Skip to content

Coach / Trainer - ABC Trainerize

We are continually upgrading your fitness app with new features based on your feedback. Please add a new idea, or vote on an existing idea. This ensures your ideas don't get lost and always visible and other users can upvote your ideas. The idea forum allows us to keep a pulse check on what our user community as a whole wants.

Why should I vote?
This forum allows us to more accurately prioritize ideas to ensure a system of fairness by executing on improvements needed more urgently by a larger cohort of our user community, in order of voting priority. It offers you transparency into what we're reviewing, starting and have completed.

Vote subscribes you to the idea so when its status changes, you'll get notified. 

When does an idea get picked up?
The higher the votes, the more likely the idea will be completed but there is no fixed formula if an idea will be picked up as it is just one avenue we look at. The idea forum is only one of the many avenues we use to evaluate an idea's feasibility. We also factor in your conversations with our support team, in-app surveys, Facebook beta groups,  complexity of the idea, talks with our inner circle of users and how it fits with the overall vision of the platform.

For example, "Portuguese support" was for the longest time in our top 3. But embarking on that would significantly dent our ability to serve our primary English speaking community effectively.

Thanks!
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4380 results found

1. Being able to set and change a product start date per customer - including new customers products already sold!

Currently, there isn't a way to manually sell to a new customer, so you can't set the start date of that product after a new customer purchased using a checkout link (I,e, ALL new customers). You can't change the start day of an already sold product. Needs to be able to change the start day, or, if at last there will be a way to sell a product manually without sending a checkout link, to set the start date when you sell the product. (this was marked resolved missing the whole point).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Periodization

I offer 3, 6, or 12 month training programs. I would like to have the ability to breakdown the training programs into periodizations (Macrocycle, Mesocycle, Microcycle, Workout) and name each cycle. This could be done with some type of dropbox under the training program tab. Thanks.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Workout Data, Reports, Graphs and Analytics

I would like to see more in depth information relating to client workouts, comparing previous performances, using there data and display in graphs, charts, and a snap shoot on the dashboard.That should be standard, and would be a great motivational and adherence tool for client's plus important information for the coach when analyzing client performances, to prescribe progressions.Currently to obtain this information is limited and very time consuming, which defeats the object!!! Can you please consider adding this feature in ASAP!!!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Going to the clients calendar and leaving a note!

Would love to be able to go into clients calendar and leave them a note. For instance my client entered a last minute competition so I am altering his program. It would be so nice to be able to click on the day and write in his competition prep instead of making it a whole new program

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search Exercises by Muscle Group

Allow clients to search for an exercise by muscle group so they can better find the exercise they are looking for, or discover new exercises to do while working out or tracking their workout.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Auto-Email Upon Deactivation

I send a goodbye email to everyone when they cancel their products or when their accounts are deactivated. I would love to be able to have an option to automate this, similar to the one we have when the client signs up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Terms and conditions per product

Currently terms and conditions can be only generic in the welcome email - but they often should be different for different products. Should be able to have different documents for different products.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. More customizable options for client nutrition and bio-data tracking

For coaches who like more data not less, it would be amazing to have valuable information available on a data dashboard. I personally do metabolic testing and I would love to be able to track how the clients metabolism (RMR) has been affected over time. Graphing of ones energy, hunger, cravings, mood, sleep, and water consumption. Most of these could be entered daily by client on an easy 1-10 scale outside of water and sleep which you would just enter oz and hours. Having all of this information shown on graphs and simple entry would give us as coaches a…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Nutrition  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An automatic "save work as you go" feature PLEASE.

You guys, I just deleted the entire workout I was almost finished with due to ****** wifi/weather sitch for the MILLIONTH TIME. I cannot even begine to explain how many times this has happened to me since 2016, losing all of my work, thoughts, focus, time, etc. As a business owner this is VERY frustrating when you must be VERY strategic w/ where your time goes so I'm sure ya'll feel me. So, you know how canva has that feature where NO MATTER WHAT happens your work is ALWAYS SAVED?!? yes, that feature is what I am requesting asap so…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bulk enter client previous workouts

I'd like to see a back end (possibly excel-like) area where I could bulk enter clients workouts/weights/reps/sets from previous workouts together. I have clients that have been with me for YEARS and it'd be fun to see how many workouts, accomplishments, etc. with the auto generated system used.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. change progressions through the calendar when designing a program

in the calendar view of programming, there should be a way to see all the workouts progressions, i know we can go to the specific workout and change its progression as it appears through the periodization, but i want to look at my 6 week calendar, and change the sets/reps through the calendar view; maybe include a percentage feature, or a Lite, light to moderate, moderate, moderate to heavy, and heavy drop down menu. along with this it would be easier to copy (repeat) workouts, if there was a highlight copy and paste feature from the calendar view as well,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add "undos" for one exercise.

Please allow "undos" to be applied to a particular exercise instead of the whole day. When programming percentages, it is very annoying to refill EVERYTHING for that training day when only one exercise needs fixing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Casting interval workout via airplay to Apple TV

When doing an interval workout, allow the client to cast the workout to the Apple TV to follow along

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Integrations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a referral section for clients to refer friends to sign up to your service

Existing member gets discount from next payment, new member gets discount from first month. Trainer gets to pre set what the discount would be.

1,255 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Payments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Master trainer without access to finances

I would like the ability to have a trainer supervise other trainers with access to all the financial transactions. Just the ability to see their clients and activity

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Being able to manually switch a clients training schedule with a mobile device

I would like to be able to rearrange my clients training schedules each day from my mobile device. Some of my clients training days have workouts out of order and I’d like to switch that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow clients to favorite workouts as well as easily inform them if a specific workout has been completed before

Allow clients to favorite workouts as well as easily inform them if a specific workout has been completed before (I have an “on demand” training group and this would be a great addition to improve user ability for clients on “loose” mode)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bosu ball, balance board and suspension trainer

Make videos that combine the use of bosu ball, balance board and suspension trainer.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here