way to do this is via mobile, it would be great if I didn't have to switch between devices to edit in a 'WOD' for certain clients without changing their workouts in the workout builder. A wod has been added recently but being able to change their scheduled workouts as well would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Kleurplaten voor Kinderen: Creatieve Ontwikkeling en Educatief Vermaak

Kleurplaten voor kinderen zijn veel meer dan alleen een bezigheid om de tijd te doden. Deze eenvoudige tekeningen bieden kinderen een scala aan voordelen, variërend van het bevorderen van creativiteit en zelfexpressie tot het ontwikkelen van cruciale vaardigheden. In dit artikel duiken we dieper in op de wereld van kleurplaten voor kinderen en benadrukken we waarom ze een waardevol onderdeel vormen van de opvoeding en ontwikkeling van een kind.
    Blader door onze kleurplaten - Kies degene die je leuk vindt om te printen en in te kleuren: https://www.instagram.com/kleurplatengb/

De Kracht van Kleuren
    Kleurplaten zijn een uitnodigende manier voor kinderen om…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to add all clients on a manager account to a challenge rather than just your assigned clients

Its hard to add all clients to a challenge as you can only see the clients assigned to you.

An Admin or manager account should be able to see all clients and add all clients to the challenge easily rather than needing to type each clients name individually to add them if they are with another coach. Or a selection to add to challenge based on Gender, program type, coach etc?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Editing calendar

The ability to delete multiple events from the calendar at one time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Be able to delete or edit Habits!

We should be able to delete or edit habits and goals.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to add instruction to each superset

Simply make it possible for a coach to add a description in the workout for weach superset and change the title for "superset" to example "strength 1". This would level up the programming significantly

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Group training program

Be able to see the shared program across all clients enrolled in that group training session, that way I can have a glance at each person’s current weight for each exercise without having to bounce between clients in-app.

Be able to look at more than one client’s programming on my computer in different tabs so that I can compare programming for clients that are in group sessions at once without having to go back and forth between clients.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Habit functionality

We have our Clients use an app called HabitShare and they all prefer that to the habit function you have.
    They want to be able to check off multiple habits at one time, they do not want to see the thumbs up each time, as they have 7 habits to do every day it gets to be a lot for them. They are: Sleeping, eating on plan, meditating, getting in movement, hydrating. For example, so they can do multiple of these things at once and they would like to be able to more quickly mark that on their trackers as…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. client web portal calendar

Clients who prefer to use the web portal are not able to have the calendar icon show their scheduled appointments (classes are available, why not appointments!?).

In order for them to see what they've scheduled, they have to go to the icon and select every day that they might have scheduled something to confirm...apparently this feature was removed.

PLEASE BRING IT BACK! I have folks that prefer to use the web portal and not the app. :(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Email Notifications for Check Ins

Getting email notifications when a client completes a check in (photos/body measurements). We are able to get emails when clients complete a workout - why not be able to get emails when they do a check in? I think getting those for check ins is definitely more critical than each workout!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have voice cues with all types of workouts

I received feedback from many clients who want to hear the voice cue prompts the same in all types of workouts, not just the interval workouts. Is there a way we can get that set up? They want continuous guidance and not just videos with written reps next to it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Progress for Workout.

Right now it's very hard for us to help our clients progress on a workout we have to go in and check their history. IT will help if they can see what they did for the last 3 weeks when they have the app open, so they can focus on being stronger and beating their last week's numbers. Making it an easier process. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mental Well-being Section

Would love a place where we can have weekly home work for them. Example a habit that goes reflection for this week?

We list a few questions and they reflect back and come back with an answer.

Have it created as a mindset portal where we help them work on their mental well-being.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to use the meal planner as well as logging food through myfitnesspal

The meal planner is great as guidance but I want to be able to assign both so the client has the option and a more flexible approach

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. DROPSETS!!!!

We need the ability to create dropsets in a much easier fashion than current.

Secondly, being able to program using RIR, RPE or %1RM easier than just notes would be great

But DROPSETS are needed for sure

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base