Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1412 results found

1. Allow clients to see their workout calendar when they log in via computer as it was previously.

My athlete would pull up his current workout and previous workout on different browsers/screens to input his new weight/rep scheme. Being able to view the workout from the calendar has bee requested by more than one client already.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Turn off stacked program feature

I'm an online trainer who uses master library programs for all of my clients. Since the stacked program feature has rolled out, my clients now see two programs under the workout tab - their usually master program, as well as "client name's workout", which is completely empty.

Queue mass confusion about what their program actually is.

I understand that stacked programs have a use case for many trainers, but this new addition has torpedoed the app for other trainers like me whose clients just want simplicity.

We need a feature to toggle it on or off, or at least only…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Have female example videos for ALL exercises

I’m a female trainer with an all-female clientele. The guy that demonstrates the exercises is great but I can’t help feeling it causes an issue with my branding. I know my audience would prefer to see a female executing the exercises so it’s more relatable. Please please let’s see more female videos.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to put an exercise from YouTube in my library on the app

Please allow me to upload a YouTube exercise video on the mobile app! That’s ones of the only things that keeps me needing my computer to make programs! Come on guys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to perform different sets and reps each week in the same program

I wanted to see if I could write in 3x8 week 1 then week 2 be 4x6 or something like that and continue on with different sets and rep schemes each week in the same program phase.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please bring back option to import from all current clients when setting up workouts for that day. It was deleted from this update.

When I would set up new workouts for a client, there use to be an option to pull from existing client's and that option has been deleted from this update. It was a major time saver for me since my program is set up a certain way for all my clients and I could customize selecting from any client at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change to Rest Timer and Alarm

Few things:
    1. Have the ability to set the minutes and seconds in the rest timer individually if wanted.

1. Make the rest timer alarm louder.

2. Ability to change what the sound is.

3. Have it mute the audio of what ever is playing on the device being used so it is more noticeable.

I can not find anywhere in the app that allows me to make changes to this, if there is please let me know.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Swipe to delete a set during a workout

The interface between the home screen of deleteing something doesn't coverse with swiping in the workout.
    To be able to remove a set with a swipe in the workout without having to go into the 3 dots setting to reduce the set of the exercise takes too long and is clunky for the client. They may have incorrectly added a set where it wasn't needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring back progress of exercise/workout easily from client cal. want to click completed workout & see progress on desktop,where's it gone

bring back progress of exercise/workout easily from client cal. want to click completed workout & see progress on desktop,where's it gone

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. organizing workouts

The click and drag function for reorganizing exercises in a workout program is not very efficient.
    There should be another option to reorganize exercises in a workout program in a numerical function.
    For example, If I want to reorganize a (2)chest-press, (1)squat, (3)bicep-curl, I could number them in a desired order instead of having to click and drag them into place.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to be able to add notes to the workouts I do with my personal trainer. On the Cal Fit app, you can “add another set“ but it

It would be nice to be able to add notes to the workouts I do with my personal trainer. On the Cal Fit app, you can “add another set“ but it would be nice if you added a category that allowed you to add a note for that particular workout.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Time intervals in app

Hi when creating a clients program and if I want the exercise to be timed, I only have 5 min increment, for example it goes from 5-10mins, but I can't put in for 7 or 8 mins.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Exercise Library to be have separate personal tabs.

We share our exercise library with the other locations and it's a lot of repeated exercises with missing information. It would be great to assign a certain library to clients so it's a lot of non-finished exercises to filter through. It would be better to be able to watch progress and not accidentally switch it to another similar exercise and lose data for a simple chest press

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Put the weight BEFORE the reps!

Ex:

100 lbs x 10 reps
    110 lbs x 10 reps

Also allow option for “2-4 sets” or “3-4 sets” instead of just one set option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Progressive overload tracking

One page dashboard for exercise progression. Traffic light report on how well the client has progressed for each exercise in the training routine (i.e. did they do more weight when compared to previous week / more reps).

We want to track progressive overload here easier. Currently, this process is extremely manual.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Customization of Workout Color for the circle in the calendar

It would be nice to be able to choose the color of the circle of a workout, in a master program for instance (or the workout's purpose so that it adapts the color).

For now, endurance are green and regular workout are blue. But if I want to program a specific endurance workout with Zone 2 parts and HIIT parts I have to create a regular workout and it appears blue. But it would be great to be able to say that this is an endurance workout (green) or a strength/hypertrophy workout (blue) or a flexibility workout (orange) etc. etc.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Workout Generator

Add an option for client's to generate a random workout based on selected muscle groups or fitness aspect. If certain client's want to do a quick workout on their own this could be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. anthonyschreckfitness@gmail.com

The Ability to be able to do advanced periodization like adding RIR RPE next to each workout and then being able to go in and the progression sheet and have it change from week to week

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Adding in the option for clients to duplicate their workout of the day.

Adding in the option for clients to duplicate their workout of the day. As clients who build their own are unable to duplicate that workout for another day. They have to re-enter it each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 70 71
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base